What's new

Report Abusive IDs / Dps and Signatures

@WebMaster has handed me a Warning, which is my second in the current 3 strike system put in place by the management.

Which means I am 1 warning away from being banned. (yet again)

The first Warning some time ago was for not showing "enough empathy" for the killing of some Pakistani soldiers in the Peshawar airforce base attack. The warning being for Inappropriate Language then as well - whatever that means.

I hope this satisfies all, agendas have been furthered, backslapping commence, and we can now put this matter to rest.

Cheers, Doc

I hope this satisfies all, agendas have been furthered, backslapping commence, and we can now put this matter to rest.

And please let it remain in rest. Eternally.

You were completely useless in doing sifarish when needed.

Disappointed in my wingman from across the border.

Sir, your wingman was shot down in flames before you were. I am not much use hanging from a tree with my parachute all entangled. :D

That's how most Indians work. They've got different intentions and that's why they deserve a special type of treatment which other nationalities will not face.

Then let the rules be amended to state that certain flags will be meted "special" treatment.

At least I know where and how to reach you should this be my final ban.

I need my daily Pakistani fix. And I shall have it.

TBHP and PW. And look me up next time you are here. :D

NOW we are talking.

Yes, and that means that playing by PDF rules is important in the PDF domain, unless you are one of the chosen ones granted impunity in the best national traditions. :D

(You and me are not.)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom