What's new

Revealed: Trump's $110 billion weapons list for the Saudis

i dont see any reason why usa will help you to develop defence industry then you will buy less then them

Can Iranians study in USA. :lol:? lol?

But USA is more advanced than China, Russia, UK, France, and Israel.
you wrong in some
Systems we do we the same level as usa
some times better
thats why we take them tenders alot times

i dont see any reason why usa will help you to develop defence industry then you will buy less then them

They're too dense to comprehend that, it's like talking to a wall.

The idiots think USA will help Saudis build defense industry so Saudis can buy less weapons from US and somehow that's in US's benefit? looooool

you wrong in some
Systems we do we the same level as usa
some times better
thats why we take them tenders alot times

They will give them assembly line like they do with ther f15, some part allowed to produce no more. Everbody does forget, Trump never allowed to produce things out Us.

They will give them assembly line like they do with ther f15, some part allowed to produce no more. Everbody does forget, Trump never allowed to produce things out Us.
it also depend how much saudi will pay him
but money is going to over

it also depend how much saudi will pay him
but money is going to over

no, trump is not able to give them acces. Doesn't matter some things are not to buy, before trump will give Tot he must get the green lights of congres/senate.

@DESERT FIGHTER @Rasengan
Imagine if these fuppet goons gave that huge money to Pakistani defence companies, Pakistani engineers would do anything from ToT of better version of JF-17s maybe twin engined ones, howitzers, Al-Khalid tank etc until selling cruise missiles and provide Arabian people with home made industries. Thousands of direct jobs could be produced in both countries.
No blame on those goons, KSA is 41th state of USA.
USA=united Saudis of America

I am laughing my *** off at the combination of fear, jealousy, anger, and ignorance in the comments here.
Man! Saudi goons the tribal system of goons, wasted the money of Arabian people.
You are a blind horse, look at the wish list of those goons. Billions of $ for 180 howitzers!!! hahahahhh

What the US is willing to offer and what they have offered, no other state could or was willing to offer. Not only that having the US on your side is important for the internal development of KSA until 2030 and given the state of the region. Those deals will create 1000's upon 1000's of new jobs inside KSA and will benefit 1000's of local engineers and firms. There will be plenty of ToT and local production. Such a thing was obligatory post Saudi Vision 2030 and that was also agreed upon when the deals were signed.

Worry about your own failed state.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: Ok

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom