What's new

Report Abusive IDs / Dps and Signatures

I prefer the term "realistic". Come now, do you really expect to learn anything of substance on the intrwebz? I didn't peg you are the naive type.

Sir, the only reason I persist on PDF is to perhaps be able to instill some semblance of critical thinking in others, that is all. After all, I have been a teacher for nearly 30 years. Old habits (and loves) die hard.

Sir, the only reason I persist on PDF is to perhaps be able to instill some semblance of critical thinking in others, that is all. After all, I have been a teacher for nearly 30 years. Old habits (and loves) die hard.

In your opinion where you do you think most Pakistanis sit, as far as learning styles go:
Personal_THI-3.gif

Please pardon a very serious OT and probably might be considered as troll, could not resist.
Mods, if required please delete the post.

In the center of cross wire, just need to pull the trigger. :P

Getting back to topic, society consists of CE AE AC and RO and at majority fallout is affected by the time and situation of country. So putting into any clear section would be hard. But I would be interested in knowing what does your country men think about themselves vs what outsiders see pakistanis as.

The question was aimed at a Teacher and the question was aimed at his professional observation, frankly I don't give a shit how outsiders view us. Thank you for trolling.

The question was aimed at a Teacher and the question was aimed at his professional observation, frankly I don't give a shit how outsiders view us. Thank you for trolling.

I understand your view point and even i look forward to his professional observation and reasons to support. It would help in better understanding your nationals :)

In your opinion where you do you think most Pakistanis sit, as far as learning styles go:
Personal_THI-3.gif

How about none of these, Sir? Pakistanis learn best by copying and imitating without critical thought.

How about none of these, Sir? Pakistanis learn best by copying and imitating without critical thought.
''

Isn't this is how humans grew up, to start with copy and imitate nature to reach its means and then improvise over it.
They only fear is the blockades that certain sections brings in curtail the source of inspirations for copying or imitating.

''

Isn't this is how humans grew up, to start with copy and imitate nature to reach its means and then improvise over it.
They only fear is the blockades that certain sections brings in curtail the source of inspirations for copying or imitating.

Yes, that is how it began. Ways of learning and thinking have progressed just a wee bit in the few millennia since that time, Sir.

Didn't like it??? It is from the "integral part". :lol: #atootangfail

Jinke ghar sheeshe ke hote hai woh doosron ke ghar pe pathar nahi mara karte (when loosely translated it means those who stay in glass houses never throw stones at others). :)

Exactly. A lesson Indians should learn before meddling in Pakistan's internal affairs. Kashmir is not even your internal affair.
Just a reminder- this is internet.
learn to take things in your stride or soon this aggression you show here, will become a part of your personality.

Ciao

We Pakistanis are aggressive. That's how we are!!!
The ones that I meet are well behaved and sensitive, albeit impulsive but not abusive like you are.

Need not quote me hereafter.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom