What's new

"Replacements for deficient Su-30 MKI and MiG-29 are being processed."

can you explain which indian fighter can work on himalayas and which chinese did not ? simply ?

they have not shut down production my dear every passing year gap is narrowing more and more . with current production rate they will soon reach some 500 stealth aircrafts .

just look how massively they have added naval fleet recently . 17 indian subs VS 80 chines subs .

no need to counter argument for sake of argument dear its huge gap and china is making it more and more difficult for india . they just announce 230bn$ budget but real budget may be 300bn$ . india can not match them .
I'm definitely not ignorant about the capability of China to produce war machine rapidly in war time.
I'm just talking about particularly on LAC. Yeah, of course China has edge in Ocean. But war is all about tactics and good planing.
No one knows the capability of J-20 unless it face the real threat.
I just wanted to make one point, that India has everything to counter Chinese threat in the air at LAC, in numbers too when we look and analysis the whole war scenario between India and China. But for India, the question is , till when? Bcz India's production capability is leg behind from China in war time.

Amazing all of sudden Russian fighters are junk now. Let's not blame training and tactics but the machine, lol.
No matter how much you train and make tactics, on a bicycle, you can not win a race against someone riding a motor bike.

What is wrong with #34? You think Indians should just surrender to China because they are so great? India should not even think of arming against China? This is why I called you a fanboy :laugh:

If Ukraine surrendered we could have avoided the war and destruction of Ukraine.

What is wrong with #34? You think Indians should just surrender to China because they are so great? India should not even think of arming against China? This is why I called you a fanboy :laugh:
man you take it too serious

I'm definitely not ignorant about the capability of China to produce war machine rapidly in war time.
I'm just talking about particularly on LAC. Yeah, of course China has edge in Ocean. But war is all about tactics and good planing.
I just wanted to make one point, that India has everything to counter Chinese threat in the air at LAC, in numbers too when we look and analysis the whole war scenario between India and China. But for India, the question is , till when? Bcz India's production capability is leg behind from China in war time.
lets see what will be the outcome . i wish we never see such day

Just get rid of OROP and we will have enough funds.
Just get rid of entire airforce, Navy and huge number of personnel in Army...

Just maintain 50k strong special forces, nuclear submarines, a few hundreds ballistic missiles, BMD, ASAT and SAMs... No need for a huge army or airforce or navy.

You are guilty of not worshipping China. Even a little bit of deviation will make you incur the spite of the faithful brigade :laugh:

man you take it too serious
You sounded that way. I'm always open to different opinion. But you were not really objective in your communication. :undecided:

Just get rid of entire airforce, Navy and huge number of personnel in Army...

Just maintain 50k strong special forces, nuclear submarines, a few hundreds ballistic missiles, BMD, ASAT and SAMs... No need for a huge army or airforce or navy.

India should only invest in Special Ops units.

Whats the hold up in ordering more Rafales, the aircraft has already been evaluated four our needs and has been modified by Dassault for Indian specific requirements and delivered. Our pilots and ground staff have been already trained to operate it and dassault is keen to set up MRO and production line in India both for IAF and also exports. When everything is already or almost done why the hell are we again going through MRFA all over again by evaluating same aircrafts like Typhoon, F15, F16 blk 70,Grippen etc once more. Just place follow up orders on Rafales godsake.

Whats the hold up in ordering more Rafales, the aircraft has already been evaluated four our needs and has been modified by Dassault for Indian specific requirements and delivered. Our pilots and ground staff have been already trained to operate it and dassault is keen to set up MRO and production line in India both for IAF and also exports. When everything is already or almost done why the hell are we again going through MRFA all over again by evaluating same aircrafts like Typhoon, F15, F16 blk 70,Grippen etc once more. Just place follow up orders on Rafales godsake.
Money. Not enough for capital spend to IAF. In last press conference from IAF chief there was no mention of this MRCA in future numbers prediction :undecided:

or just start mass produce Tejas...

Money. Not enough for capital spend to IAF. In last press conference from IAF chief there was no mention of this MRCA in future numbers prediction :undecided:
All money going to just maintain serviceability at 54% of Russian flying ducks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom