What's new

Rights of minorities: ‘Ahmadis not allowed to do business in Muslim areas’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naughty Onion :D
If you include everyone as minority - there will be no majority left :D
Regarding Muslim discrimination - we have discussed it a number of times.
'dalits' - the term - a relic of previous generations - being done away with.

haaainnnnnnn dint know April 2013 was ancient year when Rigveda was being composed :D

So its not at zero or non existence levels yet here you and your country men are giving us advise and taking shots at pakistan while closing your eyes to same problems faced by your own country men.

Really so untouchables and other minorities can rise up in India to higher level of government jobs?

Our Prime minister Dr Manmohan Singh is a Sikh (minority),Our home minister is Sushil Kumar Shinde is a "dalit"(untouchable), Our foreign minister Salman Khurshid is a Muslim (minority), our defence minister A.K.Antony is a Christian(minority), our Army chief is a Sikh, our Air Force Chief is a Christian, our intelligence bureau chief is a Muslim:woot:

:smitten:
I invite you. Please come and stay for one month with me. Don't worry, you can stay with my mother if you so wish. (I don't live with them :( posted for work - you know) You will get many more answers.See things first hand once. :)

And where your parents live??

Our Prime minister is a Sikh (minority),Our home minister is Sushil Kumar Shinde is a "dalit"(untouchable), Our foreign minister is a Muslim (minority), our defence minister is a Christian(minority)

pa punja .And all of them get name calling every day :omghaha:

NO need to twist my question and try to come across as all high and mighty i asked a simple question ''if discrimination happens in India yes or no''

High & mighty? Hardly? You will never see me searching for a higher moral ground.

You asked:

Really so untouchables and other minorities can rise up in India to higher level of government jobs?

...and the answer is yes. I would be the last person to suggest that discrimination doesn't happen in India nor do I berate Pakistanis on individual actions unless the state is also somehow complicit in such . You are aware of the Pakistani state's positions on Ahmedis, that simply invites discrimination & almost certainly leaves them with very limited recourse.

:woot: evil Pakistanis exposing bharotis

Dalits flee Haryana village after upper caste attacks

Deepender Deswal, TNN Apr 16, 2013, 05.34AM IST

KAITHAL: As politicians and administrators in many northern Indian states were preparing to celebrate Dalit icon B R Ambedkar's 122nd birth anniversary this weekend, more than 100 Dalits were fleeing a small Haryana village after being chased by upper caste goons, angry that a Dalit man had dared to marry one of their girls.

Dalits flee Haryana village after upper caste attacks - Times Of India

I am so glad that we "lowest of the low caste" of Dalits have a huge fan following in your country. I was there in that village when in happened. We just wanted to celebrate ambedkar jayanti. There was one upper caste brahmin, his name was Jayantilal Pandey. He was angry that we used his name to remember ambedkar (amberdkar jayanti). So he complained his community and they demanded that we should stop using Jayantilal's name. One thing led to another and we had to flee from there to avoid yindoo persecution.

Our hero, Ashok Kumar, dreamt of Dalitistan. I am sure we will achieve our goal. That would be a tribute to Ashok Kumar.

Hehe :) Trust me, RSS touristo par kabhi goli nehi chalata. :D Indo-Pak immigration is always a noisy affair :D
pichli dafa to main nay immigration waly pe shor macha diya tha iss dafa lagta seedha RSS walon ki goli ka nishana banna paray ga
Atithi Devo Bhawa :angel:

Even Obama is abused for his race or being a "muslim"..., that doesn't change the fact that he hasmade it to the highest office his country offers. Criticism is no barometer

he was elected by people. FM is just choice of a dominant party and he speaks language of the Indian political party. He job slot does not mitigate the grievances of his minority fellows in India.

Just like a Sikh PM doesn't and dint and wont help in getting justice for Sikh victims of 84.

Hopefully atleast you wont just brandish these slots as justice to minorities.

There is a serious work and commitment needed for solving issues of minorities not only in yours but mine country too.

Hehe :) Trust me, RSS touristo par kabhi goli nehi chalata. :D Indo-Pak immigration is always a noisy affair :D
Atithi Devo Bhawa :angel:

haan ji wo sirf Pakistanion ko Samjhota Express main zinda jalatay hain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom