What's new

Report Abusive IDs / Dps and Signatures

OK then I have also reported myself for this DP. :lol:

Unless I see you standing up to your filthy compatriots for their 24/7 trolling on this forum your bakwas is meaningless to me
I am not responsible for what each Indian member on the forum posts. But yes, if I ever see a friend making tawdry posts then I do nudge them.
I have a clear conscience.
If I ever see you or anyone put up offensive DPs or signature then have no doubt you/they will be reported.

I am not responsible for what each Indian member on the forum posts. But yes, if I ever see a friend making tawdry posts then I do nudge them.
I have a clear conscience.
If I ever see you or anyone put up offensive DPs or signature then have no doubt you/they will be reported.

I didn't see you nudging anyone. Nor I expect you to.

I didn't see you nudging anyone. Nor I expect you to.
Yes, because I was in your ignore list for sometime. So you missed the posts where I nudged my ppl. :P
I do not have to come upto your expectations.
In life, you can not keep everyone happy. Sooooo

Okay now...I am off this thread.

Posters are recalled that this is a thread for reporting abusive content which will not be tolerated in any way.We strongly discourage any posts of such kind i.e. offensive DP/abuse towards feminine or graphic content displaying sex and violence.This is not some third class or sub standard place where frustrated individuals are invited.If you have desire to learn, share, express and articulate your observations eloquently regarding defence and military issues then you are most welcome or else you can go to any free malware rich websites offering content of your third class interest.

Regards

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom