What's new

Rights of minorities: ‘Ahmadis not allowed to do business in Muslim areas’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dad now posted in West Bengal. Mom now lives in Kerala - brother got admitted to a college there(NIT Calicut). But she will be going back to Anantnag soon :angel:

What is your mother doing in kerala ???

he was elected by people. FM is just choice of a dominant party and he speaks language of the Indian political party. He job slot does not mitigate the grievances of his minority fellows in India.

Just like a Sikh PM doesn't and dint and wont help in getting justice for Sikh victims of 84.

Hopefully atleast you wont just brandish these slots as justice to minorities.

There is a serious work and commitment needed for solving issues of minorities not only in yours but mine country too.

haan ji wo sirf Pakistanion ko Samjhota Express main zinda jalatay hain

That is not true, dear madam. Aisa nehi hain deviji. NIA(most hated org) investigated and found nothing conclusive. USA identified LeT. Initial Indian investigation also identified it. Pakistan was not attacked. It was possibly an LeT operation. RSS is the most unjustly vilified org. If you come someday, I will show you. Maanta hoon ki kuch log hain - lekin pura Sangathan waisa nahin hain.

Brother getting into NIT Calicut. Scared. :D
So mom has gone for support. :D :D :D
What is your mother doing in kerala ???

Me and 1000s of other readers of this forum have time please post some .unless you will resort to twisting words again instead of answering the question.

Other guys posted it. Right now Vice President, Prime Minister, defence Minister, Foreign minister, Chief Justice of Supreme court(just retired), Airforce Chief, Army Chief, Chief election commissioner all are from minority groups. It takes time to create long list.

Green. Calm and nice. My second visit though. This time I stayed in Kozhikode for only 3days. Only problem was food. I am vegetarian(okay I have eggs too :D ). As a guy from Kashmir that is blasphemy. We almost have to have lamb meat during Herat. Me and my mom are veggie. But wherever we went... :( You know. Other than that - cool :)
So what do they think of kerala ??? ..... :partay:

Green. Calm and nice. My second visit though. This time I stayed in Kozhikode for only 3days. Only problem was food. I am vegetarian(okay I have eggs too :D ). As a guy from Kashmir that is blasphemy. We almost have to have lamb meat during Herat. Me and my mom are veggie. But wherever we went... :( You know. Other than that - cool :)

That is weird friend . There are vegetarian hotels everywhere in Kerala . Some are even vegetarian only .

I may be wrong as I have never been to kozhikode .

Minorities have only one right. The right to remain silent. :D

In Pakistan, minorities have lot of issue.. Many Pakistani members (on PDF and on media) have openly talked about. Its time for Pakistani to understand it, or the war will come to there doorstep..

First Hindus and Sikhs were targetted,
Then Ahmedi
Then Shia

Later Sunni Moderates..

This is not good, The Pakistani must come on road against discriminations.

I am not surprised by this, it is my area and people there are highly conservative in their views about religion. You might have noticed that from my posts. In gujranwala, your are either black or white , there is no room for any grey area in case of religious affiliation.

Of course there are - but we were new - so did not know. Google maps also shoed there are some. But felt too lazy to go. :D My dad and bro do not care :D So I ended up eating roti/rice and dal :bounce:
That is weird friend . There are vegetarian hotels everywhere in Kerala . Some are even vegetarian only .

I may be wrong as I have never been to kozhikode .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom