What's new

Respect dead soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.

notsuperstitious

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
As this is an international defence forum, I think there should be a rule that all fallen soldiers of all nationalities should be respected here.

Its not just a question of ethics too, but insulting fallen soldiers only hurts people of that nationality and as such has no value in any debate.

Ask a professional soldier and even he will say that once your enemy is dead, one shows respect. If any professional soldier is not around, ask your mom.

I agree 100%. :tup:

I felt so sick, when I saw all those Indian members trolling on that thread where 24 innocent Pakistani soldiers were killed.

Luckily, the moderators felt the same way. And there was a mass banning.

I agree that (dead/alive) soldiers regardless of nationality must be respected. They are serving their nations, & they genuinely believe they are fighting for a good/noble cause, even if that isn't the case.

I agree 100%. :tup:

I felt so sick, when I saw all those Indian members trolling on that thread where 24 innocent Pakistani soldiers were killed.

Luckily, the moderators felt the same way. And there was a mass banning.

100% agreed, but unfortunately there have been no bannings in the ''6 American soldiers ded in Heli crash'' thread. Obviously you missed the gist of the post, as always.

100% agreed, but unfortunately there have been no bannings in the ''6 American soldiers ded in Heli crash'' thread. Obviously you missed the gist of the post, as always.

The attacks that killed 24 Pakistani soldiers took place when NATO, a supposed ally attacked their partner on the WOT. The other incident you are mentioning his no parallel to it, hence completely different context. The US is seen as an invader by many Afghans & Pakistanis. The Pakistani troops were killed inside their own territory by a supposed ally. The US soldiers that died in the helicopter attack were not killed by Pakistan. But I agree, all soldiers regardless of their nationality must be respected.

The attacks that killed 24 Pakistani soldiers took place when NATO, a supposed ally attacked their partner on the WOT. The other incident you are mentioning his no parallel to it, hence completely different context. The US is seen as invader by many Afghans & Pakistanis. The Pakistani troops were killed inside their own territory by a supposed ally. The US soldiers that died in the helicopter attack were not killed by Pakistan. But I agree, all soldiers regardless of their nationality must be respected.

Where am I comparing Bilal? In both cases there are dead professional soldiers, and they should be respected on a defence forum. If one starts looking for circumstances / nationality etc etc, then whats the point???

Whats there to respect in dead enemy soldier?-
He died trying to kill us-

What not to celebrate the death of 3 amrikan soldiers in chopper crash a week ago?-
Given the chance they would have killed 24 more Pakistani soldiers just like their fellow officers did?-

Respect of the dead body is totally another thing-

Whats there to respect in dead enemy soldier?-
He died trying to kill us-

What not to celebrate the death of 3 amrikan soldiers in chopper crash a week ago?-
Given the chance they would have killed 24 more Pakistani soldiers just like their fellow officers did?-

Respect of the dead body is totally another thing-

At least you are honest, unlike the Political Correctness Patrol that is in vogue lately.

You made this just because of that reason but you failed to understand that it was not disrespect (atleast they didn't meant that), that was frustration shown by some Pakistani members by the result of NATO terrorism, it was a very bad time for all of us, and obviously they are humans too, cut them some slacks will ya

and what about those who died like sitting ducks waiting for the permission to open fire?-

Then blame it on the higher ranking officers and the chain of command, not the soldiers.

This is silly thread by fateh, what can moderators do? If there is bad posts, it will be deletes immediately. Please kindly stop trolling.

Indians always respects dead just go in a accident thread where US troops have died and you will see the reaction of pakistanis and chinese.

Even in a thread that is attempting to turn the page over and start the respect issue from scratch voicing respect at all times for soldiers - you have and succeeded in making a troll of yourself. Stop generalizing about your nation. We all have good and bad - your nation is not exclusive to respecting soldiers. I don't want to point out examples where this has been the case - just respect all as you would expect to be respected yourself and draw a line on the past misdemeanors from ALL concerned.

I dont even go to threads on dead US soldiers becuz i not what im going to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom