What's new

Riot-hit Rohingya Muslims take refuge in Hyderabad

1.We had mobilized to sort out this problem with the Burmese in 1992. The Indians sabotaged that using the mischief of the 25 Yrs (non)Friendship Treaty, which was still valid. Indians ran to the Americans with a copy of this treaty saying they had to be involved in case BD took military action. Of course we wouldn't allow that.

2. Then the Indians proposed that USA carry out a joint Indo-American push through the NE. The Americans saw through the Indian game. The Indians had sought to steam-roll over the NE freedom fighters in the process.

3. The Rohingyas have been fighting the Burmese invaders since 1948. They have shed much blood for freedom. World has awakened to their plight. The Muslim Ummah is backing them up totally. Once the Indian stooges are ousted by us from BD, we will again give them full moral and material support till victory.

Yeah totally :lol:

But why enter India though when Ummah was next door...I heard they came through bangladesh.

But why enter India though when Ummah was next door...I heard they came through bangladesh.

Maybe just maybe that unlike our friend Asad71 here, these refugees realised that the entire "ummah" concept is a load of bull?

Indian Muslims are very much part of the Ummah though living in a Dar ul Harb.

Buddy you are also living in a Dar ul harb and helping it by paying tax and indulging into haram activities. Eternal hellfire awaits for you.

The migration of thousands of Rohingya Muslims in to India proves that India is most safer place for Muslims in the whole South Asia. :victory: :bounce:

The Rohingya Muslims were having the option of moving into Muslim majority Bangladesh or so called Islamic nation pakistan but they opted for India. There are few Hippocrates in south asia who don't accept it for obvious reasons. ;)

We should help these Rohingya Muslims at the same time try to find out ways to send them back at their place with respect and security as India is already a 1.2 billion people country.

Proud to be Indian. Hindustan Zindabad :yahoo: :tup:

Muslims coming to an infidel country ignoring a country which claims to be a beacon of Islam says one thing... RIP ummah ! :lol:

Muslims Drove similar no of Hindu Kashmiri from J&K , where UN then? where was muslims then?

We should though these muslims out

I feel terrible for these poor refugees... India should do everything in it's power to rehabilitate them....

but al indian muslims have been given their own land called paksitan ( west + east) in 1947. they can always go there. but still they remain in dard e rab.

but al indian muslims have been given their own land called paksitan ( west + east) in 1947. they can always go there. but still they remain in dard e rab.

You are right. India / Indians are causing plenty of dard to Bhagwan.

Back
Top Bottom