What's new

Report claims Greek coastguards throw migrants into the sea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny because greeks also once cane from Africa and middle east. Greeks also invaded as far as Sindhu river.

Why do you speak behalf of Europe. Not all europeans are cold hearted people who would throw people in dire need back onto the opean ocean. Be careful for what you wish for, because one day you may be the one who need asylum. There are greek communities all over the worold. By your logic all othem should have thrown into the sea.

Its a human duty to save people in emergency. You dont have to accept them as citizens but simply save them and deport them later if thats your democratic choice.

Not letting them in in the first places saves thousands. When they know its hopeless. They dont try. Since we act strong, less and less try. Its the right thing to do.

And btw no one is pushed in the ocean. Their boats are pushed back to Turkey and this will continue.

They can applay for Visa at our embassy like evryone else.

And she left Greece after threats and intimidation.. Freedom of speech eh ? What a joke..

Imagine what would happen to her when she compares Erdogan to Gollum in Turkey. How much we bet she could not leave? 😘

Imagine what would happen to her when she compares Erdogan to Gollum in Turkey. How much we bet she could not leave? 😘

I have heard that some Greeks love to see their politicians place the blame of crises on foreign countries. Would it be fair to say that that's what Pinocchio takis is trying to do here? I feel like he's being all macho and aggressive, so that Greek media can then say how he "owned a Dutch journalist and the EU", making him look even stronger to some Greeks. Is this how it works?

And she left Greece after threats and intimidation.. Freedom of speech eh ? What a joke..
In Turkey she would have been given life sentence if she talked to Erdoğan like that. And you know that.

I have heard that some Greeks love to see their politicians place the blame of crises on foreign countries. Would it be fair to say that that's what Pinocchio takis is trying to do here? I feel like he's being all macho and aggressive, so that Greek media can then say how he "owned a Dutch journalist and the EU", making him look even stronger to some Greeks. Is this how it works?
Look who's talking. Turkey trying to talk about human rights and freedom of expression!

No, we protect the EU. We dont own them. He put a leftist liar into her place and thats about it.

You should protect your borders too amigo.

On a sidenote there is no crisis anymore. Our border security works very good.

No, we protect the EU. We dont own them. He put a leftist liar into her place and thats about it.

You should protect your borders too amigo.

On a sidenote there is no crisis anymore. Our border security works very good.
He still hasn't said a word about the videos were Turkish authorities treat the refugees like animals.

They even helped Lukashenko by sending him refugees so that he sends them to Poland.

He still hasn't said a word about the videos were Turkish authorities treat the refugees like animals.

They even helped Lukashenko by sending him refugees so that he sends them to Poland.

I know, the EU only needed to threaten their shitty airline to be banned from EU and Gollum bowed as usual.

Look who's talking. Turkey trying to talk about human rights and freedom of expression!

The answer of the Greek PM illustrates the crisis of Democracy in Greece. The Greek media never control the government, never ask a proper question. Usually you hear about the vacation of your PM or his favourite food or how handsome he looks. You never hear about his tax-avoidance or the scandals that his party is involved. Greek political system with Mitsotakis is leaded to Autocracy and Police-State.

Go away with your neo-nazi Golden Dawn propaganda, we know the true nature of you anti-muslim and anti-semite greeks we didn't forget the genocide your ancestors committed on Turks and Jews.

I dont know what you are talking about. :)

You mean our war for freedom? Well you know, when you invade a foreign nation and occupy it...you are not loved by the local people and there will be resistance.

Dont occupy other countries and all is fine.

I know, the EU only needed to threaten their shitty airline to be banned from EU and Gollum bowed as usual.
If Turkish airlines is shitty then i wonder what that makes your 3rd world piece of sh** airlines.

You mean our war for freedom? Well you know, when you invade a foreign nation and occupy it...you are not loved by the local people and there will be resistance.

Killing civilians i don't even talk about men, i literally mean women and children is not war for freedom. Soldiers are fairgame but when i say genocide i mean a real genocide.

Turks are slowly waking up to the crimes you committed against us more and more historians today are revealing those hidden history which was hidden from the people by the kemalists pure for mutual benefits and politics.

Last edited:

Next time around there wont be occupation, this time you will be erased from the map.
Not letting them in in the first places saves thousands. When they know its hopeless. They dont try. Since we act strong, less and less try. Its the right thing to do.

And btw no one is pushed in the ocean. Their boats are pushed back to Turkey and this will continue.

They can applay for Visa at our embassy like evryone else.

Mofo look at your own pm he looks like a retard like mr bean

If Turkish airlines is shitty then i wonder what that makes your 3rd world piece of sh** airlines.

Killing civilians i don't even talk about men, i literally mean women and children is not war for freedom. Soldiers are fairgame but when i say genocide i mean a real genocide.

Turks are slowly waking up to the crimes you committed against us more and more historians today are revealing those hidden history which was done by kemalists pure mutual benefits in politics.

Turkish airlines has more deadly crashs than any other national carrier.

There were no civilians killed. Greece fought for its freedom against a brutal tyranny. Let me tell you a secret, Hitler was not beaten with candy and choclate.

You bring your children and women into land that is not yours means you bring them in danger.

Its always amusing to see how turks believe they can do unimaginable crimes against others but then cry when the wind turns.

A media investigation supports claims of an asylum seeker, who has accused Greek coastguards of throwing him into the sea despite making it to the Greek island of Samos. Two men were found dead after the incident.
Not the 1st time....sad

Next time around there wont be occupation, this time you will be erased from the map.

Mofo look at your own pm he looks like a retard like mr bean

Look at my what?

Oh and you want erase us from the map? Others tried before buddy. Xerxes. Look what happened to the persians. :)

Turkey doesnt send them you're a liar. Those refugees want to go bythemselves what do you want Turks to do, are you expecting from us to put them in concentration camps to make sure they don't leave? We can't
Check the first video I posted. And open your eyes. Your government is using them against us and the EU. Wake up.

Not the 1st time....sad
Before you fall for TRT propaganda check the videos that I posted and tell us your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom