What's new

Remove Pakistan Completely: Bharat Verma

Haha what happened to India's slogan "unity in diversity"? Now this Bharat Verma is saying that it is impossible?

Even China talks of the 50 odd flowers I thought. ;)

Messing with Pakistan is messing with China, lets repeat this to India this time.

Wow, is that supposed to be scary? ;)

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

You Know What , U.S Never took Those words Seriously
Drone Attacks are Still on , They are Attacking Inside Pakistan without sending Ground Troops

Those are Just words of 'Diplomacy' you guys Fail to Understand

Words are cheap. They don't cost. Like the "higher and deeper than" thingy.

When it comes time to pay up, the Chini show their worth. They return the "highest and deepenst" friend with no money and to fend for itself from the evil US controlled IMF with those conditions.

---------- Post added at 04:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

Buddy, they don't dare anyway. They kept boasting about "surgical strikes" in response to the Mumbai attacks, but we all saw what happened.

We have also see what happened after the Pakistani trained terrorists killed the Chinese.

I would leave out the earlier incidents just this one time. ;)

Yes, and I passed that point after being called a "slanty-eyed chink" by one of your fellow Indians, for the 100th time. And that was months ago.

Now I just see it as daily comedy.

I still have no idea why India is so afraid of us "slanty-eyed chinks". Surely a disgusting lifeform such as ourselves wouldn't be much of a threat.

There is nothing especially intimidating about you , just wishful thinking on your part.

As far as the bold is concerned , you have your own slangs for other nationalities , gweilo -for white men
here
印度阿三 (Yìndù ā sān) - Ethnic slur against Indians. "A" is a vocative, and "san" is three, so "a san" means the third son or third child in a family. So Indians are assigned third-class status by this location.
阿差 (ā chā) - Similar to the above, this ethnic slur is common among the Cantonese speaking crowd especially those from Hong Kong and Southeast Asia. The term alludes to the frequent uttering of ācchā 'good, fine' by (Northern) Indians (cf. Hindi अच्छा) Originally referring to the Punjabi "singhs" security force who used to work for the British government during colonial era. Nowadays all Indians are indiscriminately called "ā chā".

whose to guarantee you have never used these terms against Indians ?

Ridiculous to claim higher moral ground in such things ...

For most of the Indians Pak is nothing but a nation which plots terror strikes on India and a nation which got seperated from us back in 1947.IF TERROR STRIKES STOPS IN INDIA do you think these people will even be bother to care or know anything about Pak??? Dude we want to develop and want to reach at the top why will be bother about Pak.

I would really like you people to not care about Pakistan at all .I have not much of exp asking indians about Pakistan but U people here on this forum are the most concern about Pakistan.

I have seen many of you jumping in to our debate about our internal affairs , so if u dont care pratice it as well rather just doing the topi drama of not being concerned with Pakistan.

So plz do us a favour of being unconcerned about Pakistan.........

The thread is stupid.

Pakistan is no longer a serious LONG TERM threat to india.

Yes it has nukes ,,, but nothing else.. ie no economy, no long term vision, or plan that is clear or defined.

They are destroying themselves internally and the WOT combined. USA has its evil eye on them.

INDIA WILL DO well JUST TO SIT BACK and watch events unfold.

As long as india,s GDP FOREX are growing as they are a new world order will evovle with india probably the 3rd most powerful nation on earth by 2025 ( based on nominal GDP expectations by most major economic indicators)

THEY MUST STAY OUT OF TROUBLE nothing to slow downm the trajectory....

The thread is stupid.

Pakistan is no longer a serious LONG TERM threat to india.

Yes it has nukes ,,, but nothing else.. ie no economy, no long term vision, or plan that is clear or defined.

They are destroying themselves internally and the WOT combined. USA has its evil eye on them.

INDIA WILL DO well JUST TO SIT BACK and watch events unfold.

As long as india,s GDP FOREX are growing as they are a new world order will evovle with india probably the 3rd most powerful nation on earth by 2025 ( based on nominal GDP expectations by most major economic indicators)

THEY MUST STAY OUT OF TROUBLE nothing to slow downm the trajectory....

Enjoy your dreams ... :cheers:

wHICH DREAM.

sitting back and watching the tamasha

or

staying out of trouble & growing at 9% anually

By the responses on this thread Mr verma has plenty of indian support, and don't worry about us - we are here to stay. :pakistan:

even scrap collector in my home town never buys a made in china mobile ......

that's because he is a scrap collector, and the one who is selling is a Indian Businessman.. who only brought low quality china mobile to India for better profit... We have huge million dollar IBM made machines who has China made equipment inside..

Ana Hazare wants to invade Pakistan, this guy wants to completly remove Pakistan, Indian trolls are all over Pakistani websites like pesky mosquetos, what's going on with Indians? why are they so Pakistan centeric?

I have scheduled an appointment for Monday 9:15 AM with the Psychitrist for Bharat Verma. He needs to be cheked for mental stability. The article should be a stable India is not in Pakistan's interest. The Indians and their poison against Pakistan.
I guess we need to call hospital emergency medical services and put the Bharat Verma within the ICU cuz they might get a severe nervous breakdown. Or they might commit suicide. We need to save the life of the Bharat Verma before its too late......need to do something right quick.....:eek:

As if Pakistan is a floppy disk or a software...........before expending all of your energies ,planning to do so......try to notice and resolve the fuss you guys have in your own backyard.

stupid_meter.gif

Last thing we want, is to see this world as warmonger's paradise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom