What's new

Report claims Greek coastguards throw migrants into the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yala,it's all bullshit. Don't listen to Turkish propaganda. Na7no nadfaahom walakin Torkiya keeps sending them. Some boats are send back. Turks then pretend to be heroes and say they save them from evil Greeks. We've saved thousands and thousands of lives that they sent to our islands,using them like weapons.
Turkey keep sending them ??? Are they Turkish ? Or are the Turkish sending them under the threats of guns???

It's obvious that those immigrants final destination isn't Turkey, nor Greece.

Why should Turkey play the role of Europe police border guard?

Turkey is no Saint, but your problem is Religious as stated your friend appolon....

Look at my what?

Oh and you want erase us from the map? Others tried before buddy. Xerxes. Look what happened to the persians. :)

You are a joke, who the f*** is xerxes we are Turks man we are the sons of Mehmed The Conqueror not xerxes or blabla

Turkey keep sending them ??? Are they Turkish ? Or are the Turkish sending them under the threats of guns???

Turkey is no Saint, but your problem is Religious as stated your friend appolon....

You are wrong, Greece is the border guard now. We allow nobody in. Turkey used them as weapon, which doesnt woek anymore. So evry now and then we hear such sad stories from 1001 night.

Turkish propaganda

8700132._SY475_.jpg

So just because she has an Afgan lover she is a traitor, notorious and what not right. You f***** racist piece of s***.

I invite all Pakistani's, Afgans and Indians to should witness the racism of greeks here.
No racism. She's probably on the payroll by your government. Who knows?

Pro-refugee liberal leftist with anti-Greek sentiments who thinks she can behave like a master towards our PM. And you jailed a journalist for a Turkish saying. And how many other journalists and people have you arrested for making comments against Erdoğan?

Ya Tunsy,watch the videos in my first reply on this thread. And then tell me what you think.

Check the first video I posted. And open your eyes. Your government is using them against us and the EU. Wake up.

Before you fall for TRT propaganda check the videos that I posted and tell us your opinion.
Yeah right those are just a corrupt couple of police officers that were on payroll by greeks to make Turkey look bad and use it in your propaganda. They were put in prison by the way.

Son there are millions of refugees you can't hide your game here with one incident were corrupt police officers on greek payroll were involved and then ignore millions of others that are being taken care of by Turkey.

Yeah right those are just a corrupt couple of police officers that were paid by greeks to make Turkey look bad and use it in your propaganda. They were put in prison by the way.

Son there are millions of refugees you can't hide your game here with one incident were corrupt police officers were involved.
Yeah sure 😂😂😂

You are a joke, who the f*** is xerxes we are Turks man we are the sons of Mehmed The Conqueror not xerxes or blabla

I see no sons of mehmed in my home buddy. Not a single one. Completly disappeared. I wonder where they went. From Xerxes at least his name remains. But from those who tried to steal our land...are gone completly without leaving a trace.

Pro-refugee liberal leftist with anti-Greek sentiments who thinks she can behave like a master towards our PM. And you jailed a journalist for a Turkish saying. And how many other journalists and people have you arrested for making comments against Erdoğan?

Ya Tunsy,watch the videos in my first reply on this thread. And then tell me what you think.
She owned your PM in front of the whole world. Mr bean cried like a bi**, i salute this brave woman!!

So just because she has an Afgan lover she is a traitor, notorious and what not right. You f***** racist piece of s***.

I invite all Pakistani's, Afgans and Indians to should witness the racism of greeks here.
Don't invite Pakistanis and Indians to the same place on the grounds of racism sir

You will just witness more (between the two)

I see no sons of mehmed in my home buddy. Not a single one. Completly disappeared. I wonder where they went. From Xerxes at least his name remains. But from those who tried to steal our land...are gone completly without leaving a trace.
They are the ones that owned you greeks for 450 years ofc you don't see them. It is a strong trauma rooted in dna of all the greeks.

If she has an Afghan lover then she will obviously most likely be pro-refugee liberal

As most interracial couples seem to be

And what would have happened if she did that to Erdy?
Erdoğan would go at her with facts and tell her how it really is.

While your pm acted like a bi** because he knows that she's right.

If she has an Afghan lover then she will obviously most likely be pro-refugee liberal

As most interracial couples seem to be
Bhai,the rumors that started coming out after this whole thing were that she had a house somewhere in Greece,locals were frustrated by her behavior,her dogs and that she at some point got an Afghan refugee as a lover.

I'm not sure if it's the one who had talked in a very rude manner at some of our politicians back in the '90s,while making a documentary about Greece's support for Serbia during the Yugoslav Wars,but if that was her in that documentary as well,she was extremely biased and tried talking to a minister as if she was an interrogator.

Who tells me she's not on the payroll of Turkey or some NGO? Imagine an Indian reporter going to Imran Khan and talking to him like this about "Afghan refugees trying to get into Pakistan" etc.

In reality she would have been told to shut up,arrested and sent to jail. And you know it.

They are the ones that owned you greeks for 450 years ofc you don't see them. It is a strong trauma rooted in dna of all the greeks.

Gone, gone with the wind.

But seriously you are a funny guy. You really believe free people should not fight occupation. 😂

Your worldview is not consistent. According your own worde earlier you said that of course people can fight against enemy forces. But apparantly not against you guys, then its all different.

You know whats your trauma? We greeks destroyed your empire. We were the beginning of the end. We started to destroy it and once we were free, it started evrywhere to collapse. Thats your trauma buddy.

She was not a journalist. She was an activist with an agenda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom