What's new

Rights of minorities: ‘Ahmadis not allowed to do business in Muslim areas’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jealous Muslim businessmen who are his rivals surely cooked it up against him.

Condemnable. He has every right to do business anywhere in Pakistan.

That kind of hypocrisy is not tolerated in our area, we are a people who believe in 2+2=4. The main reason for his exodus should be seen his years of lies and pretending to be a muslim when he infact was a qadiani. No one has any problem with qadianis or shias doing business anywhere in pakistan but the problem is these people like to hide their identity and lie for years which is the worst form of hypocrisy.

Okay, I was avoiding posting on any threads today, but I believe the situation has changed.

First off, Why on earth has this thread been hijacked and diverted towards what happens to minorities in India? What does this post have to do with India you mentally unstable trolls?

Talk about what you do to Ahmadis in Pakistan, and try to come out with excuses if you can, but don't try and divert to India. This post has absolutely nothing to do with what happens across the border.

The fact is you treat ahmadis like absolute crap and then expect us to take it lying down and say aao hamari qardan kato. Do you know how angry I am? IF these maulvis had come to my house and told me to leave my area, I would send them packing. I bet these maulvis feel really brave harassing a vulnerable ahmadi with his family. COWARDS, Maulvis are all cowards. Holding Guns and coming in mobs don't make you tough. You bunch of uncivilized baffoons. Even Animals are not as cruel as the average Pakistani.

LANAT HO UN MOLVION PE JO AHMADIYON KE GHARON PE HAMLAY KARTE, LANAT HO IN MOLVIYON KE DHUM CHALLON PE JO MAULVI KO KHUDA SAMAJHTAY HAI:pissed::pissed: :pissed:

EDIT: @ the mod who has a problem with me, if you don't like something I say then don't read it. If i'm breaking some rule, say it here so everyone can see. Don't act like a coward and hide behind your mod powers. You know who you are.

That kind of hypocrisy is not tolerated in our area, we are a people who believe in 2+2=4. The main reason for his exodus should be seen his years of lies and pretending to be a muslim when he infact was a qadiani. No one has any problem with qadianis or shias doing business anywhere in pakistan but the problem is these people like to hide their identity and lie for years which is the worst form of hypocrisy.

Bullsh*t, if you animals find out if someone is ahmadi. you do what has been shown on this news article. Stop blaming the victim. You have the "anti fascists" as avatar but your using a classic extremist apologetic answer by blaming the victim.

Has any mod been bothering you? Report it to @Oscar.

Okay, I was avoiding posting on any threads today, but I believe the situation has changed.

First off, Why on earth has this thread been hijacked and diverted towards what happens to minorities in India? What does this post have to do with India you mentally unstable trolls?

Talk about what you do to Ahmadis in Pakistan, and try to come out with excuses if you can, but don't try and divert to India. This post has absolutely nothing to do with what happens across the border.

The fact is you treat ahmadis like absolute crap and then expect us to take it lying down and say aao hamari qardan kato. Do you know how angry I am? IF these maulvis had come to my house and told me to leave my area, I would send them packing. I bet these maulvis feel really brave harassing a vulnerable ahmadi with his family. COWARDS, Maulvis are all cowards. Holding Guns and coming in mobs don't make you tough. You bunch of uncivilized baffoons. Even Animals are not as cruel as the average Pakistani.

LANAT HO UN MOLVION PE JO AHMADIYON KE GHARON PE HAMLAY KARTE, LANAT HO IN MOLVIYON KE DHUM CHALLON PE JO MAULVI KO KHUDA SAMAJHTAY HAI:pissed::pissed: :pissed:

EDIT: @ the mod who has a problem with me, if you don't like something I say then don't read it. If i'm breaking some rule, say it here so everyone can see. Don't act like a coward and hide behind your mod powers. You know who you are.

Last edited by a moderator:
So it begins.....here we go....... the Salafist has started to package the "Shias" along with the Qadiani's. Where will you Wahabi turds draw the line?

So it begins.....here we go....... the Salafist has started to package the "Shias" along with the Qadiani's. Where will you Wahabi turds draw the line?

I am not salafist, I am against the political fascism of salafis.

Ok, my bad then. But then why do you want to judge other religions / sects..... dude, we have so many problems that if we add this to the list, we will surely fracture as a nation.

I am not salafist, I am against the political fascism of salafis.

Ok, my bad then. But then why do you want to judge other religions / sects..... dude, we have so many problems that if we add this to the list, we will surely fracture as a nation.

I dont like Shia religion and its rituals because i find them against established universal human values of respect, civility and decency. So their mention comes in my comments unintentionally.

India is far better for minorities..there is no question about it. I mean the kind power that Muslims have in India - That would never happen to Minorities in Pakistan and it seems Indian Leaders implemented the vision of Quaid-e-Azam i.e Secular Country. Unfortunately Pakistanis are blind and think without logic so you can expect BS like this. I am a sunni Muslim so life is ok in Pakistan for me but if i was a minority member i would get the **** out of Pakistan ASAP.There is too much discrimination!!I had a Sikh Classmate and everyone was trying to convert this dude..what the **** is wrong with Pakistanis.

I dont like Shia religion and its rituals because i find them against established universal human values of respect, civility and decency. So their mention comes in my comments unintentionally.
that's cold !!!

I am wonder to see such an interest of Indians in Pakistani internal affairs ... This also shows what a combination of Hindus & Ahmadis and their combined interests ... First Indians should see their internal matters & remove all mess then try to point out on Pakistan ................

i already started a thread here http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...an-forced-leave-business-home-gujranwala.html but no one had the courage to reply i wonder why

This is not matter of courage ... This shows that all Muslims put you in ignore list ... Lehaza kuch sharam karlo ...........

You are showing disrespect to shia religion. Thats wrong. Are you Wahabbi?

I am wonder to see such an interest of Indians in Pakistani internal affairs ... This also shows what a combination of Hindus & Ahmadis and their combined interests ... First Indians should see their internal matters & remove all mess then try to point out on Pakistan ................
I'm Lovin this :woot: Ahmedis were too eager for Pakistan.They have big conferences in Qadian the very place they were so eager to leave :D

You are showing disrespect to shia religion. Thats wrong. Are you Wahabbi?
Nah!He just trying to be a Pakistani (Version 2) :P

I'm Lovin this :woot: Ahmedis were too eager for Pakistan.They have big conferences in Qadian the very place they were so eager to leave :D

what ever happened to ahmadi muslims is sad.They thought their rights would be respected in a muslim country. Instead they found that one sect dominates the rest is the situation of pakistan.

Hopefully,Pakistan realise its error and rectify it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom