What's new

Revealed: Trump's $110 billion weapons list for the Saudis

India is the biggest investor for T-50 project, so she won't allow Saudi to get T-50 or soon Pakistan will know T-50 well. Also T-50 has fatal shortage in stealth capability, which means it has no significant advantage in contrast with F-15SA.
russia dont give shit what india want if saudi will pay they iwill sell

russia dont give shit what india want if saudi will pay they iwill sell
Well, I personally would like to see the reaction of Indians when Russia agree to sell T50 to SA for a higher price :lol::lol: It must be very funny

Damn!
Somebody explain me, how a milky cow could be milked?
They are actually getting nothing but a bunch of howitzers, outdated naval ships and upgrades.
trumpsaudi-cow-750x500.jpg

Even Pakistan could operate these upgradation on it's own however took some time.

@The SC F-23? !!

These goons translated the true meaning of milky cow!!!

What an epic wasteof money :hitwall:. They could have spent this money to develop a total 100% indeginous capability hence taking their reliance off US.

such idiots.. its the worst epic fail ever.. amunition and thaad missles take a great part in this deal.. investing so much money in US
if they would get F22 or other it would be like hmm ok great weapons but I do not see any great benefit..

but we should never ever think it would be otherwise.. also supporting saudi against iran is an idiotic act.. the real thing is supporting saud would in reality mean supporting US interests..

those saudi jews will kiss the hands of their kin..

but if they were truthful they would have invested money to own economy and technology, instead they lick the feeds of US..

such idiots.. its the worst epic fail ever.. amunition and thaad missles take a great part in this deal.. investing so much money in US
if they would get F22 or other it would be like hmm ok great weapons but I do not see any great benefit..

but we should never ever think it would be otherwise.. also supporting saudi against iran is an idiotic act.. the real thing is supporting saud would in reality mean supporting US interests..

those saudi jews will kiss the hands of their kin..

but if they were truthful they would have invested money to own economy and technology, instead they lick the feeds of US..
they invest they trying to biuld defence industry

I am laughing my *** off at the combination of fear, jealousy, anger, and ignorance in the comments here.

Beggars can't be choosers.

Anyway it is even funnier when they don't have a clue about the details of the deals signed or that ToT and local production will be a key feature as well as cooperation on economic, educational and scientific fronts with deals already signed with leading firms in their fields in the world, universities etc.

Or that this is part of the Saudi Vision 2030 which I doubt that anyone of those "geniuses" have even heard about. It's just a waste of time. Some local village meeting of ignorants that are clapping themselves on the back.

I am just enjoying it, brother.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beggars can't be choosers.

Anyway it is even funnier when they don't have a clue about the details of the deals signed or that ToT and local production will be a key feature as well as cooperation on economic, educational and scientific fronts with deals already signed with leading firms in their fields in the world, universities etc.

Or that this is part of the Saudi Vision 2030 which I doubt that anyone of those "geniuses" have even heard about. It's just a waste of time. Some local village meeting of ignorants that are clapping themselves on the back.

I am just enjoying it, brother.
vision 2030 will wait and see

vision 2030 will wait and see

Yes, we will, like all other plans and visions in all other countries, but do you even have (remotely just remotely) a clue about the positive steps taken by KSA within the past 1 year already? I am convinced that this is not the case, cousin. Just like all the other "experts" here that have attended the local village meeting after drinking too much vodka.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom