What's new

Riot-hit Rohingya Muslims take refuge in Hyderabad

Thank god they only migrated. But what about the shias and Ahmedias fleeing your country and seeking asylum, that gap has to be filled too according to your logic.. Why not take the Muslamans, afterall Pakistan is the fort of Islam.

Why do you always drag Pakistan in? If geographically Pakistan were in place of India or B'desh Rohingyas would take refuge in Pakistan. Still many have made it to Pakistan!

Just few refugees and mountains of conniption!

Afghans are closer to Pakistan - geographical and Rohingyas are closer (racially and culturally) to India (west Bengal, Odissha, Andhra Pradesh) so its only logical that they settle in India.

Why the lamentation when 3 + million Indians IT professionals have migrated to the west (USA, Australia etc) its only fair that the Rohingyas fill the population vacuum from the Indian brain drain to the west . Nature is fair and balances the population imbalance

No Bangladesh is near to them and they refused them asylum.

Why do you always drag Pakistan in? If geographically Pakistan were in place of India or B'desh Rohingyas would take refuge in Pakistan. Still many have made it to Pakistan!

Just few refugees and mountains of conniption!

Dude, look at the post I was replying to..

Also, see the first page where I made my stand clear.

Dude, look at the post I was replying to..

Also, see the first page where I made my stand clear.

I am pretty much familiar, I have followed this thread. I don't see any connection of the statement pertaining fort of Islam & shia sunni stuff with what he cited in his post.

I am pretty much familiar, I have followed this thread. I don't see any connection of the statement pertaining fort of Islam & shia sunni stuff with what he cited in his post.

What relation do you see of "3 + million Indians IT professionals" and "Rohingyas fill the population vacuum from the Indian brain drain to the west " to the topic?

What relation do you see of "3 + million Indians IT professionals" and "Rohingyas fill the population vacuum from the Indian brain drain to the west " to the topic?

Alright, now establish a relation between that brain drain in India and Pakistan?

Alright, now establish a relation between that brain drain in India and Pakistan?

When did I say mine was an on-topic post? :blink:

It was meant to ward off a troll and his stupid logic.

Thank god they only migrated. But what about the shias and Ahmedias fleeing your country and seeking asylum, that gap has to be filled too according to your logic.. Why not take the Muslamans, afterall Pakistan is the fort of Islam.

The issue is Rohingyas seeking refuge in India and not in Pakistan, sure the gap can be filled by sunni Rohingyas if they wish to settle in Pakistan, but they seem to prefer India due to cultural/racial proximity

As to your comment on Ahamadiyas they belong to India not Pakistan

Ahamadiyas constitute one of the sects of Islam. They are in microscopic minority in the Lakshadweep Islands and are found only in Kalpeni Island. The Ahmadiya Muslims trace their origin to a village named Kadiani in Western Punjab. They believe that Ahmad Gulam Kadiani was the last messenger. Th

I was talking about giving asylum to Pakistani Hindus who met to come to India.

These Rohingyas are themselves responsible for their miseries. In 1950s although in minority in Arakan, Rogingyas started an separatist insurgency called "Mujahid Insurgency" actively supported by East Pakistan. In 1970s after liberation Bangladesh again supplied them weapons. And later on military junta of Burma went too hard on them making them stateless people.

Why don't you give them refugee in your Bahadurabad, Karachi.

By your observation its look like, they deserve it. What if they will ask for seperate home land in India???

By your observation its look like, they deserve it. What if they will ask for seperate home land in India???

There are more Rohingya refugees in Australia, Indonesia and Malaysia than in India, so you can put your fear to rest and welcome your brothers with a warm heart. According to Indian politics , 75 % of Sri Lankans are ex- Indians, you can apply the same logic on the Rohingyas in Myanmar

It is good that it evaporated. Now it is you who is the thekedar. Islamic Republic of India. ;)

Quiet excited about this new development... fresh... :butcher:

I hope their sisters-- and brothers from Pakistan also join them soon enough. :enjoy:

Need to wipe out using Israeli Bio- Weapon system , Israeli develop bio weapon which acts on particular DNA , till now Irani DNA is mapped , should ask Israeli to Map PAK Human DNA ....

Won;t work since they are Indians by blood lol

Back
Top Bottom