What's new

Abortive act of piracy: IRGC Navy foils US attempt to steal Iranian oil in Oman Sea

That very living standard is why Turkey can't take a bold move against US. With a serious sanctions, Turkey's dependent economy and industry will shut down over night, they wont be able to buy or sell anything in international market. the whole glory will collapse overnight. and as I said add to it $100 billion debt.

riots and chaos will take down the government immediately.

You seem to miss the gist, Even with super heavy sanctions pi$$ poor countries like Pak, NoKo was a super success. If a country wants to do it sanctions cannot stop them.. PEROID....

UK invented slavery ?? Please what planet are you on ? A lot of societies from Islamic to Mayan practiced slavery. What the British did was to introduce a racial and commercial component to it ?

A Panamanian registered tanker taking oil to USA is not a American asset
Well yes..you are right,slavery is old probably as human kind in form of evelved colective based communities ,but we are talking about civilised world with countries already developed with armies and navy,my comment was related to your claim that UK and US intercepted slavery ships....which is truth,they did indeed but not for things you think of..not for humanity..they just intercepted ships with slaves that belonged to their enemies or not been under their control,in same time they exploited slavary to the limits...so,in short they intercepted slavery ships they didnt control,for their own benefit and stopping others from benefiting ,they were not some kind liberators for god sake...So from this point it was colonial powers that first developed this slavery based economy built in to their legal system to the point where donkey was more expensive and had more rights than those poor slaves. So,I hope now it is more clear what I said...

when it do it under USA order and deliver an oil which bounded for some other country the the pirates .
well I consider them USA asset

It is not expensive for Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and UAE to build pipelines to bypass Strait of Hormuz

Thanks to shale USA is self-sufficient in oil. the rest of the world is still dependent on Gulf oil. They are not likely to look kindly on Iran's antics
Well yes..you are right,slavery is old probably as human kind in form of evelved colective based communities ,but we are talking about civilised world with countries already developed with armies and navy,my comment was related to your claim that UK and US intercepted slavery ships....which is truth,they did indeed but not for things you think of..not for humanity..they just intercepted ships with slaves that belonged to their enemies or not been under their control,in same time they exploited slavary to the limits...so,in short they intercepted slavery ships they didnt control,for their own benefit and stopping others from benefiting ,they were not some kind liberators for god sake...So from this point it was colonial powers that first developed this slavery based economy built in to their legal system to the point where donkey was more expensive and had more rights than those poor slaves. So,I hope now it is more clear what I said...

Europeans introduced slavery and realized it was wrong. They ended it on their own with pressure from the saner elements in their society

3302529.jpg

LOL!

Oh, Really!?

The funny thing is that when US confiscates other country's ships carrying Iranian oil, they call it Iranian oil tankers, now suddenly the new standard? :lol: it's okay!

It depends on degree. Iran is desperately trying to export oil. USA is not dependent on foreign oil
If Turkey wants to become a nuke power NATO or NATO is irrelevant they will become one. If NoKo can stick NPT to US where the sun doesn't shine and go full fledge I don't see any issue with good old Turkey. Now shoo..

It is easy to spout off in Canada. Try living in North Korea
Even Pakistanis are not willing to eat grass for nukes

It is not expensive for Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and UAE to build pipelines to bypass Strait of Hormuz

Thanks to shale USA is self-sufficient in oil. the rest of the world is still dependent on Gulf oil. They are not likely to look kindly on Iran's antics
Iran Antics or USA antics after all its you guys who are trying to disrupting or oil delivery

It depends on degree. Iran is desperately trying to export oil. USA is not dependent on foreign oil

It is easy to spout off in Canada. Try living in North Korea
Even Pakistanis are not willing to eat grass for nukes

Completely out of context blah blah blah... Go and get your USS Pueblo back from little Kim.. or shutup...

Nonsense. Slavery is a very ancient institution that goes back to thousands of years. Dude, you really need to learn more about human history.

I thought the right word you should use is "robbed", not "stole". Anyway, this thread of conversation is just filled with inaccurate nonsense that makes it really really confusing.
Are you people idiots???We are talking about civilised world with developed countries,it was related to idiotic claim that US and UK intercepted slavery ships for the sake of human rights,in time when their whole system was based on slavery.....so stop making morons of yourself for cheap propaganda,we all know what we are talking about...fucking ancient tribal people didnt know better,slavery as fenomen is old as human kind...but we are talking about ..gentelmans..so called..gentelmans,who claimed to be best of human kind,bringing prosperity to black continent....and other uter BS for sake of profit and free labor.....so rread me right this time...slavery based economy built in to legal system where you go to the city market to buy your imbecil sadistic son someone who will suck his dick LEGALY..,so...yes colonial powers,UK among are first ...
EDIT: Just to be clear,I am not reffering to you when speaking sarcastic ...It was "you go".."your son" in form of third person...I just want to be clear

Last edited:
We went off topic so much..I forgot to check latest news abt this event..

Obviously US will make the story so they do not look guilty . As usual in every case they are the good guys and everyone else is the guilty party..I will wait for Iranians to release the videos..so the whole story becomes more clear..
The question is the truth. Apparently Iran has all the truth but it doesn't seem to reveal it, does it? The whole thing was one week old already.

The latest update is as the usual US is denying.
It wasn't the latest update. It was the same update as the OP.
Are you people idiots???We are talking about civilised world with developed countries,it was related to idiotic claim that US and UK intercepted slavery ships for the sake of human rights,in time when their whole system was based on slavery.....so stop making morons of yourself for cheap propaganda,we all know what we are talking about...fucking ancient tribal people didnt know better,slavery as fenomen is old as human kind...but we are talking about ..gentelmans..so called..gentelmans,who claimed to be best of human kind,bringing prosperity to black continent....and other uter BS for sake of profit and free labor.....so rread me right this time...slavery based economy built in to legal system where you go to the city market to buy your imbecil sadistic son someone who will suck his dick LEGALY..,so...yes colonial powers,UK among are first ...
EDIT: Just to be clear,I am not reffering to you when speaking sarcastic ...It was "you go".."your son" in form of third person...I just want to be clear
Don't use so many words when a short sentence suffices. And you really need to learn more about human history.

Back
Top Bottom