What's new

Revoke the notorious Blasphemy Law

Status
Not open for further replies.
No zardari sympathy is not at all a reason for public to vote for PPP. Infact PPP has a such strong vote bank that even if a straw in some constituency stands for election on behalf of PPP it will win.

the support is too deep rooted leading to times of Bhutto

if you say the support is so phenomenal such that zardari can be sidelined.....well why isnt this happening then???

If ppl recognise as PPP as PP and not zardari PPP whats holding abck the PPP leadership from showing an alternate face to the public?

What is required is mass awakening and not a sermon from Mosque....

Allah u Akber is okey, as long as it is not chanted when they kill people....That brings ugly image.....You know what I am talking about..

:what: it has to do with political system in India and Pakistan???

you surely need to check what are you posting.

and the last but not the least a Hindu lecturing us on will be the last thing to be accepted since you failed to end inhuman cast blasphemy against low cast Hindus in India in the name of religion.

Go first reform it since its been thousands of years and still Hindusim is infested with cast system then come to us and lecture as i will surely listen to you.

if you say the support is so phenomenal such that zardari can be sidelined.....well why isnt this happening then???

If ppl recognise as PPP as PP and not zardari PPP whats holding abck the PPP leadership from showing an alternate face to the public?

Well its like you are saying sidelining Gandhi family from politics of Congress.

At this moment no leader in PPP musters the courage to lead the party since they had been changing groups at one or other time in their entire political career so i guess in one way its good they had kept intact the party by sacrificing their individual wishes for zardari.

it has to do with political system in India and Pakistan???

you surely need to check what are you posting.

The thread is about BLASPHEMY!

Well its like you are saying sidelining Gandhi family from politics of Congress.

At this moment no leader in PPP musters the courage to lead the party since they had been changing groups at one or other time in their entire political career so i guess in one way its good they had kept intact the party by sacrificing their individual wishes for zardari.

Well it did happen in india...do read about Elections of 1977, ie after the '75 emergency act...thats is when the public snubbed Indira gandhi and her party....
Yes there was a difference, a credible alternative...something that is sorely missing in pakistan at this moment. And i pray that sum nutjob in the army dos not think it high time to follow his predecessors.....

and the last but not the least a Hindu lecturing us on will be the last thing to be accepted since you failed to end inhuman cast blasphemy against low cast Hindus in India in the name of religion.

If only India had blasphemy laws.....my gally khans of Bollywoods would be starving marvins....

Go first reform it since its been thousands of years and still Hindusim is infested with cast system then come to us and lecture as i will surely listen to you.

The last time I checked it - India does not have Blasphemy law!

You can't be.

You don't have it in you.

You don't have the character.

You don't have the strength.

You don't have the will.

You don't have what it takes to be a Mahatma Gandhi.

You don't. Period.

Yeah, you guys with your multiple IDs on PD have a lot of character.
You taking cheap shots at Pakistan and members here sure tells a lot about your character. Go check out lists of banned indian trolls and double triple id holders to get an insight into your felow countrymen's character oh follower of "great mahatama".

It's high time that Blasphemy Law should be revoked in pakistan...it is abused by islamic extremists...and poor minorities in pakistan are suffering...people who voice thier opinion against it's abuse are getting killed..this is sheer nonsense....this law is taking pakistan to stoneage...so pakistani citizens should say NO to blasphemy law
Though, I agree the law should be revoked but realistically speaking when laws as such are in place and have quiet a mainstream support and esp. when that same mainstream population doesn't fully understand the law and can be minipulated by opportunistic then there are smarter ways to approach this issue then simply coming out all guns blazing we're going to revoke these laws. You'd cause a great deal to damage to the country in the aftermath of such bold moves.

One such method is light enforcement. Yes, the laws are in place but are not enforced as strictly. Lighter punishments, longer court process and easy bail amounts, so people aren't spending time in jail from one hearing to another. And obviously don't announce such changes, just make them happen.

This is for short term, in the long term the focus should be to repel or alter the law in such way it doesn't get abused.

International community can shout foul and push their opportunistic agenda of maligning Pakistan of having oppressive religious laws on minorities of the country but truth is more muslims than minorities of the country are in jails on blasphemy charges. According to one survey more than 80% of the alleged/accused are muslims.

To those in GOP plzzzzzzzzz Abolish this law and release all imprisoned accused of blasphemy and come up with a religious discrimination act , any one charged with discrimantiing any ones religion must suffer serious consequences ...

Whoever started this forum must face the realities. Even if 3000 registered members on this forum does vote against Blasphemy law you will quantitatively be offset by 30000 villagers living in my vicinity!!
Democracy Counts even the morons!!

Whoever started this forum must face the realities. Even if 3000 registered members on this forum does vote against Blasphemy law you will quantitatively be offset by 30000 villagers living in my vicinity!!
Democracy Counts even the morons!!
Local option?

It's high time that Blasphemy Law should be revoked in pakistan...it is abused by islamic extremists...and poor minorities in pakistan are suffering...people who voice thier opinion against it's abuse are getting killed..this is sheer nonsense....this law is taking pakistan to stoneage...so pakistani citizens should say NO to blasphemy law

Hey ..why dont u come openly in the public and say like that..if u wanna be another Sulman Taseer...Pplz gonna shoot hundred bullets out of u:eek:...and u will be famous in the world too...:agree:

To those in GOP plzzzzzzzzz Abolish this law and release all imprisoned accused of blasphemy and come up with a religious discrimination act , any one charged with discrimantiing any ones religion must suffer serious consequences ...

man come on this is the discrimination law against any religion or prophet...:agree:

I want everybody in this thread to know that ..who ever or any power wanna go against this law.. must keep in mind that never ever try to play against this law cuz they are so ignorant that they are playing with the Fireball that can burn them alive:woot::cheesy:..and time is gonna prove that..Insha-Allah..please dont try to put the world into disaster:eek: in saying anything against our Loving Holy Prophets...cuz this Law ensures the respect for our all beloved holy prophets and especially last prophet Rasool Allah ( peace be upon him)....We want everybody to live in peace and respect for others...:agree:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom