What's new

Riot-hit Rohingya Muslims take refuge in Hyderabad

The migration of thousands of Rohingya Muslims in to India proves that India is most safer place for Muslims in the whole South Asia. :victory: :bounce:

The Rohingya Muslims were having the option of moving into Muslim majority Bangladesh or so called Islamic nation pakistan but they opted for India. There are few Hippocrates in south asia who don't accept it for obvious reasons. ;)

We should help these Rohingya Muslims at the same time try to find out ways to send them back at their place with respect and security as India is already a 1.2 billion people country.

Proud to be Indian. Hindustan Zindabad :yahoo: :tup:

NAILED IT. LOL. :D

why they moved to india after reaching bangladesh ?? did their UMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH did not accept them ??? where is their universal brotherhood ?? is it only for killing, looting, blasting and claiming so called unfal (BOOTY) ???

We should grant these refugees citizenship. They are of Indian origin

Oh Is it, Islam is important than ethnicity, They should be sent to "Islam ke Thekedar country".

The migration of thousands of Rohingya Muslims in to India proves that India is most safer place for Muslims in the whole South Asia. :victory: :bounce:

The Rohingya Muslims were having the option of moving into Muslim majority Bangladesh or so called Islamic nation pakistan but they opted for India. There are few Hippocrates in south asia who don't accept it for obvious reasons. ;)

We should help these Rohingya Muslims at the same time try to find out ways to send them back at their place with respect and security as India is already a 1.2 billion people country.

Well said my friend.

Indian government has already started giving them citizenship, we should welcome them as fellow Indians, these people have nowhere else to go

Indian government has already started giving them citizenship, we should welcome them as fellow Indians, these people have nowhere else to go

They are not granted citizen ship but longterm visas, they will be sent back once the things are sorted out. Where are the countries which chest thump and call for international Blasphemy laws now??

O is it??? There are many Pakistani Hindus waiting for citizenship in Ajmer and Prayag (Allahabad). Even those ppl also have no where to go.

Ppl like you allowed Million of "Pakistan loving Bangladeshi" (Who raped Bengali Muslims during independence of BD), Now they are hoisting Pakistani Flag in Asam.

Now they have breeded and became 30 Lakhs in India. Each one of them have 10-15 Kids. If you don't trust me come to "katihar, Narkatiyaganj, Muzaffarpur, Durbhanga" I will arrange your meeting with these traitors...

They have not been granted citizenship, rather long term visas. They are not Indians, they are Burmese. If the government falters in deporting them then someone else shall have to neutralize them..soon..and with extreme prejudice. Should be satisfactory to watch.

O is it??? There are many Pakistani Hindus waiting for citizenship in Ajmer and Prayag (Allahabad). Even those ppl also have no where to go.

Ppl like you allowed Million of "Pakistan loving Bangladeshi" (Who raped Bengali Muslims during independence of BD), Now they are hoisting Pakistani Flag in Asam.

Now they have breeded and became 30 Lakhs in India. Each one of them have 10-15 Kids. If you don't trust me come to "katihar, Narkatiyaganj, Muzaffarpur, Durbhanga" I will arrange your meeting with these traitors...

So a mass clean up is needed then.

They have not been granted citizenship, rather long term visas. They are not Indians, they are Burmese. If the government falters in deporting them then someone else shall have to neutralize them..soon..and with extreme prejudice. Should be satisfactory to watch.

So a mass clean up is needed then.

Brother some Pakistani Hindus, Tibettan buddhist and Sri lankan tamil also granted Indian citizenship. Don't let religious prejudice cloud your judgement, humanity comes first

Brother some Pakistani Hindus, Tibettan buddhist and Sri lankan tamil also granted Indian citizenship. Don't let religious prejudice cloud your judgement, humanity comes first

Nope, the Pakistani Hindus are granted long term visas as well, only the Tibetans reside but that too as legal refugees. Being an atheist I have no bias towards any single religion, I have one towards all of them. As far as I am concerned the Pakistani Hindus aren't Indian either- they can register for refugee status- same with the Rohingyas and then prompt arrangements must be made to segregate them and eventually deport their a$$e$ back.

Nope, the Pakistani Hindus are granted long term visas as well, only the Tibetans reside but that too as legal refugees. Being an atheist I have no bias towards any single religion, I have one towards all of them. As far as I am concerned the Pakistani Hindus aren't Indian either- they can register for refugee status- same with the Rohingyas and then prompt arrangements must be made to segregate them and eventually deport their a$$e$ back.

Burmese govt. wont take them back, they should be granted citizenship on grounds of humanity like Australia does.

Hippocrates serve humanity, few exceptions are there though. Anyway, I beg to disagree - Rohingyas don't have any choice! No country is willingly offering refuge, authorities do halt them as illegal immigrants.

What is the exact number of Rohingya refugees in India?

Pakistani Hindus have no where to go and at time of partition they were not allowed to leave pakistan since this group of Hindus were working in menial jobs which Muslim elite did not want their poor Muslims populace to take up jobs in case this set of poor Hindus left. It would be totally stupid and criminal to deny Pak Hindus asylum.
I don't understand how come this Rohingya scum reached Hyderabad and they are over 300 Rohingya in Delhi also for whom JNU Maoist have been demanding asyulm.

Burmese govt. wont take them back, they should be granted citizenship on grounds of humanity like Australia does.

We aren't a very humane populace, sorry. Back to Burma or at the bottom of the sea, this is not their nation. Best option send them to their ummah brothers in Bangladesh or Pakistan.

We aren't a very humane populace, sorry. Back to Burma or at the bottom of the sea, this is not their nation. Best option send them to their ummah brothers in Bangladesh or Pakistan.

Our culture and tradition has been to help and welcome anyone in need. Whether you like it or not Rohingya brothers are here to stay.

Our culture and tradition has been to help and welcome anyone in need. Whether you like it or not Rohingya brothers are here to stay.

says Satish Chandra's Chaprasi and/or green-blooded false flagger :lol:

on a serious note. India, whether you decide to keep them or not is your prerogative. unfortunately Pakistan and our Bangladeshi brothers are embroiled in too much internal turmoil to be an ideal destination for the Rohingyas. Though ideally, if it were up to me, we would insist on taking them.

From what I've read of Burma's recent geopolitics, India has gained considerable leverage in that country over the past 5-7 years, both over the junta and pro-democracy factions. Moreover, you have a large muslim population and should play the role of mediator to try and convince Burma's government to harshly crack down on outlaws that are massacring muslims in the country unpunished. China obviously doesn't care to exercise its sway as it is now a completely capitalist, only-in-name-communist China, concerned only with profit and not human lives, much less the lives of muslims at the mercy of buddhists.

My saying here makes no difference, but I hope you can treat this as an opportunity to exercise a considerate, positive influence in your neighbourhood, befitting of the ambitions many Indians hold for the future of your country. Good luck, and please don't drop the ball on this one, even if only for the sake of your fellow South Asian brothers.

Back
Top Bottom