What's new

Report claims Greek coastguards throw migrants into the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
But isn't it US/EU sponsored arab spring/civil war regime change which made these people refugees in the first place. They bombed and destroyed authoritarian but stable and progressive countries in ME in order to bring "democracy".
And Turkish and Qatari as well.

Dude...its a commercial. They get paid.

And yes Turkish Airlines has a level no other national carrier reaches...most crashs...

Crash_Turkish_Airlines_TK_1951_cockpit_2.jpg
The best airline in the world. Try the new biggest airport "Istanbul Airport" and its amazing CIP Lounge. delicious Turkish food etc. i always feel good with Turkish airlines.

The best airline in the world. Try the new biggest airport "Istanbul Airport" and its amazing CIP Lounge. delicious Turkish food etc. i always feel good with Turkish airlines.

I would never fly with them because they have a horrible bad safety record. No other national carrier has so many fatal crashs.

Beside that i dont think they would treat greek passengers good.

I would never fly with them because they have a horrible bad safety record. No other national carrier has so many fatal crashs.

Beside that i dont think they would treat greek passengers good.
Don't be silly.

Im not silly, its a matter of fact.

They have a very bad savety record with countless deadly crashs.

They also have a very bad service rating. Look at their google rating...1.5 stars

1740zd.jpg

Its called border protection. Nobody wants those here. They are not Europeans, are not christians and not our duty. They also would add zero value tomour country or Europe in general.

They are pushed back and thats a good thing.
If I didn't get it wrong, did you admit it was true?

I know you have money problems to buy a ticket. You can borrow money from Germany again.

I fly Lufthansa 1st class to Argentina in November to start a Antarctica cruise there. Believe me...i,would never fly budget like Turkish Airlines..i dont want spend money on the enemy either

If I didn't get it wrong, did you admit it was true?

I find those stories rather funny because they are so ridicolous oriental fairy tales.

I fly Lufthansa 1st class to Argentina in November to start a Antarctica cruise there. Believe me...i,would never fly budget like Turkish Airlines..i dont want spend money on the enemy either

Eigentlich müsste auf dem Trikot von Griechenland Deutschland als Sponsor stehen.

Oh bhai why do these illegal migrants try to trespass in the first place. I mean what do they expect when they know what they’re doing is illegal.

Its called border protection. Nobody wants those here. They are not Europeans, are not christians and not our duty. They also would add zero value tomour country or Europe in general.

They are pushed back and thats a good thing.
Yea then do not meddle into the internal affairs of their countries. Don't create havoc and war overthere so they are not forced to immigrate to your country. This is the reality of your NATO and EU ,first destroy their countries and later throw them into the sea. Call yourself secular,modern etc and here Christianity matters to you. Bunch of shameless immoral scumbags you are. Fucking pathetic excuses of human beings..

Yea then do not meddle into the internal affairs of their countries. Don't create havoc and war overthere so they are not forced to immigrate to your country. This is the reality of your NATO and EU ,first destroy their countries and later throw them into the sea. Call yourself secular,modern etc and here Christianity matters to you. Bunch of shameless immoral scumbags you are. Fucking pathetic excuses of human beings..

Dude swipe the foam away from your mouth and get rational. Most are simply lazy scumbags who want live a sweet life on welfare money in Germany. What are they running away from in Turkey?

They dont want too work, they want leech off someone and because us...they cant. We kick them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom