What's new

Cost of Indian Diplomatic Victory

Only stupid like you will resort to these kind of comparisons ...

all those years quoted ...and the conflicts that took place were forced on India...India always carried itself with exemplary restraint ....
The chauvinist nationalist like you will never understand the difference ...

In 5000 years of its existence India never invaded any country , annexed any country , subjugated any country ...

while in its 400 years of existence US has waged thousands of battles , annexed countries after countries ...killed millions and millions innocents ....

Stupid trigger happy soldiers like you can't discuss the facts of the matter reasonably ....it is not your domain .

Sadist soldiers like you can be only good in aiming and shooting ....

Killing is only fun for you...have not we seen in that Apache attack helicopter video ...???
American soldiers are the worst kinds of ones ....

Other soldiers kill for their country...American soldiers kill for their fun ....

Nothing better can ever be expected from frustrated soldiers like you ....have not we seen what you have done to Iraqi prisoners ...

Photos of Abu gharib prison etc tell real truth about US and US soldiers ....You are just one of them !

Lol, aren't you making excuse yourselves?

So in 1947, the Kashmir Tribe FORCED India to invite eh?

And in 1948, it's the Hyderabad state FORCED India to Invade the independent state?

How about 1961, is it the Portugal Goa FORCED India to invade the Goa state? And subsequently annexed it?

And in 1962, did China force India to invade into Tibet?

I could go on, but before you claim anything, should you be returning Hyderabad and Goa to its people first? it wasn't in Indian border when India gain independent. Otherwise you are just as hypocrite as you accuse whatever US was doing

So when Indian Invade those place, they are FORCED. and when American invaded Iraq, they are just an evil empire. Lol

And if you keep saying US 400 history, I will start asking Indian to return Falkland Island

And finally what do you know about killing? Have you kill anyone before? What is your favorite weapon? 9mm side arms or 5.56mm rifle? You some kind of an expert on killing?

And oh I have not seen anything done to Iraqi? Ok, do you know I have to mow down a 12 years old boy using my Humvee, and they have me a bronze star medal for it? You never see there is a dude behind that boy telling him to go out on the road and stop our convoy so we will pull over and drive into a mine field? And I never hear anyone say what that man be hide that boy do to his family when the boy refuse to flag down our convoy.

No, I am just a cold blooded murderer who kill a young kid by driving over it simply because I cant bear to aim my rifle to him

Lol you know the only different between you, me and that little boy is, or even the man behind that boy ? You are the worse

Ok, I own up to it, I kill a child and I have nightmare for the rest of my life, I admit that and I have to live with that, that boy take a side, that man know his own place and he have guts to come after us

But you? You just come here on the internet and blabbing something and trying to shame other by pushing yourselves higher, I choose to do stuff, whether you think is it just, that boy and that man take side, whether or not I think if that's just, but you sir? You talk, as if other people suffer is nothing as long as it fit your purpose, and you sir would be the acini eat scum on earth, even a bug or a worm have a higher social status than you, you do nothing, NOTHING but critique other for you gain, you sir, you are the worse

Lol you sen war in TV and then you know what war is actually like ?lol, you should go back and watch some more TV

Last edited:
And finally what do you know about killing? Have you kill anyone before? What is your favorite weapon? 9mm side arms or 5.56mm rifle? You some kind of an expert on killing?

And oh I have not seen anything done to Iraqi? Ok, do you know I have to mow down a 12 years old boy using my Humvee, and they have me a bronze star medal for it? You never see there is a dude behind that boy telling him to go out on the road and stop our convoy so we will pull over and drive into a mine field? And I never hear anyone say what that man be hide that boy do to his family when the boy refuse to flag down our convoy.

No, I am just a cold blooded murderer who kill a young kid by driving over it simply because I cant bear to aim my rifle to him

Lol you know the only different between you, me and that little boy is, or even the man behind that boy ? You are the worse

Ok, I own up to it, I kill a child and I have nightmare for the rest of my life, I admit that and I have to live with that, that boy take a side, that man know his own place and he have guts to come after us

But you? You just come here on the internet and blabbing something and trying to shame other by pushing yourselves higher, I choose to do stuff, whether you think is it just, that boy and that man take side, whether or not I think if that's just, but you sir? You talk, as if other people suffer is nothing as long as it fit your purpose, and you sir would be the acini eat scum on earth, even a bug or a worm have a higher social status than you, you do nothing, NOTHING but critique other for you gain, you sir, you are the worse.

There you go ...after I have coaxed you ....you have confessed ultimately .

As you rightly said ....you are cold blooded murderer who won't mind killing young kid based on just suspicion ...

It is true that US soldiers are trigger happy. Don't we ?

Thanks to the Apache helicopter video leaked by Julian Assange ....we know how inhuman trigger happy US soldiers are .

they kill for mere fun ....they discern no difference between killing animals and killing innocent men , women and kids ...

You are no different than those terrorists who behead their captives alive ....!!!

Cost of Indian Diplomatic Victory is not lives of their citizens . Only thing that matters to us ( cough cough drone , dharna , more drone) .

Lol, aren't you making excuse yourselves?

So in 1947, the Kashmir Tribe FORCED India to invite eh?

And in 1948, it's the Hyderabad state FORCED India to Invade the independent state?

How about 1961, is it the Portugal Goa FORCED India to invade the Goa state? And subsequently annexed it?

And in 1962, did China force India to invade into Tibet?

I could go on, but before you claim anything, should you be returning Hyderabad and Goa to its people first? it wasn't in Indian border when India gain independent. Otherwise you are just as hypocrite as you accuse whatever US was doing

So when Indian Invade those place, they are FORCED. and when American invaded Iraq, they are just an evil empire. Lol

You are stupid ...we did not invade Kashmir ....we entered Kashmir to save from Pakistani guerilla army only after Kashmir had legally acceded to India . Only after the instrument of accession was accepted by third party like Governor General Mountbatten did we enter Kashmir ...not to annex but to save from Pakistani invasion.

In 1948 our police ( not army ) helped local uprising against Nizam ...again this came at behest of Popular demand ...

In 1961 India liberated Goa from Portuguese occupation only after 15 long years of wait ....expecting Portuguese to capitulate to popular demand to join it with Indian republic .

You are stupid enough ....in 1962 China attacked India ...that too in Arunachal Pradesh ...we never attacked Tibet !

Read history before you make fool of yourself .

We are not blood thirsty , war mongering nation like US which attacked all its neighbors only to expand its territory ...

History is testimonial to the fact that we only responded to the wars that were thrust on us ...

In kargil and during 26/11 we exercised great restraint which was appreciated even rivals like China .

Off course bigot soldier like you can never accept truth .

You are hypocrite enough to distort truth to justify US action ...

Ok, do you know I have to mow down a 12 years old boy using my Humvee, and they have me a bronze star medal for it?

You are shameless war criminal who boast of these sins on International forum like this ...
and this is possible because you are citizen of that hypocrite bully country ...US !

shame on you ...you could have just arrested boy ...or worse you could have shot boy in leg ...by killing that boy and boasting about your bronze medal you are only making fool of yourself . You are a monster in human skin !!!

This Phenomenon is call "Having a Backbone", which in Pakistan's case does not exist.

India has won a diplomatic battle by making USA respect Geneva Convention and grant full immunity to Khobragade. It is definitely a moment of victory for the largest democracy who had put its entire weight in the basket of the diplomat despite knowing that she had breached US laws not in the course of safeguarding Indian Interests but to benefit herself alone. Thus that was a case fought between interests of USA as a state vs personal gains of Khobragade but since she was a diplomat representing India, India had no better choice but to support her, ignoring her crimes as well as the victim who too was an Indian by birth.

Could India do anything better? Perhaps not in USA. India had to assert its newly proclaimed power and save a diplomat abroad but at the same time, Indian government had to survive a political wave at home created by opposition for Khobragade being a Dallit. However, once Khobragade has returned to India, she can be prosecuted under Indian laws for breaching laws of the host for her personal gains and misusing her diplomatic immunity. Such an act would express that India values American concerns and considers their position as legitimate, yet Khobragade was a diplomat and could only be tried by India and nowhere else. But is something like this going to happen? India has surely survived its international row, yet domestic challenges are continuing and may prevent it from acting against the culprit for long.

Internationally, could there be a cost to the inflexibility and rigidness which India has shown? Access to civil nuclear technology and availability of prime military hardware to India are largely seen as favors offered in hope of building a bond which could serve American interests and designs. However there will be a question marks on the idea that is India an ally-able country and should international favors be open to it in hope of some return? From this incident, it is at least evident that India is not manageable by pressure and strong India will pose new challenges to supporting countries who in theory are empowering an ally.

By: Salman Ali (Me)

But you? You just come here on the internet and blabbing something and trying to shame other by pushing yourselves higher, I choose to do stuff, whether you think is it just, that boy and that man take side, whether or not I think if that's just, but you sir? You talk, as if other people suffer is nothing as long as it fit your purpose, and you sir would be the acini eat scum on earth, even a bug or a worm have a higher social status than you, you do nothing, NOTHING but critique other for you gain, you sir, you are the worse.

By calling me sir ...it will not absolve you from your sins ....I pray you rot in hell for your acts !!!

Because people like you will never repent in life .

Shame on you !!!

all in all what US did was normal to them

but how india reacted to it was beyong there wildest of imagimantions .... india showed they are indeed a free and fair democracy and we indians are no push overs ... if USA still wants to play with us good for them and good for india too but make no mistake if they try to arm twist india in future on such silly issues its not happening ..... period

its called having balls in US lingo and nowthey know India has Balls

Good day gentel men

There you go ...after I have coaxed you ....you have confessed ultimately .

As you rightly said ....you are cold blooded murderer who won't mind killing young kid based on just suspicion ...

It is true that US soldiers are trigger happy. Don't we ?

Thanks to the Apache helicopter video leaked by Julian Assange ....we know how inhuman trigger happy US soldiers are .

they kill for mere fun ....they discern no difference between killing animals and killing innocent men , women and kids ...

You are no different than those terrorists who behead their captives alive ....!!!

You are stupid ...we did not invade Kashmir ....we entered Kashmir to save from Pakistani guerilla army only after Kashmir had legally acceded to India . Only after the instrument of accession was accepted by third party like Governor General Mountbatten did we enter Kashmir ...not to annex but to save from Pakistani invasion.

In 1948 our police ( not army ) helped local uprising against Nizam ...again this came at behest of Popular demand ...

In 1961 India liberated Goa from Portuguese occupation only after 15 long years of wait ....expecting Portuguese to capitulate to popular demand to join it with Indian republic .

You are stupid enough ....in 1962 China attacked India ...that too in Arunachal Pradesh ...we never attacked Tibet !

Read history before you make fool of yourself .

We are not blood thirsty , war mongering nation like US which attacked all its neighbors only to expand its territory ...

History is testimonial to the fact that we only responded to the wars that were thrust on us ...

In kargil and during 26/11 we exercised great restraint which was appreciated even rivals like China .

Off course bigot soldier like you can never accept truth .

You are hypocrite enough to distort truth to justify US action ...

You are shameless war criminal who boast of these sins on International forum like this ...
and this is possible because you are citizen of that hypocrite bully country ...US !

shame on you ...you could have just arrested boy ...or worse you could have shot boy in leg ...by killing that boy and boasting about your bronze medal you are only making fool of yourself . You are a monster in human skin !!!

By calling me sir ...it will not absolve you from your sins ....I pray you rot in hell for your acts !!!

Because people like you will never repent in life .

Shame on you !!!

No, Shame on you,

I got no problem puny Indian still living in a cave eating mud and/or nothing at all hate me

I got no problem puny Indian think he is all that and say America is evil

But go ahead and say US troop kill people for fun and soldier are murderer IN A FRICKING defence forum is an insult to all service personnel

I don't go on here and say Indian Soldier can do nothing well other than defecate on the street like 50% of population now am I?

I stand corrected, you are WORSE THAN AN AMEOBA

If you think killing another human being is fun for whatever reason and whatever country, then please come along with me to Iraq and try and kill some Iraqi kids yourselves and see if that is fun

No, Shame on you,

I got no problem puny Indian still living in a cave eating mud and/or nothing at all hate me

I got no problem puny Indian think he is all that and say America is evil

But go ahead and say US troop kill people for fun and soldier are murderer IN A FRICKING defence forum is an insult to all service personnel

I don't go on here and say Indian Soldier can do nothing well other than defecate on the street like 50% of population now am I?

I stand corrected, you are WORSE THAN AN AMEOBA

If you think killing another human being is fun for whatever reason and whatever country, then please come along with me to Iraq and try and kill some Iraqi kids yourselves and see if that is fun

You are frustrated with life and hence the rant .

I don't hate Americans ...I hate some of the American policies !

I am not racist and biased like you .

Your proclamation that you killed 12 yr old boy because he flagged your convoy is evidence of your trigger happy rash action ...
You are dumb to equate with other service personnel who fight during war, on provocation, in self defense ....

Your action was neither provoked nor in self defense and definitely not active war situation ...

You killed 12 yr old kid on mere suspicion ...You are a murder don't tarnish the sacred name of Soldiers !!!

You are not a soldier just a trigger happy murderer just like those involved in Apache helicopter attack video !!!

so in 1947, the Kashmir Tribe FORCED India to invite eh?

You know I'm an ethnic Kashmiri ! :D

That is most unfortunate & at times unavoidable; I heard about an incident being related to me by a friend of mine who's in the Pakistan Army of how a couple of soldiers were on sentry duty when a car came at their check post & despite repeated hails it wouldn't stop & so they fired at the vehicle killing everyone on board ! When they went & looked through there was no one there but men & some stuff - quilts etc. with them; they just couldn't risk it because a few days earlier a suicide bomber with his vehicle laced with explosives had struck into a post just like that taking with him 6-7 of our soldiers ! :(

I wish there is some other way to go about doing these things !

You are frustrated with life and hence the rant .

I don't hate Americans ...I hate some of the American policies !

I am not racist and biased like you .

Your proclamation that you killed 12 yr old boy because he flagged your convoy is evidence of your trigger happy rash action ...
You are dumb to equate with other service personnel who fight during war, on provocation, in self defense ....

Your action was neither provoked nor in self defense and definitely not active war situation ...

You killed 12 yr old kid on mere suspicion ...You are a murder don't tarnish the sacred name of Soldiers !!!

You are not a soldier just a trigger happy murderer just like those involved in Apache helicopter attack video !!!

Lol

Seems like you are the one doing the ranting.

I never hate or like India or India, but you seems to have some kind of rage toward the American

You keep insulting me using Bigot and Sadistic, I don't mind, but the moment you insult all American soldier saying they kill people for fun, your stock in my mind equal to toilet paper

Honestly? I don't like you, not because you are Indian or what not, you can post an Indian flag here but no way I can know you are an Ondian, I don't like you because of your bigotry comment about Soldier

Have you served in the front line? Have you have a chance to kill anyone? If not then how do you know what I feel when I had to do it? From you infinite wisdom on battlefield?

You can go ahead hate whatever you want, but that does not change anything, so what? You want a medal?

If I am not a soldier, then you should not be call a human being, simple is that.

You know I'm an ethnic Kashmiri ! :D

That is most unfortunate & at times unavoidable; I heard about an incident being related to me by a friend of mine who's in the Pakistan Army of how a couple of soldiers were on sentry duty when a car came at their check post & despite repeated hails it wouldn't stop & so they fired at the vehicle killing everyone on board ! When they went & looked through there was no one there but men & some stuff - quilts etc. with them; they just couldn't risk it because a few days earlier a suicide bomber with his vehicle laced with explosives had struck into a post just like that taking with him 6-7 of our soldiers ! :(

I wish there is some other way to go about doing these things !

Lol the problem is these kind of stuff is always unavoidable

You stop the car, and they will died, if you don't stop the car and you may die.

Some ignorant people like the one I talked to here will say there is other way and you don't need to kill them

Fact is, even if you would want to risk your life, this is not the sense for it, because you are also risking other people life too.

You can let yourselves down, but you can't let your people down

People never serve will never understand lol

Lol

Seems like you are the one doing the ranting.

I never hate or like India or India, but you seems to have some kind of rage toward the American

You keep insulting me using Bigot and Sadistic, I don't mind, but the moment you insult all American soldier saying they kill people for fun, your stock in my mind equal to toilet paper

Honestly? I don't like you, not because you are Indian or what not, you can post an Indian flag here but no way I can know you are an Ondian, I don't like you because of your bigotry comment about Soldier

Have you served in the front line? Have you have a chance to kill anyone? If not then how do you know what I feel when I had to do it? From you infinite wisdom on battlefield?

You can go ahead hate whatever you want, but that does not change anything, so what? You want a medal?

If I am not a soldier, then you should not be call a human being, simple is that.

Lol the problem is these kind of stuff is always unavoidable

You stop the car, and they will died, if you don't stop the car and you may die.

Some ignorant people like the one I talked to here will say there is other way and you don't need to kill them

Fact is, even if you would want to risk your life, this is not the sense for it, because you are also risking other people life too.

You can let yourselves down, but you can't let your people down

People never serve will never understand lol

You can go on and on justifying killing on innocent people ....Your governments have been doing that for past several hundred years . same trait have ingrained you . But that will never absolve you from from your actions.

based on the account that you boasted about ...You killed a 12 yr old kid because he flagged your convoy ...There was no imminent danger , no threat posed yet you killed him on mere suspicion and your equally bigoted government conferred bronze medal on you for that act of cowardice .

You are saying that it will rest of the life with you and yet you boast about it talking about your bronze medal and thing ....

Shame on you ...

You are big blot on the name of soldiers. No true soldier will ever take pride in killing 12 year old innocent boy on mere suspicion ....

You are correct in ne sense that I will never understand the sadist nature of yours that relishes cold blooded murder of 12 year old innocent boy.

This is why America is hated against in whole lot of countries around the world - Iraq , Iran , Afghanistan , Pakistan alike ....

I don't see how India Politically defeat the US.

The problem is not that she is a diplomat but she is arrested with diplomatic immunity and the US had not issue an apology.

Indian member from the get go say her treatment is inappropriate with her status. Not whether she was arrested with or without a reason

I would consider an Indian political victory if US even quasi apologise for it. But this is not the case

In the end, the whole episode only show US authority can do whatever to whoever in their country, without apologising for it, they can strip search a diplomat and get away with it as long as they were released in the end

Can you really claim this is a diplomatic victory now that US released and deported her?

Get your facts right.
LOL, she did not have diplomatic immunity, in fact she had only consular immunity.

And yes US had all the right to arrest her as per VCCR.

It is in fact India's political victory, coz we did force you to release someone who may infact be guilty of your laws; and also forced that redneck bigot Wayne May to leave India..

One thing is for certain. The whole episode has sparked a surge of Anti Americanism in India that hasn't existed for at least a decade.

sheep remember things only for a few months - how are yindoos any better than sheep?! in fact, the whole peak of antiamericanism in a decade is pure exaggeration: not that it might not have been, but i doubt an yindoo had memory long enough to know what yindoo antiamericanism was like for a decade. in just a few more months, yindoos and anglosaxons would get along fine, just as they did for the last five hundred years during british raj, of which yindoo power of memory was the true glue.

Allies can only be made between equals.
If we have to give up a few favors to establish equality firmly, so be it.
dude, athens was a democracy, it had democracies as allies, but it still massacred a whole lot of them to demonstrate that even among allies, even among democrats, you still need to suck my balls.
best of luck to your ***-kissing, dik-blowing democratic alliance with uncle sam!

Back
Top Bottom