What's new

Rights of minorities: ‘Ahmadis not allowed to do business in Muslim areas’

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like Shia religion and its rituals because i find them against established universal human values of respect, civility and decency. So their mention comes in my comments unintentionally.

Didn't know Shia is a religion. All this time I thought Shias were a sect of Islam :undecided:

Didn't know Shia is a religion. All this time I thought Shias were a sect of Islam :undecided:

Deoband,Wahabbi school of thought have declared shias and ahmedis to be kafirs and murtids ,worse than sikhs,hindus,jews and christians and thus they can be killed.

No ... This is not a sect ... This follows on just Quran & Hadeeth ... What Allah & His Prophet instructed to Muslims .........

hadith ?

Back in May 2007, Dr. Izzat Atiya, head of Al Azhar University’s Department of Hadith, issued a fatwa, or Islamic legal decree, saying that female workers should “breastfeed” their male co-workers in order to work in each other’s company.

He said that if a woman fed a male colleague “directly from her breast” at least five times they would establish a family bond and thus be allowed to be alone together at work. “Breast feeding an adult puts an end to the problem of the private meeting, and does not ban marriage,” he ruled. “A woman at work can take off the veil or reveal her hair in front of someone whom she breastfed.”
Islamic ?Adult Breastfeeding? Fatwas Return | FrontPage Magazine

Fatwa On Woman Breastfeeding Man Stirs Debate In Islamic World

Do you follow all hadiths.A lot of people are quranists as they think hadiths are corrupted.

not from religious view -This hadith is the best one.Sure does make me consider islam.What do you think of this hadith ?

Deoband,Wahabbi school of thought have declared shias and ahmedis to be kafirs and murtids ,worse than sikhs,hindus,jews and christians and thus they can be killed.

First you should understand the defination of murtid ... Who turns away from Islam he called murtid ... And his punishment is death ... Who converts into Ahmadism we can say to him murtid ... But one can't be murtid who born as Ahmadi ... He would be absolutely non-Muslim because he did never see Islamic teaching and he could not be punished ... And in present era mostly people are by birth Ahmadi ... They are non Muslim but the worst thing is this that they insisted to be called Muslim ..........

First you should understand the defination of murtid ... Who turns away from Islam he called murtid ... And his punishment is death ... Who converts into Ahmadism we can say to him murtid ... But one can't be murtid who born as Ahmadi ... He would be absolutely non-Muslim because he did never see Islamic teaching and he could not be punished ... And in present era mostly people are by birth Ahmadi ... They are non Muslim but the worst thing is this that they insisted to be called Muslim ..........

Do you follow all instructions of the hadith?

Ahmadis should get together and demand for a separate country along the lines of two nation theory. I am sure the advocates of 2NT wouldn't oppose that, it's only fair that way.

What a rubbish fatwa .............

But you follow the hadiths,don't you? Then the fatwa is valid and if you don'tallow your fellow muslims to follow it then the mullahs can declare you a murtid?

Do you follow all instructions of the hadith?

Beta bilawaja gherney ki koshish na karo ... If you don't know about Hadith authenticity & Asma O Rijal then don't get into the act .............

But you follow the hadiths,don't you? Then the fatwa is valid and if you don'tallow your fellow muslims to follow it then the mullahs can declare you a murtid?

I always confirm myself to any fatwa ... Ok .... And now stop blabbering about Islam ... If you interested then get proper knowledge first ..............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom