What's new

Riot-hit Rohingya Muslims take refuge in Hyderabad

We aren't a very humane populace, sorry. Back to Burma or at the bottom of the sea, this is not their nation. Best option send them to their ummah brothers in Bangladesh or Pakistan.

Dude he is most probably an avatar of SatishChandra07 and I fully believe these incarnations are of a particularly nasty Pakistani who is presently banned.

Our culture and tradition has been to help and welcome anyone in need. Whether you like it or not Rohingya brothers are here to stay.

Perhaps, stay they can..whether in one piece or not shall not be their or your prerogative though. :enjoy:

says Satish Chandra's Chaprasi and/or green-blooded false flagger :lol:

on a serious note. India, whether you decide to keep them or not is your prerogative. unfortunately Pakistan and our Bangladeshi brothers are embroiled in too much internal turmoil to be an ideal destination for the Rohingyas. Though ideally, if it were up to me, we would insist on taking them.

From what I've read of Burma's recent geopolitics, India has gained considerable leverage in that country over the past 5-7 years, both over the junta and pro-democracy factions. Moreover, you have a large muslim population and should play the role of mediator to try and convince Burma's government to harshly crack down on outlaws that are massacring muslims in the country unpunished. China obviously doesn't care to exercise its sway as it is now a completely capitalist, only-in-name-communist China, concerned only with profit and not human lives, much less the lives of muslims at the mercy of buddhists.

My saying here makes no difference, but I hope you can treat this as an opportunity to exercise a considerate, positive influence in your neighbourhood, befitting of the ambitions many Indians hold for the future of your country. Good luck, and please don't drop the ball on this one, even if only for the sake of your fellow South Asian brothers.

Diplomacy and resettlement of the Rohingyas in their own homeland is a must. Their nation is Burma and hopefully India will mediate a peaceful settlement in concert with other nations. I believe recently even the Burmese government has begun to provide security to Rohingya settlements and localities. Time will tell.

Their population not big to cause such trouble, better to have them instead of thankless illegal Bangladeshis.
but the way they are breeding, it wont take them long to put up a sizeable population.
(muslim+illiteracy = 10 kids) eg . assam, up, bihar, bengal. and few years after they will be given voting rights and will be actively encouraged by the govt to f*** more so they can produce more kids (more votes).
Mind you, these ppl are never going back. they will continue staying here. eat our already strained resources and breed (btw, by birth these kids will be considered indian, no ??). next phase wud be complaining abt human rights n S**t. and the final nail on the coffin wud be crude bombs exploding in bz marketplaces.

i just dont understand, there are so many muslim countries in the vicinity, y dont they go there. Although i appreciate GoI's decision to give them refuge, but if they arent sent back, they are just a time bomb, fattening upon our resources, to flatten us.

just read the first case. 7 kids !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i wonder if his life was so endangered in burma, then how the hell did he manage to f*** out so many kids.
and if that means he didnt do it in burma, he became so cozy of indian hospitality that he dished out 7 kids in a single year????

Breeding like bunnies and an ignorance about contraception. I think we need to build a few internment camps, maybe they could be used as menial labor- you know pay back some of their dues for the duration of their stay.

Breeding like bunnies and an ignorance about contraception. I think we need to build a few internment camps, maybe they could be used as menial labor- you know pay back some of their dues for the duration of their stay.

exactly my point. dont want a nazi style labour camp, but dont want them to think free loading is their birth right. their stay in india should be somewhere in between okay and compressing.
the idea of paying a minimum amount is good, both for us, and for them.
After what the illegals in NE india have done, i m just wary of their presence.
to be honest, I wud trust a pakistani more than these refugees. they talk like they owe their life to u, and the moment u turn ur back, they try to stab u.

Any one who comes in illegaly should be thrown out we are not running a day care here, if you want refuge then come and surrender to the authorities so we know to kick you out after things settle down.

Good, everything is going as planned :coffee:

Need to wipe out using Israeli Bio- Weapon system , Israeli develop bio weapon which acts on particular DNA , till now Irani DNA is mapped , should ask Israeli to Map PAK Human DNA ....

That is shocking news!!...First Hydrabad and then Jammu?, something is cooking!! Wake up GOI!!

What it tells me is that border security in India is a joke....

The news surely is worrisome.Although we don't know how they ended up there , this shows the bad condition of our border security.

Back
Top Bottom