What's new

Featured Riot in Sweden amidst Quran-burning rally

The best Muslims can do is ignore - the far right thrive on an aggressive passionate response and then pointing the finger.
@PAKISTANFOREVER @Pan-Islamic-Pakistan @masterchief_mirza @Verve @Mangus Ortus Novem
Sorry to bother you chaps - but I’m intrigued that this type of news is brought to our respective attention by a little Hindu chap trying to soft troll - what interest is this to him? Think about the intent and the obsession gentleman. We weren’t born yesterday......

The OP has obviously been posted by an indian troll who is trying to promote an anti-Islam agenda. Funny how these guys try to seek the approval and acceptance of the White race by being anti-Muslim........... :lol:

There is not enough deterence in their laws bcoz of which they feel it's their right to insult and provoke Muslims whenever they want.

Then please don't normalize this behaviour in western countries.
What a stupid comment! If one hater abuse you, will you burn the whole city?
Its not only Sweden, its happening everywhere wherever muslims are!
Muslims itself giving Islam a bad name.
Somedays before they burned Banglore.

And look at Hindus, everyday someone abusing their deities. Have you heard they burned the city and killed irrelevant people?
You remember Beharain case where a Muslim women openly broke Hindus Idol. Did they burn Beharain? Even thousands Hindus living in Beharain.
But Hindus are extremists for you? Lol

You don't get to chose what we normalise here, we do. If you don't like it, don't come, it is as simple as that.

I didn't said Pakistani will chose what you normalize, hate speech is not usually accepted anywhere.
What a stupid comment! If one hater abuse you, will you burn the whole city?
Its not only Sweden, its happening everywhere wherever muslims are!
Muslims itself giving Islam a bad name.
Somedays before they burned Banglore.

And look at Hindus, everyday someone abusing their deities. Have you heard they burned the city and killed irrelevant people?
You remember Beharain case where a Muslim women openly broke Hindus Idol. Did they burn Beharain? Even thousands Hindus living in Beharain.
But Hindus are extremists for you? Lol

Says a bharati, Where I said to burn the city, I said we should go stealthily against them without making any noise, and you pagan terrorists should be the last on to lecture on this, your kind is still busy lynching Muslims in the name of cow, you just killed 80 Muslims in your Capital under state watch which is run by a mass murderer. It's your Shithole which have state sponsored riots every now and then against minority, not other way around.

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't said Pakistani will chose what you normalize, hate speech is not usually accepted anywhere.

Says a lowly bharati, Where I said to burn the city, I said we should go stealthily against them without making any noise, and you pagan terrorists should be the last on to lecture on this, your bastard kind is still busy lynching Muslims in the name of cow, you just killed 80 Muslims in your Capital under state watch which is run by a mass murderer. It's your Shithole which have state sponsored riots every now and then against minority, not other way around.
You can hate me as much as you want, call me names as much as you want, but it doesn't change the fact that you are suggesting a terrorist attack on those who don't like your religion! You don't want to go through legal law.
This is what ISIS following. A Terrorist is within you, not outside.

You can hate me as much as you want, call me names as much as you want, but it doesn't change the fact that you are suggesting a terrorist attack on those who don't like your religion! You don't want to go through legal law.
what does an incident in sweden and Islam has anything to do with indians/hindus? or you guys in your inferiority cheers for anything against Islam?

what does an incident in sweden and Islam has anything to do with indians/hindus? or you guys in your inferiority cheers for anything against Islam?

It's the inherent indian racial and genetic inferiority complex coupled with their hatred of Muslims and Islam. They see the White race as their saviours against Islam and Muslims........... :lol:

That's great, but earlier you were encouraging "stealthy hunt" where exactly, in Pakistan?

As for hate speech, I agree. If you have a case, fight it through the proper channel and NOT by burning the cities and acting like wild baboons resorting to violence.

If the proper channel does not work, just build your own countries so you don't have to migrate to the West.

You are just ignoring the fact and blaming the OP.
Is OP responsible for Beharain riots?

What riot in Bahrain? That was one lady and she will face justice and you calling other ignorant is even more funnier. It's only your Shithole in the world where riot take place and that too under state watch and patronage.

Thing is, I don't insult Jesus or Moses, I don't insult Bible or Torah, you shouldn't insult Islam for publicity (am I asking for too much). There will be no need of any squad but you are too lowly to understand this since you belong to pagan shithole where mob rules on streets but you are trying to preach law here 😂😂🤣 don't you feel irony?

As for you saying they hate us, well we were told 1400 years ago that they will hate you until you become one of them. Especially the pagan and jews are most extreme in hatred and Christians are somewhat reasonable. White pagans even make Blasphemous films on Jesus.

Last edited:
it wont be over until muslims get on the right path and unite our unity and faith will instill fear in hearts and they wont dare do such things!
Wouldn't it be better to earn respect instead of fear?

Wouldn't it be better to earn respect instead of fear?
fear is a sign of respect my friend!

once we get back on the right path practice sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (SAW) they will respect us and when we are united they will fear us! and its not baput killing them its about making sure they dont do anything stupid and they will only stop when they know that united muslims will destroy them !

Back
Top Bottom