What's new

Revolution for Pakistan

How and who extended this invite to Indian Muslims?

The charter of the Muslim league and Pakistan movement is not matter of sense, it's a matter of documented history.
I'm not here to spoon feed you. Go read history.

I'm not asking to be tribal. Pakistan is made up of many tribes. I'm ACTUALLY talking about the tribes of Pakistan coming together for the betterment of the nation. The excuse you are using above is the SAME excuse used by corrupt Mullahs since the 1970s to make Pakistanis cannon fodder for non-Pakistani Muslims. Non-Pakistani Muslims couldn't give a damn about Pakistan, Pakistanis or Kashmiris, so we Pakistanis should not give a damn about them.

Tribalism is nationalism. It’s just what it was called back than since nationalism is a new term.
Nationalism is haram in Islam.

I dont think its a conspiracy theory anymore.

The USA does not want Imran Khan govt. It wants a compromised leadership like Zardari and Sharif. This is why American diplomats ae active meeting these thieves. They know Imran Khan wont give them what they are asking for. This is the reason there are multiple attacks on Pakistan. Be it FATF, IMF with financial arm twisting or pushing terror or law and order through TLP, TTP and ISIS.

Americans dont want Pakistan close cooperation with China. Its using India as its handyman for subversion.

Tribalism is nationalism. It’s just what it was called back than since nationalism is a new term.
Nationalism is haram in Islam.

Tribalism is clanism NOT nationalism or patriotism. I love Pakistani Pathans just as much as I love Pakistani Punjabis, Pakistani Baloch or Pakistani Sindhis.

Tribalism is same as nationalism and in the Hadith I shared it was referring to nationalism.
Patriotism and nationalism are very different. I’m a Pakistani patriot and love Pakistan and all Pakistanis but I’m not a Pakistani nationalist and never will be.
Tribalism is clanism NOT nationalism or patriotism. I love Pakistani Pathans just as much as I love Pakistani Punjabis, Pakistani Baloch or Pakistani Sindhis.

Tribalism is same as nationalism and in the Hadith I shared it was referring to nationalism.
Patriotism and nationalism are very different. I’m a Pakistani patriot and love Pakistan and all Pakistanis but I’m not a Pakistani nationalist and never will be.

Can you please provide evidence and show that nationalism in the hadith is the same as tribalism?

Exactly. Objectives Resolution was a disaster and it came from Islamists not Muslim nationalists who created Pakistan

Islamic rule doesn't lead to progress anywhere in the world and still Islamists are convinced that it is the best solution 😂😂😂

Well said. You don't need religion to have a functioning human society. I am from Norway and a living example of that:

1635639672721.png

1635639508670.png
1635639340603.png

:undecided:

Last edited:
Islamists see a link with Islam which is all of the Muslim on earth.
If we ignore the 'religious' aspect, the scale of the vision mirrors Capitalism in that there are no boundaries to trade, the flow of people, ideas, culture and growth. However, to carry it successfully, it takes people who can support the weight of the vision and push, push and push. That's the difference between the "drivers" (e.g., the US, UK) and the "followers" (rest of Europe, East Asia, etc).

Islamists see a link with Islam which is all of the Muslim on earth.

Islamist like in Afghanistan, Saudi, Iran impose Islam morality forcefully, while in essence Islam is quite liberal in nature, what is needed for Muslim countries is only to impose Islamic law and this law like written in Quran is only related to government if it is public matter like punishment for killer, thief, and Zinah ( to stop wide spread of prostitution, AIDS, etc).

That is it, Madinah Charter is also a nation state as Muslim will also protect the Non Muslim and make alliance with their Jews and Christian community within Madinah boundary

1635642359558.png

Islam do acknowledge nation state, Muslim just need cooperation between Muslim nations, no need to merge into one nation, it is more effective and there will be less friction and also to avoid war during succession time as each nation wants to be the leader of such supernations state

1635643124775.png

Muslim state needs to provide Islamic things if it is necessary

Last edited:
Lol

Jubayr ibn Mut’im reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “He is not one of us who calls to tribalism. He is not one of us who fights for the sake of tribalism. He is not one of us who dies following the way of tribalism.”

Source: Sunan Abī Dāwūd 5121
It was narrated that Jundab bin 'Abdullah said:

"The Messenger of Allah [SAW] said: 'Whoever fights for a cause that is not clear, advocating tribalism, getting angry for the sake of tribalism, then he has died a death of Jahiliyyah.'"

Sunan an-Nasa'i 4115
Can you please provide evidence and show that nationalism in the hadith is the same as tribalism?
These two Hadith are referring to nationalism. Back than there was no such thing as nationalism it was called tribalism

Nationlism won’t work in a country that’s as ethnically diverse as Pakistan
We are all related ethnically.
These two Hadith are referring to nationalism. Back than there was no such thing as nationalism it was called tribalism
Prophet used to be proud of being bani hashim tho. Just don't make it your whole identity

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom