What's new

Rights of minorities: ‘Ahmadis not allowed to do business in Muslim areas’

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^Read @Gautam 's post - True Story. Crap we are exposed. :(
we can save it and post it for Indians on dalit discrimination threads, Muslims' discrimination , daily raps in India threads.

:chessy: why NOT dalit Hindus and Muslims

Last edited by a moderator:
We have to do it to show to the world that we care about minorities. Its all acting really. In reality, we kill Christians, Jains, Buddhists and Parsis every day. We have a virtue to kill at least one Muslim during every marriage ceremony in india. That virtue is called Zid-ul-hindu. The reason these details dont come out because we have a strict media control by the government.

Secondly, we are also working on declaring all the Ahmedis as Non Muslims because many of our government officials are great fans of RazPak and Zarvan.

You do realise you are replying to a troll who probably will believe what you said and not understand sarcasm.:lol:

Violence and Intolerance
sym_proportion_sign-blue.jpg
Saudi Funded Mosques, Mullahs and Madrassas

West always supports enemies of Islam not suprising if they like ahmadi's.

Ahmadi's Islam???:astagh:

Why not muslims,sikhs,christians??

What has religion to do with the guy doing business ?

And for the second part
I studied in hyderabad,AP. We have an entrance exam to get admission to engineering college.one of my friend gets 56th rank and the second guys from minority gruop gets a rank more than 5000 and both are did there engineering from JNTU college from the same streem and in same class.

They are treated like 3rd class citizens if that, Jinnah's Pakistan does not exist it is now the wahabi/salafi Saudi backed Ideology which Zia put forth anything else is kafir to them including poor Hazaras and Shias. The genocide continues to go on and on....

^^Read @Gautam 's post - True Story. Crap we are exposed. :(

:woot: evil Pakistanis exposing bharotis

Dalits flee Haryana village after upper caste attacks

Deepender Deswal, TNN Apr 16, 2013, 05.34AM IST

KAITHAL: As politicians and administrators in many northern Indian states were preparing to celebrate Dalit icon B R Ambedkar's 122nd birth anniversary this weekend, more than 100 Dalits were fleeing a small Haryana village after being chased by upper caste goons, angry that a Dalit man had dared to marry one of their girls.

Dalits flee Haryana village after upper caste attacks - Times Of India

Naughty Onion :D
If you include everyone as minority - there will be no majority left :D
Regarding Muslim discrimination - we have discussed it a number of times.
'dalits' - the term - a relic of previous generations - being done away with.
we can save it and post it for Indians on dalit discrimination threads, Muslims' discrimination , daily raps in India threads.

:cheesy: why NOT dalit Hindus and Muslims

Yes, there is an extremely long list for that.

Me and 1000s of other readers of this forum have time please post some .unless you will resort to twisting words again instead of answering the question.

They are treated like 3rd class citizens if that, Jinnah's Pakistan does not exist it is now the wahabi/salafi Saudi backed Ideology which Zia put forth anything else is kafir to them including poor Hazaras and Shias. The genocide continues to go on and on....

In India your own Hindu low cast citizens are NOT even treated as third class rather these poor souls don't have a class in India other the low class.

One wonders if that's bharoti demoncrasy is all about.

NO??

Yet it does not qualify for a sweeping statement. Discriminatory incidents happen every day in UK, USA and other countries of world. Its only when it comes to Pakistan it is so much projected on media. Unfortunately, media news are unreliable. One example is of Mukhtaran Mai who was projected as rape victim by sponsored NGOs and later given a red carpet by Hollywood. Now people know that story was something else and in fact MM was the culprit.

Read again the story the man was discriminated by entire community even his friends turned back on him , tell you how much venom the community people are fed.

See we are telling you. We are an evil yindoo baniya state. Right @Gautam?
:woot: evil Pakistanis exposing bharotis

Dalits flee Haryana village after upper caste attacks

Deepender Deswal, TNN Apr 16, 2013, 05.34AM IST

KAITHAL: As politicians and administrators in many northern Indian states were preparing to celebrate Dalit icon B R Ambedkar's 122nd birth anniversary this weekend, more than 100 Dalits were fleeing a small Haryana village after being chased by upper caste goons, angry that a Dalit man had dared to marry one of their girls.

Dalits flee Haryana village after upper caste attacks - Times Of India

In India your own Hindu low cast citizens are NOT even treated as third class rather these poor souls don't have a class in India other the low class.

NO??

We do not have daily attacks on Shias and Ahmadis in Hindustan

:smitten:
I invite you. Please come and stay for one month with me. Don't worry, you can stay with my mother if you so wish. (I don't live with them :( posted for work - you know) You will get many more answers.

NO??
See things first hand once. :)

Why the surprise. Very common that. Chances of a minority/dalit getting a high government post (once in government service) are probably higher than the average.. Most discrimination happens in the private arena & even there, primarily in rural or more conservative areas. Not in government jobs.

NO need to twist my question and try to come across as all high and mighty i asked a simple question ''if discrimination happens in India yes or no''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom