What's new

Riot-hit Rohingya Muslims take refuge in Hyderabad

I hope these Muslims not only take refuge in Hyderabad but also get citizenship. Time to bribe a few Indian authorities rohingya brothers.

but the way they are breeding, it wont take them long to put up a sizeable population.
(muslim+illiteracy = 10 kids) eg . assam, up, bihar, bengal. and few years after they will be given voting rights and will be actively encouraged by the govt to f*** more so they can produce more kids (more votes).
Mind you, these ppl are never going back. they will continue staying here. eat our already strained resources and breed (btw, by birth these kids will be considered indian, no ??). next phase wud be complaining abt human rights n S**t. and the final nail on the coffin wud be crude bombs exploding in bz marketplaces.

i just dont understand, there are so many muslim countries in the vicinity, y dont they go there. Although i appreciate GoI's decision to give them refuge, but if they arent sent back, they are just a time bomb, fattening upon our resources, to flatten us.

I was talking about giving asylum to Pakistani Hindus who met to come to India.

These Rohingyas are themselves responsible for their miseries. In 1950s although in minority in Arakan, Rogingyas started an separatist insurgency called "Mujahid Insurgency" actively supported by East Pakistan. In 1970s after liberation Bangladesh again supplied them weapons. And later on military junta of Burma went too hard on them making them stateless people.

I hope these Muslims not only take refuge in Hyderabad but also get citizenship. Time to bribe a few Indian authorities rohingya brothers.

Why don't you give them refugee in your Bahadurabad, Karachi.

You people love to keep refugees. They belong to you. Keep them along with Pakistani hindus.

Bahadurabad is already a relatively posh area full of Pakistani hyderabadis.

You people love to keep refugees. They belong to you. Keep them along with Pakistani hindus.

Bahadurabad is already a relatively posh area full of Pakistani hyderabadis.

Pakistan was created for Muslims, why don't you give them refugees. What your country did for them after riots in Rakhine. :cheesy:

You have replaced us as the new best destination for refugees. These guys have made a smart choice.

It seems your thekedari for Muslims of Ummah has vaporated. Your government or social groups never donated even a rupee to ease their suffering.

It seems your thekedari for Muslims of Ummah has vaporated. Your government or social groups never donated even a rupee to ease their suffering.

It is good that it evaporated. Now it is you who is the thekedar. Islamic Republic of India. ;)

not to worry they all look very South Indian or Bengali can easily merge with the local population and thus boost the Muslim pop in India - :pakistan:

That is shocking news!!...First Hydrabad and then Jammu?, something is cooking!! Wake up GOI!!

whats so surprising there are so many of them in Malaysia .....

Last edited by a moderator:
I was talking about giving asylum to Pakistani Hindus who met to come to India.
sure, if they are willing.

These Rohingyas are themselves responsible for their miseries. In 1950s although in minority in Arakan, Rogingyas started an separatist insurgency called "Mujahid Insurgency" actively supported by East Pakistan. In 1970s after liberation Bangladesh again supplied them weapons. And later on military junta of Burma went too hard on them making them stateless people.
well muslims have the tendency to do that. once they have notched up a sizeable minority, they waste no time in consolidating their position and start with their separitist tendencies (it has already begun in assam and many parts of the country). they continue with their struggle untill the whole land is in their control. then after a breather, they start sowing seeds in another country/land.
But still the present generation of rohingyas (at least not all of them) are not responsible for the ills of their predecessors.
hell its very easy to talk in a comfy environment, but I shall never know their pain unless i am in their exact position.

ohhh they wont, but when time comes their tantrums shall know no boundaries

Why not Karachi. :cheesy:

Why not Hyderabad. If Pakistani hindus are allowed to settle in India then so do the Rohingya muslims.

not to worry they all look very South Indian or Bengali can easily merge with the local population and thus boost the Muslim pop in India - :pakistan:

true. Even the riots have something positive in them.

Why not Hyderabad. If Pakistani hindus are allowed to settle in India then so do the Rohingya muslims.

When you gave refugee to millions of Afghans, why not other set of fellow Muslims.

When you gave refugee to millions of Afghans, why not other set of fellow Muslims.

Afghans are closer to Pakistan - geographical and Rohingyas are closer (racially and culturally) to India (west Bengal, Odissha, Andhra Pradesh) so its only logical that they settle in India.

Why the lamentation when 3 + million Indians IT professionals have migrated to the west (USA, Australia etc) its only fair that the Rohingyas fill the population vacuum from the Indian brain drain to the west . Nature is fair and balances the population imbalance

Afghans are closer to Pakistan - geographical and Rohingyas are closer (racially and culturally) to India (west Bengal, Odissha, Andhra Pradesh) so its only logical that they settle in India.

Why the lamentation when 3 + million Indians IT professionals have migrated to the west (USA, Australia etc) its only fair that the Rohingyas fill the population vacuum from the Indian brain drain to the west . Nature is fair and balances the population imbalance

Thank god they only migrated. But what about the shias and Ahmedias fleeing your country and seeking asylum, that gap has to be filled too according to your logic.. Why not take the Muslamans, afterall Pakistan is the fort of Islam.

Back
Top Bottom