What's new

Report Abusive IDs / Dps and Signatures

We Pakistanis are aggressive. That's how we are!!!
@Levina does have a point? why do you have an offensive d.p.? cant you keep your feelings to your self.

whos the l
The ones that I meet are well behaved and sensitive, albeit impulsive but not abusive like you are.

Need not quote me hereafter.
whos the lady on your dp?

The ones that I meet are well behaved and sensitive, albeit impulsive but not abusive like you are.

Need not quote me hereafter.

May be they don't how Indians are. I am not ignorant.

@Levina does have a point? why do you have an offensive d.p.? cant you keep your feelings to your self.

I have a DP. Why is she taking offense. Does she take offense in similar manner when her compatriots call Pakistan a terrorist state or failed state. Obviously no. You give some. You get some.

Last edited by a moderator:
I too noticed his very distasteful DP and reported it promptly. Now I come in this thread here and see that others too have reported him..! @Levina @Blue Marlin

May be they don't how shitty Indians are. I am not ignorant.

I have a DP. Why is she taking offense. Does she take offense in similar manner when her compatriots call Pakistan a terrorist state or failed state. Obviously no. You give some. You get some.

i dont think please is going to change it. i think a bit of administartive action is required. if it was against pakistan would you ask them to change it, or would would you just do it yourself

@WebMaster @Horus please change the dp for "Areesh"

I can give you several examples off the top of my head, where Indian posters have used similar signatures for Pakistan, and I asked them to change it and they did so.

He is not budging so I am giving him some meducine of his own. Hope he likes and supports my "freedom of expression".

I will change my DP only after he changes his...

@Areesh it is possible to be aggressive in defense of yourself without being abusive. You could replace the image with something humorous or thought-provoking.

Nobody is saying to stop standing up for your views, however you shouldn't let your views be defined by opposition to another entity--that's limiting yourself into a pattern of reacting to their actions.

I can give you several examples off the top of my head, where Indian posters have used similar signatures for Pakistan, and I asked them to change it and they did so.
Wow!!
@Areesh is back with the same DP.

fair point, lets see if this guy listens or not.
And as we can see he hasn't.

I have a DP. Why is she taking offense. Does she take offense in similar manner when her compatriots call Pakistan a terrorist state or failed state. Obviously no. You give some. You get some
Infact I report all the posts which are in bad taste irrespective of the nationality of the poster. And for this I have earned the ire of many. But this is gonna whoosh over your head.

Wow!!
@Areesh is back with the same DP.

And as we can see he hasn't.

Infact I report all the posts which are in bad taste irrespective of the nationality of the poster. And for this I have earned the ire of many. But this is gonna whoosh over your head.
he still has 24hours from the point of waz asking him

@Areesh This one is for your stubbornness and not even listening to @mods

With all my love.....
now your just trolling, you to.

@Areesh This one is for your stubbornness and not even listening to @mods

With all my love.....

No offense taken kid. By the way I have more graffiti too. Can share that with you too if you need it. ;)

OK then I have also reported myself for this DP. :lol:

Unless I see you standing up to your filthy compatriots for their 24/7 trolling on this forum your bakwas is meaningless to me.

Areesh change it please bro.

OK bro. Just because you said so. Or else you know how much respect I have for India or these jokers who come from that circus. :)

Thank you very much. I will also remove my protest DP asap.

No offense taken kid. By the way I have more graffiti too. Can share that with you too if you need it. ;)

OK then I have also reported myself for this DP. :lol:

Unless I see you standing up to your filthy compatriots for their 24/7 trolling on this forum your bakwas is meaningless to me.

OK bro. Just because you said so. Or else you know how much respect I have for India or these jokers who come from that circus. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom