What's new

Rights of minorities: ‘Ahmadis not allowed to do business in Muslim areas’

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dear change does not come by mere words it has to be conjoined with action. They day people spring into action you will find series of change coming into Pakistan. However, their springing into action does not mean arson and vandalism. It means self discipline.

How can Pakistani accept a Hindu or Christian when the can not accept an Ahmadi or a shia as the Muslim. Not surprised!! The purpose for which the Pakistan was created is at its best!!!!!!!

Are you telling me their is no discrimination in India on the basis of religion or color?

Are you telling me their is no discrimination in India on the basis of religion or color?

It is at an acceptable level. We are not killing any one in the name of religion or color in peace time nor any one have to Migrate because of discrimination on the bases of religion or color.

The main difference is that it is not institutionalized. Unlike the Pakistani Ordinance, India recognizes the rights of all.
It is at an acceptable level. We are not killing any one in the name of religion or color in peace time nor any one have to Migrate because of discrimination on the bases of religion or color.

So its not at zero or non existence levels yet here you and your country men are giving us advise and taking shots at pakistan while closing your eyes to same problems faced by your own country men.

The main difference is that it is not institutionalized. Unlike the Pakistani Ordinance, India recognizes the rights of all.

Really so untouchables and other minorities can rise up in India to higher level of government jobs?

This is so sad. The Ahmedis are such an enterprising community and they face such severe harassment. The community is famous for its businesses but no one is letting them operate. Only an intolerant idiot can have problems with the Ahmedis establishing their businesses close to Sunni shops.

I have to wonder when we will give our people equal rights. Furthermore I fail to understand that when Shias themselves are victims of LEJ why they support the sunni scholars in suppressing the Ahmedis. They should unite with the Ahmedis as both Ahmedis and Shias are being attacked by the terrorists. Liberals should fully support efforts to destroy the Taliban and lend a helping hand to the Ahmedis and Shias.

This is extremely biased behavior towards a minority that has done so much for Pakistan. Infact Zafarullah Khan was called a son by Quaid E Azam proving he was never against minorities. Its only the current breed of unfeeling monsters we have raised who do not understand what a threat to Pakistan their intolerance poses.

We must protect the Ahmedis. How can we having been a minority in India and having been forced to take an independent path because of Nehru's and India's intolerance, treat our own minorities so cruelly. The current situation in Pakistan is extremely sad. We must provide the Ahmedis full protection, instead our government is keen to harass them. Thanks to Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto all Ahmedis have been declared "Kaffirs"... that brainless autocrat was the first one to start the oppression of Ahmedis and Abdus Salam left Pakistan during this animals tenure.

So its not at zero or non existence levels yet here you and your country men are giving us advise and taking shots at pakistan while closing your eyes to same problems faced by your own country men.

Really so untouchables and other minorities can rise up in India to higher level of government jobs?

I as an Indian may not accept you as much as I can accept Indian and vice a versa but unable to to live to gather or kill others is unacceptable.

"Islam is not the state religion of Pakistan. Denial is."
Heard of -
APJ Abdul Kalam?
Mayavati?
BR Ambedkar?
Hamid Ansari?
Zakir Hussein?
Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed?
Akbaruddin Owaisi(though I won't count him as an Indian)
SY Quraishi?
Mohammad Hidayatullah?
A. M. Ahmadi?
Mirza Hameedullah Beg?
Sheikh Abdullah?
Faruq and Omar Abdullah?
Shahnawaz Hussein?
Ghulam Nabi Azad?
Sikander Bakht?
Mukhtar Abbas Naqvi etc etc etc etc

This is so sad. The Ahmedis are such an enterprising community and they face such severe harassment. The community is famous for its businesses but no one is letting them operate. Only an intolerant idiot can have problems with the Ahmedis establishing their businesses close to Sunni shops.

I have to wonder when we will give our people equal rights. Furthermore I fail to understand that when Shias themselves are victims of LEJ why they support the sunni scholars in suppressing the Ahmedis. They should unite with the Ahmedis as both Ahmedis and Shias are being attacked by the terrorists. Liberals should fully support efforts to destroy the Taliban and lend a helping hand to the Ahmedis and Shias.

This is extremely biased behavior towards a minority that has done so much for Pakistan. Infact Zafarullah Khan was called a son by Quaid E Azam proving he was never against minorities. Its only the current breed of unfeeling monsters we have raised who do not understand what a threat to Pakistan their intolerance poses.

We must protect the Ahmedis. How can we having been a minority in India and having been forced to take an independent path because of Nehru's and India's intolerance, treat our own minorities so cruelly. The current situation in Pakistan is extremely sad. We must provide the Ahmedis full protection, instead our government is keen to harass them. Thanks to Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto all Ahmedis have been declared "Kaffirs"... that brainless autocrat was the first one to start the oppression of Ahmedis and Abdus Salam left Pakistan during this animals tenure.

Sometimes i feel angry at Pakistan but the i realise then fault is not with Pakistan the fault is with its ruling elite and the religious right wing. We as a nation have failed to build a common identity as Pakistanis. Today we are divided on ethnic, political and religious lines. The masses are poor and illiterate, they are like sheep and are used to instigating riots against minorities or simply led by trucks into voting for the same people keep ruling Pakistan. We as Pakistanis have to stop this vicious circle and build a common identity as Pakistanis but at the same time celebrate all of our beautiful regional languages, cultures and faiths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom