What's new

Report Abusive IDs / Dps and Signatures

Of course we can.

As long as you agree with my views. :D

I am a little confused about the rules though.

Pap pu is construed to be a phallic reference and people shudder and moan .

But I must have noted at least 20 to 30 usages of the word chu**ya freely across the international border and everyone's cool.

Maybe an indication of this "class" I keep hearing about from the moral police.

But I must have noted at least 20 to 30 usages of the word chu**ya freely across the international border and everyone's cool.

Sir, however unfair it may seem to you, please learn to let it go if you wish to survive here. After all, life in not fair either. :D

As an example, here is a fine post by a member of management but it is not okay for the undesirables to emulate:

Bava wants some action. But I think it may be too much for him to keep up (pun intended) :p::rofl:

Here is good advice by a senior person:

there is diplomatic immunity
and then there is moderator immunity
you have none so be warned

@WebMaster has handed me a Warning, which is my second in the current 3 strike system put in place by the management.

Which means I am 1 warning away from being banned. (yet again)

The first Warning some time ago was for not showing "enough empathy" for the killing of some Pakistani soldiers in the Peshawar airforce base attack. The warning being for Inappropriate Language then as well - whatever that means.

I hope this satisfies all, agendas have been furthered, backslapping commence, and we can now put this matter to rest.

Cheers, Doc

You are lucky you got a warning

@WebMaster sahab team of moderators banned me twice with no warning in last one month.

Without even access to grievances part of the forum, or telling me which was the offending post OR name of the moderator.

You are lucky you got a warning

@WebMaster sahab team of moderators banned me twice with no warning in last one month.

Without even access to grievances part of the forum, or telling me which was the offending post OR name of the moderator.

I'm not feeling lucky.

I'm feeling like a really pissed lion looking at little humans through the bars of a cage.

There is a reason why youtube, google etc have community rules.

There can't be an absolute definition of what is and isn't offensive to a person or people.

Which leaves moderation very much upto the subjective choice of the person behind the mouse !

I'm not feeling lucky.

I'm feeling like a really pissed lion looking at little humans through the bars of a cage.

Here's a thought.

Do you think if Raveena tandon was launched along side Sonam kapoor and if they were the same age

who would create a bigger pup storm and why ?

The stuffiness from my nose is travelling slowly up into my sinuses.

The double user @Saif al-Arab aka @Abd-ar-Rahman III

@WebMaster @Horus @Irfan Baloch @Oscar @Manticore @TaimiKhan @Icarus

Perhaps he doesn't use the same ip but it's very clear that he's the same person. As long as he writes exactly the same contents and he has the same writing style.

Contents: Arabian supremacy and history... 500 million Arabs... One united Arabic world... Arabs have better economy than Iran... Iranians are enemy of Arabs... Iran import goods from UAE... etc.....

According to forum laws double users need to get banned immediately.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom