What's new

Remove Pakistan Completely: Bharat Verma

Yeah... Some people do.. unfortunate but true..

I know, I always use sources.

"It's sad that students from northeast India who go to study in various parts of India have to undergo racial prejudice. My daughter also studied in New Delhi. I was surprised when she told me over phone during her stay in the city that her fellow students in the colleges calls her a 'chinky', because of her mongoloid features and she was depressed," said noted Assamese poet and columnist Samir Tanti.
"Calling someone 'chinky' (referring to small eyes) is racial in nature.

I know ALL the northeastern are known as chinky in Delhi and other parts of India,"
the poet said.

Northeast students question 'racism' in India - India News - IBNLive

The centre was formed on Sep 22, 2007 to address the issue of safety and security of northeastern people in Delhi, as they are often target of "racial attack", according to Chandra.

Dude in Delhi people do use this word Chinki for both NE indians and Chineese. If you don't beleave then thats fine with me. We offen used to call one of my freind from Ladakh by Chinki and kanchi.

I didn't know racism was that widespread in Delhi. As to not generalize, I'm going to assume it's probably just your area. The appropriate term is "Chini" or "Cheeni" but if you say "Chinki" or "Chinky", then you are making fun of them and being racist to them based on their facial features. Not cool. :disagree:

[/QUOTE]

Dear Chinese dragon,

Let me get one thing straight with you.. I am a Bengali.. I have also been taunted by names, customs by fellow Indians.... South Indians are also taunted by names and customs.. Gujratis, Marwaris etc are also taunted.. As a country we taunt each other racially.. Call us racist.. But I think even in China you have your own ways.. People taunt people from other regions.. It is a hard reality but making it a generalisation is a bad thing.. I have written my membership introduction .. Kindly take time to read it.. The world is a harsh place.. Not everything can be pleasing to your ears.. You ignore it or report it but do not let get that to you.. I have never let that happen with me

Dude in Delhi people do use this word Chinki for both NE indians and Chineese. If you don't beleave then thats fine with me. We offen used to call one of my freind from Ladakh by Chinki and kanchi.

And here is confirmation of what it said in the source.

God knows why India is so afraid of a country that is populated by "slanty-eyed chinks".

ghalib says
ghalib dil ki tassali ko khayal acha he

have dreams I can't stop u from dreaming.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

iam a delhiite and i didn't knew that chinki is an offensive word.......
lots of people call me chinki or pahadi becaz i have small chinki eyes.c'mon buddies i have seen many punjabies naming their daughters chinky.it's not offensive in india.we have a word for all of them like up and biharis are called bhaiya,marathis are called maanus,people from dehradoon are called garhwaalis,people from south are called mallus and same goes with north eastern state they are called chinkis............
i have lots of friend from north east thnx to call center and they don't mind the word chinki.........

racism is everywhere.yesterday i watched a clip of russel peters in which he made fun of deaf guys and told how deaf guys are racists..........
it's just the part of life man.

Dude are you even reading my replied to you ?

Yes, and I passed that point after being called a "slanty-eyed chink" by one of your fellow Indians, for the 100th time. And that was months ago.

Now I just see it as daily comedy.

I still have no idea why India is so afraid of us "slanty-eyed chinks". Surely a disgusting lifeform such as ourselves wouldn't be much of a threat.

I didn't know racism was that widespread in Delhi. As to not generalize, I'm going to assume it's probably just your area. The appropriate term is "Chini" or "Cheeni" but if you say "Chinki" or "Chinky", then you are making fun of them and being racist to them based on their facial features. Not cool. :disagree:

Most of the times people just start using words instead of trying to look at their origin in India people do say different words with different tones and end up making a all new word.
Anyway I've allready appologised CD for this and edited my post now can we come on to the topic now.

Yes, and I passed that point after being called a "slanty-eyed chink" by one of your fellow Indians, for the 100th time. And that was months ago.

Now I just see it as daily comedy.

I still have no idea why India is so afraid of us slanty-eyed chinks. Surely a disgusting lifeform such as ourselves wouldn't be much of a threat.

My friend.. you have fallen in the trap of generalisation.. You are emotional guy and refuse to ignore those things.. Now google the name - Baichung Bhutiya.. See his photo.. He was the Indian national football captain and one of india's football stars.. Don't be emotional and don't generalise about Indians

I know so many pretty north eastern babes with awesome hair and skin and cat-eye..oh ..they are super sexy...If you address anybody as Chini or Nigger, you are adveritising to the whole world that you are illetrate / uneducated. Only an idiot will spoil their chance by uttering things to offence those pretty girls.

On serious note on ..Racisim....

Bihari (when you say to a non -Bihari) is a SLUR. I am from Bihar and so am a Bihari.

I have lot of friends from North East.... all the seven states. They call me Bihari and what not , it has never offended me.

LOL, the last time we fought with America directly, was the 1950's Korean war. In which we pushed America plus 16 of her allies completely out of North Korea.

Not everyone is like India, boasting about "surgical strikes" in 2008, and then going home crying.

again you opened your big chinese mouth , you think that you can fight the americans with all those crap low quality weapons you have got , the americans are the leaders when it comes to weapon technologies , forget fighting america or india , even scrap collector in my home town never buys a made in china mobile ......

Good I always respect truth exposers, i hope more Indians expose the reality to sleeping Pakistanis who love to live in their fairy tale world. It is sad to see very few Pakistanis viewing & commenting on this important thread.

For most of the Indians Pak is nothing but a nation which plots terror strikes on India and a nation which got seperated from us back in 1947.IF TERROR STRIKES STOPS IN INDIA do you think these people will even be bother to care or know anything about Pak??? Dude we want to develop and want to reach at the top why will be bother about Pak.

Back
Top Bottom