What's new

Breaking: Iran detains U.S navy soldiers entering Iranian territorial waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Falcon29 Either post on topic or respect yourself and others and leave it if you have zero contribution.

@Daneshmand @haman10 Please don't feed the trolls in this thread, they have showed up already.

Everything is on topic, this incident is being used to boast/project US-Iranian animosity. My simple response was this is common incident around world and that there is much less animosity than we are being told. It's simply not a big deal. It will not lead to any derailment of normalization/nuclear deal.

I ask you, for the sake of lady Mary, John the Baptist and Jesus Christ, keep us deprived from your intelligent conspiracy theories.
Its plain and simple fact:

US literally handled Iraq to Iran.
After Iran lost parts of Iraq US started daily bombs Iran's enemies there.
After Iran failed in Syria US started bombing for Iran in Syria.

What other proofs do u need.

@Falcon29 Either post on topic or respect yourself and others and leave it if you have zero contribution.

@Daneshmand @haman10 Please don't feed the trolls in this thread, they have showed up already.

Yes sir. Please remove all irrelevant posts.

They'll make a Hollywood movie about this in 10 years. 'Against all odds' and all that lol

And it will smash box office records :enjoy:

That is conspiracy.

The only valid proof acceptable, is when Israel also becomes a vassal proxy force of Iran doing Iran's bidding in the region. Just only United States being a vassal state of Iran, is not enough. :lol:

Iran will let the navy personnel return without much trumpet that I am doubly sure.

@Slav Defence @Oscar @waz I am curious what prompted the TT to give two continuous positive rating to a factual news !! :lol:

Couldn't hide his euphoria was it ? :lol:

So we're buddies again brah ? :D thats cool . so whats up with your hate against Iran ? huh ?

you little devil ?

Iran will let the navy personnel return without much trumpet that I am doubly sure.

@Slav Defence @Oscar @waz I am curious what prompted the TT to give two continuous positive rating to a factual news !! :lol:

Couldn't hide his euphoria was it ? :lol:

The first positive I gave to @haman10 when he reported the news when it had not broken in the media. Then I guess @Serpentine merged another thread he had created and his post went up above the thread of haman.

And the positives are not only for them, but also for the nature of the news. The bravery of a country that can stand up for its independence in the face of the greatest material power the world has ever seen.

Your jealousy is well noted. The rest I defer to decision of the mods.

The first positive I gave to @haman10 when he reported the news when it had not broken in the media. Then I guess @Serpentine merged another thread he had created and his post went up above the thread of haman.

And the positives are not only for them, but also for the nature of the news. The bravery of a country that can stand up for its independence in the face of the greatest material power the world has ever seen.

Your jealousy is well noted. The rest I defer to decision of the mods.

Haha .. Jealous of who again ? @haman10 ? That fella is a good friend of mine. :lol:

There is nothing called "nature of news" only implications. I don't see anyone pointing to that.

On a serious note, the Americans might very well be lying.

How can two sophisticated military grade boats with two independent propulsion systems each, fail at the same time in the same locality?

There are just too many coincidences there to be a believable story that Americans are saying about "mechanical failure".

On a serious note, the Americans might very well be lying.

How can two sophisticated military grade boats with two independent propulsion systems each, fail at the same time in the same locality?

There are just too many coincidences there to be a believable story that Americans are saying about "mechanical failure".

Dude get a grip.

First you give two positive rating for "nature of news" (whatever that means) & then in same breath you suspect the news itself !

Dude get a grip.

First you give two positive rating for "nature of news" (whatever that means) & then in same breath you suspect the news itself !

And Indian pretending to be an American and coming here trying to derail a thread about Iran.

Last edited by a moderator:
BREAKING :

IRGCN arrests 10 US naval servicemen for Intruding Iranian maritime territory .

thats what you get .

period

2 boats and 10 men...5 men per boat...must have been a small boat.

image.jpeg

Picked up near Farsi Island

Last edited:
You get another one, for your unjustified personal attack and lying about my place of residence.

That's no personal attack. Secondly that isn't an lie. Anyway, you use personal attacks against others when it suits you. I took it up with moderators, they will investigate. Good luck.

That is conspiracy.
No these are plain facts. Conspiracy is saying that Obama and George Bush are hidden Shiite or are payed by Iran and thats why they do what they do.

The only valid proof acceptable, is when Israel also becomes a vassal proxy force of Iran doing Iran's bidding in the region. Just only United States being a vassal state of Iran, is not enough. :lol:
USA is playing some game. I guess they want Iran as bogey man for gulf states. Plus Iran fighting in Syria and Iraq is also dependent on USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom