What's new

Revoke the notorious Blasphemy Law

Status
Not open for further replies.
The politics in India and Pakistan is crooks' based nothing for public. still the public go to vote stand in long lines in chilling or sizzling weather.

So whats the solution?

It will be mix because almost all parties are in the same boat. Public had tested all of them ranging from PPP to PML-N to MMA and to ANP.

all failed to work for development so none are expected to have a clear majority. so all in all a hung parliament i guess

do we have any polls to suggest popularity of each party?

do we have any polls to suggest popularity of each party?

You mean on forum? or those surveys done by some organisations? if any of these well i am afraid Ahmad these are often twisted and not authentic because the sample they use are just covering few hundred people.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

So whats the solution?

Family politics should be banned. this familycracy is ruining the spirit of fair politics in both countries. rather i would say same is going in BD too

On 3 September 1992 Sadiq 'Abdul-Karim Malallah was publicly beheaded in Al-Qatif in Saudi Arabia's Eastern Province after being convicted of apostasy and blasphemy. Sadiq Malallah, a Shi'a Muslim from Saudi Arabia, was arrested in April 1988 and charged with throwing stones at a police patrol. He was reportedly held in solitary confinement for long periods during his first months in detention and tortured prior to his first appearance before a judge in July 1988.

The judge reportedly asked him to convert from Shi'a Islam to Sunni Wahhabi Islam, and allegedly promised him a lighter sentence if he complied. After he refused to do so, he was taken to al-Mabahith al-'Amma (General Intelligence) Prison in Dammam where he was held until April 1990. He was then transferred to al-Mabahith al-'Amma Prison in Riyadh, where he remained until the date of his execution. Sadiq Malallah is believed to have been involved in efforts to secure improved rights for Saudi Arabia's Shi'a Muslim minority

Pakistan is just following the above (Saudi) example.....

Family politics should be banned. this familycracy is ruining the spirit of fair politics in both countries. rather i would say same is going in BD too

Nepotism n Dynasity should go!
But who will bell the cat?
Its not happening..

You mean on forum? or those surveys done by some organisations? if any of these well i am afraid Ahmad these are often twisted and not authentic because the sample they use are just covering few hundred people

no, not the forums as they dont reflect the realities on the ground. yes, surverys done by some different indepentant organizations, or pollsters.

Nepotism n Dynasity should go!
But who will bell the cat?
Its not happening..

people will bell the cat if they are still voting for dynasties then well they deserve to live under rules of these dynasties

no, not the forums as they dont reflect the realities on the ground. yes, surverys done by some different indepentant organizations, or pollsters.

there had been some time to time but still its a mix box all parties are in the same boat.

we have not beheaded anyone neither a single person has been hanged for it so far in Pakistan

Aha!

Asia Bibi is sentenced to die....Salman Taseer got killed albiet indirectely, and now a minority minister.
The Islamic Republic of Pakistan uses its Penal Code to prohibit and punish blasphemy against Islam.
And that is the crux of the matter...

The politics in India and Pakistan is crooks' based nothing for public. still the public go to vote stand in long lines in chilling or sizzling weather.

hahaha... actually the public has to make a choice between the lesser evil AT that time.

On a more serious note, the public actually votes for the person that promises the most- in terms of overall growth /security. The public is a unique queer mixture ranging from the intellect to down right fan boy.
AT the core they are all selfish, They will vote for the person/face/entity that they perceive will help them in meeting their goal-a life of lesser hardship.

And they have little choice amongst sinner to make it good. A fact i realized when i voted for the first time in the state election.

And wrt to what PPP will or wont do with zardari is highly contested.
Theres no denying that it was the Zardari-sympathy factor that must have struck a chord in the common public mind.
Its PPP`s fault if they do not have a credible line up of strong leaders who can holds PPP`s flag even without zardari. Realiance on one man and hoping the honeymoon continues foreva is never a good idea.
If they keep on turning a blind eye the angst amongst the public is gonan grow more. Later ages after zardari is gone, and a new leader takes charge, ppl will still think back of present times. ANd that is not a good picture.

phew!

people will bell the cat if they are still voting for dynasties then well they deserve to live under rules of these dynasties

What is required is mass awakening and not a sermon from Mosque....

Allah u Akber is okey, as long as it is not chanted when they kill people....That brings ugly image.....You know what I am talking about..

hahaha... actually the public has to make a choice between the lesser evil AT that time.

On a more serious note, the public actually votes for the person that promises the most- in terms of overall growth /security. The public is a unique queer mixture ranging from the intellect to down right fan boy.
AT the core they are all selfish, They will vote for the person/face/entity that they perceive will help them in meeting their goal-a life of lesser hardship.

And they have little choice amongst sinner to make it good. A fact i realized when i voted for the first time in the state election.

And wrt to what PPP will or wont do with zardari is highly contested.
Theres no denying that it was the Zardari-sympathy factor that must have struck a chord in the common public mind.
Its PPP`s fault if they do not have a credible line up of strong leaders who can holds PPP`s flag even without zardari. Realiance on one man and hoping the honeymoon continues foreva is never a good idea.
If they keep on turning a blind eye the angst amongst the public is gonan grow more. Later ages after zardari is gone, and a new leader takes charge, ppl will still think back of present times. ANd that is not a good picture.

phew!

No zardari sympathy is not at all a reason for public to vote for PPP. Infact PPP has a such strong vote bank that even if a straw in some constituency stands for election on behalf of PPP it will win.

the support is too deep rooted leading to times of Bhutto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom