What's new

Revenge of Amarnath Yatra Attack started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kido i am talking about Plebicite. And Live in present not Past. Locals own the land in Present. Not History.
Or else get out of India and give India Back to British, Mughal, Lodhis or Khiljis Or some people who inhabited India before them. What nonsense is this some one was thrown out of land in some past that's why locals demand are meaningless.
I am wasting my time anyways as Arguing with Indians is always useless.
I can understand your patriotism. But Its law of nature. Your power will never decide. Will of locals decide. Keep killing them even more. Your retreat will be even more humiliating. We tried to Enforce our will on East Pakistan once with same Rheotric as you are boasting today. And At the end of the Day Bengalis got independence. Sooner or later Kashmir locals will get it too
Initially India Always Hide behind Militants terrorism etc. Now Youth and Civilians are out to protest now you people are showing there real extremist colour.

Historically, the indigenous inhabitants of any land rarely win a battle against any powerful military invasion. Take the original inhabitants of Australia, USA etc. From my internet searches, Kashmir seems to be a divided cause amongst the people themselves with some supporting Indian rule, some Pakistani rule and some an independent state. A portion of Kashmir also seems to be ruled by Pakistan and another by China.

You guys (India and Pakistan) seem to have deep animosity over this Kashmir issue. Why not fight a winner take all war and settle the matter for once and all? I read on the internet that you had some skirmishes over Kashmir but only one major war in the 60's where Pakistan tried to seize the Kashmir and was repulsed by the Indians. So why not a full conventional war to settle the issue ?

Short answer ; Nuclear Weapons on both side .

Short answer ; Nuclear Weapons on both side .

So this few gun toting people coming in and shooting civilians and running away possibly to be killed by police or soldiers later will continue indefinately it seems. What a waste of time

Revenge=fake encounters=false flag yatri atttack

India will never see peace. Days are not far when all these angry people will adopt ISIS idiology and may attack mainland India. Mumbai 2008 could become very common thing.

Be afraid of the days when they will start acting like terrorists. Don't push Kashmiris to the wall.

That is going to happen sooner or later. Now they don't have the capacity, but, these jihadis will try attack main land India. India should be ready for this and device strategy to nuteralize them before it occurs.

So this few gun toting people coming in and shooting civilians and running away possibly to be killed by police or soldiers later will continue indefinately it seems. What a waste of time

Maybe or maybe not its just depend upon how much India can take .. the day will come when Indians will say ok its enough and then you will be having tank rolling down the valley killing everyone whether they have Ak-47 or stone .

They will be pushed to walls and then smashed into the same walls ... Kashmir will be Part of India for infinite future with or without Kashmiris . We have seen worst periods of Kashmir Militancy if we can overcome those we can overcome anything in future .

The only solution to Kashmir is demographic change. There is no other solution.

The only solution to Kashmir is demographic change. There is no other solution.

Permanent Solution Change the LoC to International Border ... but then its not possible .

Den we need to agree with " it will continue indefinately " .

Perhaps India needs to revise both its intelligence ops and the development projects in the area. Lack of development often results in areas demanding autonomy or independence due to a feeling of being left out of the mainstream development of the larger nation. Proper and independent field intelligence also requires investigations into reasons for discontent as well as recommendations for job creations in areas of poverty where rebel recruitments are high.

Historically, the indigenous inhabitants of any land rarely win a battle against any powerful military invasion. Take the original inhabitants of Australia, USA etc. From my internet searches, Kashmir seems to be a divided cause amongst the people themselves with some supporting Indian rule, some Pakistani rule and some an independent state. A portion of Kashmir also seems to be ruled by Pakistan and another by China.
Pakistan Administered Kashmir is peaceful and a perfect tourist destination. It is divided amoung two regions. Azad Kashmir region that have its own legislative assembly and Prime minister and Other Pakistanis don't have ownership rights in Azad Kashmir. These parts were liberated from Dogra Army by Pakistani Forces back in kashmir war 1947. Other Part is Gilgit Baltistan that is a semi autonomous region specially administered by Federal Capital.
Azad Kashmir and Gilgitbaltistan are the most Peacefull areas of Pakistan.

While Indian Part of Kashmir i don't need to say anything search the internet and read on this forum how Indians Hate Kashmirs and keep Abusing them.
All we demand is Do a Plebicite simply. And finish this once in for all what Kashmiris want. Why is there any need of speculation on it? If they want to remain with India then why not hold the Plebicite?

Chinese Held area is called Aksaichin is uninhabited wasteland not much locals there. Its just a strategic plain.

Perhaps India needs to revise both its intelligence ops and the development projects in the area. Lack of development often results in areas demanding autonomy or independence due to a feeling of being left out of the mainstream development of the larger nation. Proper and independent field intelligence also requires investigations into reasons for discontent as well as recommendations for job creations in areas of poverty where rebel recruitments are high.

I will definately appreciate those efforts but then at the end of day its a religious war .. Islam Vs Hindu India . At least for Kashmiri . Or we can even change that mind set too but ... i guess in those 70 + year of Independence such efforts are made and we have seen results maybe future hold something good for Kashmiris and Indians a mutual Understanding .

Pakistan Administered Kashmir is peaceful and a perfect tourist destination. It is divided amoung two regions. Azad Kashmir region that have its own legislative assembly and Prime minister and Other Pakistanis don't have ownership rights in Azad Kashmir. These parts were liberated from Dogra Army by Pakistani Forces back in kashmir war 1947. Other Part is Gilgit Baltistan that is a semi autonomous region specially administered by Federal Capital.
Azad Kashmir and Gilgitbaltistan are the most Peacefull areas of Pakistan.

While Indian Part of Kashmir i don't need to say anything search the internet and read on this forum how Indians Hate Kashmirs and keep Abusing them.
All we demand is Do a Plebicite simply. And finish this once in for all what Kashmiris want. Why is there any need of speculation on it? If they want to remain with India then why not hold the Plebicite?

Chinese Held area is called Aksaichin is uninhabited wasteland not much locals there. Its just a strategic plain.

Okay. Thanks for the info. The fact remains that neither Pakistan nor India will give the other side any part of Kashmir occupied by them. You guys even fought over a rock with some snow on it and which is uninhabitable. So, there is little or no chance of any plebiscite or concessions from either side (leaving aside China and accepting that the land owned by China is barren and useless). From what I gathered here, neither India nor Pakistan will declare any war with each other over Kashmir since both are nuclear powers. The Indians may perhaps just be correct by asserting that the status quo will remain for a long long time (and maybe indefinately) since both nations are nuclear armed. A few guys attacking civilians or soldiers isn't going to liberate Kashmir. You know that and so do I. Unless the international community imposes sanctions on India over Kashmir, there is little or no chance that any domestic rebellion will hold any weight. I read about alleged Indian atrocities in Kashmir but that doesn't seem to have had any weight on the international communities outlook on the issue. Annually the OIC releases a statement condemning the suppression of Muslims in Kashmir and the very next day they rush off to do trade with India taking 1000s of Indian workers and investors into their countries. The situation is just getting worse for the average Kashmir occupant in Indian administered Kashmir instead of getting better. A false hope is being projected onto a few thousand of its youth who are receiving arms (presumably from Pakistan?) and who really are just wasting their time and their lives. Am I reading the situation wrong ?

Okay. Thanks for the info. The fact remains that neither Pakistan nor India will give the other side any part of Kashmir occupied by them. You guys even fought over a rock with some snow on it and which is uninhabitable. So, there is little or no chance of any plebiscite or concessions from either side (leaving aside China and accepting that the land owned by China is barren and useless). From what I gathered here, neither India nor Pakistan will declare any war with each other over Kashmir since both are nuclear powers. The Indians may perhaps just be correct by asserting that the status quo will remain for a long long time (and maybe indefinately) since both nations are nuclear armed. A few guys attacking civilians or soldiers isn't going to liberate Kashmir. You know that and so do I. Unless the international community imposes sanctions on India over Kashmir, there is little or no chance that any domestic rebellion will hold any weight. I read about alleged Indian atrocities in Kashmir but that doesn't seem to have had any weight on the international communities outlook on the issue. Annually the OIC releases a statement condemning the suppression of Muslims in Kashmir and the very next day they rush off to do trade with India taking 1000s of Indian workers and investors into their countries. The situation is just getting worse for the average Kashmir occupant in Indian administered Kashmir instead of getting better. A false hope is being projected onto a few thousand of its youth who are receiving arms (presumably from Pakistan?) and who really are just wasting their time and their lives. Am I reading the situation wrong ?

I agree with you .

Bye all ... will update the thread once we kill that abu ismail and rest .

Whoever slays a soul, unless it be for a manslaughter or for mischief in the land, it is as though he slew all men
Allah will send his wrath on them. They will fall from sirat and burn till eternity.
This might not be taught back there

Amarnath Yatris were not attacked by Hizbul Mujahidden. Not even a single unarmed civilian are killed in the history of Kashmir militancy by freedom fighters.
Ahh yes, they all committed suicide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom