What's new

Revenge of Amarnath Yatra Attack started

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not again ... !!! but i m amused by the broadcast of LeT relating to attacks LeT spokesman Abdullah Ghaznavi, while condemning the attack on pilgrims, has said, “It is against Islamic teachings”.

And i can understand the reason behind not taking responsibility .. !! But all we need is Abu Ismail Hand over that Pakistani to us or keep on counting the so called fake encounter . . . We will raise the cost of attacks for HM and LeT in coming days .

terrorists gangs operating in the are area are tracked just like pick pocket gangs. Any attack or incident can be easily traced back by whacking a few overground workers who give out the info.
Who is beneficiary of this attack?
How would it help freedom cause of the freedom fighters?
Did they ever came public with an intention of Spreading Terror in General public like ISIS?
They
Kill all who pick up weapons against The Republic of India .
Nobody in Kashmir gives a damn about your republic. All protestors want ROI Forces to leave Kashmir. All those college boys girls woman and old. they don't want to be under ROI Occupation. this is Absurd Sentence. Locals have the final say what they want.
Give them a plebiscite and then accept the results whatever they want. give them a platform to exercise there right. All this unrest is a clear indicator of what Kashmir public want.
You can delay the inevitable as much as you can. But cannot escape it

Did they ever came public with an intention of Spreading Terror in General public like ISIS?
They

Nobody in Kashmir gives a damn about your republic. All protestors want ROI Forces to leave Kashmir. All those college boys girls woman and old. they don't want to be under ROI Occupation. this is Absurd Sentence. Locals have the final say what they want.
Give them a plebiscite and then accept the results whatever they want. give them a platform to exercise there right. All this unrest is a clear indicator of what Kashmir public want.

If they want to go to Pakistan they are free to go ... we will open borders for them .. but if they want to claim the Land of India sorry we arent interested . They are occupier of Kashmir . Real kashmir belongs to Pandit . Now that aggressive i know but that what we believe if you have diffrnt story then send your army changing history books will never change borders .

Not again ... !!! but i m amused by the broadcast of LeT relating to attacks LeT spokesman Abdullah Ghaznavi, while condemning the attack on pilgrims, has said, “It is against Islamic teachings”.

And i can understand the reason behind not taking responsibility .. !! But all we need is Abu Ismail Hand over that Pakistani to us or keep on counting the so called fake encounter . . . We will raise the cost of attacks for HM and LeT in coming days .
YOu are welcome to attack HM and LET caders but you should have prepared to absorb URi attack etc.

They

With this logic how do you explain the terrorist attacks in Mumbai (2006 & 2008), Varanasi (2006), Doda (2006), etc.? Weren't all these aimed against civilian population of India?

They may not be hurting civilians in Kashmir for the fear of loosing support but definitely they are not limited to attacking military targets (which anyways no nation would allow) but also target civilians when they can. You can call them anything, but they are just misguided terrorists & nothing more.

YOu are welcome to attack HM and LET caders but you should have prepared to absorb URi attack etc.

We are more then ready for that ...

Meanwhile Security forces have launched a massive hunt to track down Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT) commander and Pakistani national Abu Ismail, who has emerged as the mastermind of the deadly attack on Amarnath pilgrims .

I will keep you updated with his upcoming death news .

You guys (India and Pakistan) seem to have deep animosity over this Kashmir issue. Why not fight a winner take all war and settle the matter for once and all? I read on the internet that you had some skirmishes over Kashmir but only one major war in the 60's where Pakistan tried to seize the Kashmir and was repulsed by the Indians. So why not a full conventional war to settle the issue ?

If they want to go to Pakistan they are free to go ... we will open borders for them .. but if they want to claim the Land of India sorry we arent interested . They are occupier of Kashmir . Real kashmir belongs to Pandit . Now that aggressive i know but that what we believe if you have diffrnt story then send your army changing history books will never change borders .
Kido i am talking about Plebicite. And Live in present not Past. Locals own the land in Present. Not History.
Or else get out of India and give India Back to British, Mughal, Lodhis or Khiljis Or some people who inhabited India before them. What nonsense is this some one was thrown out of land in some past that's why locals demand are meaningless.
I am wasting my time anyways as Arguing with Indians is always useless.
I can understand your patriotism. But Its law of nature. Your power will never decide. Will of locals decide. Keep killing them even more. Your retreat will be even more humiliating. We tried to Enforce our will on East Pakistan once with same Rheotric as you are boasting today. And At the end of the Day Bengalis got independence. Sooner or later Kashmir locals will get it too
Initially India Always Hide behind Militants terrorism etc. Now Youth and Civilians are out to protest now you people are showing there real extremist colour.

Good job Army 98 killed this year. Time to complete century by killing Abu Ismail.

With this logic how do you explain the terrorist attacks in Mumbai (2006 & 2008), Varanasi (2006), Doda (2006), etc.? Weren't all these aimed against civilian population of India?

They may not be hurting civilians in Kashmir for the fear of loosing support but definitely they are not limited to attacking military targets (which anyways no nation would allow) but also target civilians when they can. You can call them anything, but they are just misguided terrorists & nothing more.
There is nothing common between Kashmiri Freedom Struggle and Mumbai attacks. Except a malified Intent of hiding behind extremism to suppress demands of locals by Extreme force and violence.

Revenge=fake encounters=false flag yatri atttack

India will never see peace. Days are not far when all these angry people will adopt ISIS idiology and may attack mainland India. Mumbai 2008 could become very common thing.

Then get ready for more fake encounters ... till those four behind attacks are not killed.. we will keep dis fake encounter coming ...

Be afraid of the days when they will start acting like terrorists. Don't push Kashmiris to the wall.

Revenge=fake encounters=false flag yatri atttack

India will never see peace. Days are not far when all these angry people will adopt ISIS idiology and may attack mainland India. Mumbai 2008 could become very common thing.

Be afraid of the days when they will start acting like terrorists. Don't push Kashmiris to the wall.

They will be pushed to walls and then smashed into the same walls ... Kashmir will be Part of India for infinite future with or without Kashmiris . We have seen worst periods of Kashmir Militancy if we can overcome those we can overcome anything in future .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom