What's new

Report Abusive IDs / Dps and Signatures

@Slav Defence @Horus
Bro check his DP
Robinhood Pandey
149609.jpg

Mother and child relation is the most beautiful and Pakeeza thing in this world and this picture shows or depict it negatively even a nonsense thing, i always offended by his D.P even one mod advise him to change.

Last edited:
Me too, have a laugh reading some of the posts! And I though some of our Pakistani members were clueless! :P

To be fair, there is pretty good comic material on PDF too, including from title holders and even senior management, no offence intended. :D

To be fair, there is pretty good comic material on PDF too, including from title holders and even senior management, no offence intended. :D

Title holder is a meaningless position, it is just a way of saying thanks for writing some good content, it is not a guarantee of quality posts, impartiality or neutrality 100% of the time, see what happened with Dawkins recently?

Also with regards to senior management, you forget, and I would often say this to my subordinates at work, Senior management are human too. Just because someone has a bigger chair, doesn't make them a machine.

@Slav Defence @Horus
Bro check his DP
Robinhood Pandey
149609.jpg

Mother and child relation is the most beautiful and Pakeeza thing in this world and this picture shows or depict it negatively even a nonsense thing, i always offended by his D.P even one mod advise him to change.

Negativity is in your head and next time when u post about me have gall to tag me as well.

Title holder is a meaningless position, it is just a way of saying thanks for writing some good content, it is not a guarantee of quality posts, impartiality or neutrality 100% of the time, see what happened with Dawkins recently?

Also with regards to senior management, you forget, and I would often say this to my subordinates at work, Senior management are human too. Just because someone has a bigger chair, doesn't make them a machine.

Of course Sir. Now, I just lower my expectations even further to reduce the mismatch. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom