What's new

Respecting Military Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all American soldiers are blood thirsty social-pathic murders.

Just like not all Muslims are not Muslims.

Respect the person wearing the Uniform now matter what Uniform it is. I didn't give up my time with family or dreams to go waddle through some f'ed up -10C river or climb over mountains, sleep out side in -15C so I could kill someone.

No one does.

Salute @jhungary

Good day @Indo-guy :enjoy:

@Indo-guy may i remind you this threat is discussing should member here respect military service, not to debate your version of American Evil Empire.

Cut the crap, if you want to open a thread about American Evil Empire, free to open a new thread about it

I cannot stop anyone from being an A-hole, i can take that he insult me or resort to personal attack method. That's his perjorative. Who am i to stop him dfrom discracing his family, his tradition lol??

But then respecting military services is a main point. In the military, we have a saying that "always respect your friend, but respect your enemy more" A person who stand up to his/her believe and willing to fight for and die for that should be respected.

I respected Taliban and Iraqi Insurgent, when they have the conviction to stand up to us and die for their clause. I will not pee on the body of Taliban and i will not desercrate the corps of any enemy and i hope for a proper burial

My father respected the VC and NVA, he won't go stick a surgical knife on them when they brought in VC/NVA POW to his hospital

My grandfather respect the German Infantry. Even when he shot down 3 times and got hunted down by german.

People who don't respect their enemy would usually be the first one to die and this indo-guy saying like American join any war for fun, that killing is fun, war is like a video game or that US Soldier is subhuman simply becasue he hates america.

I would have understand if he had served, but judging from what he said, i am not sure if he is even out of potty train phase.

It's ok to hate America, it's ok to hate any country, but disrespecting any Military Service in a defence forum is like shouting hate word and pee on any VFW parade. I get it if this is a political forum, but a military forum no less?

If you disrespect any military service, you have no place in here. This is what i believe.
@Indo-guy may i remind you this threat is discussing should member here respect military service, not to debate your version of American Evil Empire.

Cut the crap, if you want to open a thread about American Evil Empire, free to open a new thread about it

I cannot stop anyone from being an A-hole, i can take that he insult me or resort to personal attack method. That's his perjorative. Who am i to stop him dfrom discracing his family, his tradition lol??

But then respecting military services is a main point. In the military, we have a saying that "always respect your friend, but respect your enemy more" A person who stand up to his/her believe and willing to fight for and die for that should be respected.

I respected Taliban and Iraqi Insurgent, when they have the conviction to stand up to us and die for their clause. I will not pee on the body of Taliban and i will not desercrate the corps of any enemy and i hope for a proper burial

My father respected the VC and NVA, he won't go stick a surgical knife on them when they brought in VC/NVA POW to his hospital

My grandfather respect the German Infantry. Even when he shot down 3 times and got hunted down by german.

People who don't respect their enemy would usually be the first one to die and this indo-guy saying like American join any war for fun, that killing is fun, war is like a video game or that US Soldier is subhuman simply becasue he hates america.

I would have understand if he had served, but judging from what he said, i am not sure if he is even out of potty train phase.

It's ok to hate America, it's ok to hate any country, but disrespecting any Military Service in a defence forum is like shouting hate word and pee on any VFW parade. I get it if this is a political forum, but a military forum no less?

If you disrespect any military service, you have no place in here. This is what i believe.
Mt.Jhungary,
Calm down.No one hates or disrespects Americans or America.However,a lot members have different point of views which do reciprocates with American policies or whatever.I suggest you to open up this thread in GHQ or via PM service,and discuss your concerns webmaster and with management.
We respect all military professionals who served as well as military services too.Thus,such attempts are childish.you should smile rather then getting annoyed over it.:Dwe all respect you as much as any other professional:)
I again suggest you and Indo-US to settle this in GHQ thread or via PM with webmaster.
-Regards

Look at your own armys record.. the massacres,mass rapes,torture in IOK or even your N.E states....

I second @jhungary that we must respect military services.As not all professionals are same.Calling someone as 'sadistic' or psycho is really bad attitude.Using offensive terms by stamping thousand diverse people of military sector of any country and then justifying it with past references is not a good attempt.I wonder that how bad indo-US will feel if Mr.Jhungary stamp Indian forces of same by referencing human right reports about Kashmir issue or some other scenario?

Last edited:
For us,military service is a must and an honour.

Not all American soldiers are blood thirsty social-pathic murders.

Just like not all Muslims are not Muslims.

Respect the person wearing the Uniform now matter what Uniform it is. I didn't give up my time with family or dreams to go waddle through some f'ed up -10C river or climb over mountains, sleep out side in -15C so I could kill someone.

No one does.

Salute @jhungary

Good day @Indo-guy :enjoy:

I am indeed sorry ...if I generalize .

The debate arose when @zhungary was boasting about how he killed 12 year old kid when he flagged their convoy on mere suspicion of his attempt to lead them to minefield .

I have highest regards for all armed forces personnel .
That does not mean cold blooded killings by soldiers should be ignored or even endorsed .

They are condemned by all civilized nations ...

Once again I apologize unconditionally if I have hurt any military personnel ....

I do condemn actions of @zhungary however ....It is totally unacceptable.

I second @jhungary that we must respect military services.As not all professionals are same.Calling someone as 'sadistic' or psycho is really bad attitude.Using offensive terms by stamping thousand diverse people of military sector of any country and then justifying it with past references is not a good attempt.I wonder that how bad indo-US will feel if Mr.Jhungary stamp Indian forces of same by referencing human right reports about Kashmir issue or some other scenario?

We in India do condemn all human rights violations by armed forces . we don't patronize them .

I have highest regards for military personnel for their self less dedication , sacrifices and devotion for cause of nation .

That does not mean heinous crimes against humanity by military personnel should be eulogized .

@zhunagry had been boasting of killing on 12 year of Iraqi kid just because the kid had flagged their convoy on mere suspicion of the kid may be trying to mislead convoy towards minefield .

I do not see the need to kill the young kid . they could have arrested kid , at the most could have shot the kid in leg ....

But to kill with little provocation and mere suspicion has to be condemned ....

600,000 thousand innocent Iraqi civilians have not been killed as such ...large proportion of them have been victims of trigger happy soldiers ...

I have posted several you tube videos to substantiate this ...

I apologize unconditionally to all of you if unintentionally I have hurt your sentiments .

But @zhungary the comments in which he tried to boast of killing of 12 year Iraqi kid and how he was given bronze medal for that is also big blot of military personnel ...such comments lower dignity of military personnel in eyes of whole world and they must be condemned by one and all ...

Last edited:
This is the post this @Indo-guy fella accused me of "Boasting" killing a 12 years-old, which I did killed him, you be the judge

Lol, aren't you making excuse yourselves?

So in 1947, the Kashmir Tribe FORCED India to invite eh?

And in 1948, it's the Hyderabad state FORCED India to Invade the independent state?

How about 1961, is it the Portugal Goa FORCED India to invade the Goa state? And subsequently annexed it?

And in 1962, did China force India to invade into Tibet?

I could go on, but before you claim anything, should you be returning Hyderabad and Goa to its people first? it wasn't in Indian border when India gain independent. Otherwise you are just as hypocrite as you accuse whatever US was doing

So when Indian Invade those place, they are FORCED. and when American invaded Iraq, they are just an evil empire. Lol

And if you keep saying US 400 history, I will start asking Indian to return Falkland Island

And finally what do you know about killing? Have you kill anyone before? What is your favorite weapon? 9mm side arms or 5.56mm rifle? You some kind of an expert on killing?

And oh I have not seen anything done to Iraqi? Ok, do you know I have to mow down a 12 years old boy using my Humvee, and they have me a bronze star medal for it? You never see there is a dude behind that boy telling him to go out on the road and stop our convoy so we will pull over and drive into a mine field? And I never hear anyone say what that man be hide that boy do to his family when the boy refuse to flag down our convoy.

No, I am just a cold blooded murderer who kill a young kid by driving over it simply because I cant bear to aim my rifle to him

Lol you know the only different between you, me and that little boy is, or even the man behind that boy ? You are the worse

Ok, I own up to it, I kill a child and I have nightmare for the rest of my life, I admit that and I have to live with that, that boy take a side, that man know his own place and he have guts to come after us

But you? You just come here on the internet and blabbing something and trying to shame other by pushing yourselves higher, I choose to do stuff, whether you think is it just, that boy and that man take side, whether or not I think if that's just, but you sir? You talk, as if other people suffer is nothing as long as it fit your purpose, and you sir would be the acini eat scum on earth, even a bug or a worm have a higher social status than you, you do nothing, NOTHING but critique other for you gain, you sir, you are the worse

Lol you sen war in TV and then you know what war is actually like ?lol, you should go back and watch some more TV

Quoted as is, unaltered, expand and look for the bolded part

Check the original post here

Cost of Indian Diplomatic Victory | Page 5

Lol I degraded the military?? You be the judge

This is the post this @Indo-guy fella accused me of "Boasting" killing a 12 years-old, which I did killed him, you be the judge

Quoted as is, unaltered, expand and look for the bolded part

Check the original post here

Cost of Indian Diplomatic Victory | Page 5

Lol I degraded the military?? You be the judge

what was your intention in telling that you were given bronze medal for this act of yours if not 'subtle' way of boasting ???

what was the purpose ???

Do clarify ....it will be better for all .

Let people be the judge ...

when a man says he did something and next line he mentions that he was awarded medal ? what he is trying to prove ???

what was your intention in telling that you were given bronze medal for this act of yours if not 'subtle' way of boasting ???

what was the purpose ???

Do clarify ....it will be better for all .

Let people be the judge ...

when a man says he did something and next line he mentions that he was awarded medal ? what he is trying to prove ???

Trying to proof you don't speak English?

Dude, can't you actually read and understand English? Or you want me to write in Hindu?

Trying to proof you don't speak English?

Dude, can't you actually read and understand English? Or you want me to write in Hindu?

Don't side track the issue with nitty-gritty of grammatical mistakes !

Do explain why you talked of your having conferred with bronze medal if you were not boasting of killing 12 year old Iraqi kid ?

what purpose did the mention of Bronze medal served in your verbose reply ?

was not it an attempt to sanctify the otherwise unprovoked killing of kid based on mere suspicion ???

Don't side track the issue with nitty-gritty of grammatical mistakes !

Do explain why you talked of your having conferred with bronze medal if you were not boasting of killing 12 year old Iraqi kid ?

what purpose did the mention of Bronze medal served in your verbose reply ?

was not it an attempt to sanctify the otherwise unprovoked killing of kid based on mere suspicion ???

Lol think that if you want, but if I were you, I would pay some money for some English Class

You obviously have a comprehension problem.

Anyone want to tell him why? I am kinda sick of talking to him

PS can anyone tell me if I can turn off iPhone autocorrect function? It's driving me nuts...

Lol think that if you want, but if I were you, I would pay some money for some English Class

You obviously have a comprehension problem.

Anyone want to tell him why? I am kinda sick of talking to him

PS can anyone tell me if I can turn off iPhone autocorrect function? It's driving me nuts...

seems you have nothing to say in your attempt to defend the indefensible ???

In order to be respected, one has to behave respectfully..

Witnesses: U.S. Special Forces committed war crimes in Afghanistan - Salon.com

Witnesses: U.S. Special Forces committed war crimes in Afghanistan
Matt Aikins spoke to dozens of local witnesses of torture and murder, which the U.S. military continues to deny
NATASHA LENNARD

TOPICS: ROLLING STONE, NERKH, U.S. SPECIAL FORCES, GREEN BERET, AFGHANISTAN, HAMID KARZAI,MATTHIEU AIKINS, TORTURE, MURDER, CIVILIAN DEATHS, NEWS, POLITICS NEWS

(Credit: Shutterstock)
Based on interviews with dozens of local witnesses and international organizations’ reports, Rolling Stone Wednesday published an explosive investigation by Matt Aikins, fleshing out allegations that U.S. Special Forces in Afghanistan tortured and murdered civilians.

“If true, these accusations would amount to some of the gravest war crimes perpetrated by American forces since 2001,” wrote Aikins. His report is well worth reading in full. Although it does not go so far as to fully substantiate the Afghan’s allegations, the investigation gives voice and much-needed credibility to claims of war crimes that the U.S. military continue to outright deny. The allegations against the American green berets — the special ops forces that replaced large army units following the surge — include the murder of eight civilians and the disappearance of ten more.

Aikins spoke with eyewitnesses and family members of those believed killed or disappeared by U.S. Special Forces. He was shown evidence of civilians’ corpses, found near the American military base in the beleaguered Nerkh region, the bodies wrapped in body bags used by U.S. forces. “None of the witnesses and family members who were interviewed by Rolling Stone during five months of reporting say they have ever been contacted by U.S. military investigators,” Aikins noted.

Via Rolling Stone:

Last winter, tensions peaked and President Karzai ordered an investigation into the allegations. Then on February 16th, a student named Nasratullah was found under a bridge with his throat slit, two days, his family claimed, after he had been picked up by the Green Berets. Mass demonstrations erupted in Wardak, and Karzai demanded that the American Special Forces team leave, and by April, it did. That’s when the locals started finding bodies buried outside the American base in Nerkh, bodies they said belonged to the 10 missing men. In July, the Afghan government announced that it had arrested Zikria Kandahari, a translator who had been working for the American team, in connection with the murders, and that in turn Kandahari had fingered members of the Special Forces for the crimes. But the American military stuck to its denials. “After thorough investigation, there was no credible evidence to substantiate misconduct by ISAF or U.S. forces,” Col. Jane Crichton told The Wall Street Journal in July.

But over the past five months, Rolling Stone has interviewed more than two dozen eyewitnesses and victims’ families who’ve provided consistent and detailed allegations of the involvement of American forces in the disappearance of the 10 men, and has talked to Afghan and Western officials who were familiar with confidential Afghan-government, U.N. and Red Cross investigations that found the allegations credible. In July, a U.N. report on civilian casualties in Afghanistan warned: “The reported disappearances, arbitrary killings and torture – if proven to have been committed under the auspices of a party to the armed conflict – may amount to war crimes.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom