What's new

Religious violence erupts in Myanmar

This is religious riot.
@harpoon is it? Well, it is terrorism for those who are suffering through it...

It is oppression of a race/ religion ...You can call it anything but it is still murder + oppression in a large scale or genocide

Last edited by a moderator:
Why should they get involved? They already have alot of problems of their own. I bet you would love to see pakistan and myanmar weaken each other.

NOT Myanmar. Myanmar has been rather nice to us this past decade..even killed off many of the ULFA insurgents on their side of the border and given us a nice sea port.

so you are saying this is not terror but when muslim extremist kills innocent people , those are terrorist, ok got it

Your government isn't doing anything either nor KSA or Pakistan..the big banner carriers of Islam..hell even Iran could have pitched in but no such luck.

Your government isn't doing anything either nor KSA or Pakistan..the big banner carriers of Islam..hell even Iran could have pitched in but no such luck.

Because they all have problems of their own. Arabs are more concerned with the civil war in Syria anyway. This issue will have to wait until that is over.

My government does not have power like KSA, Pakistan , China , India, you call yourself regional power and going to be super power when you have responsibility in your region but doing nothing, thank you come again

Because they all have problems of their own. Arabs are more concerned with the civil war in Syria anyway. This issue will have to wait until that is over.

arabs are busy in blow jobbing each other on the name of freedom for people

And what are those self styled protectors of the faith doing? I'm referring to bozos like Hafiz Saeed and Co who waste not a second in lambasting India over non issues concerning Muslims. In Burma, hundreds of Muslims are getting murdered, but not even a fart from these guys!

Bl00dy hypocrites! :pissed:
I hope my country is trying to do something since our FM went there.
Maybe the UN and the OIC could do more then just condemn it.

so you are saying this is not terror but when muslim extremist kills innocent people , those are terrorist, ok got it

forget Muslim extremist when 2 people died in Boston THAT was a terror alert...Hundreds killed in Myanmar is religious riot! Lovely equation isnt it?!

My government does not have power like KSA, Pakistan , China , India, you call yourself regional power and going to be super power when you have responsibility in your region but doing nothing, thank you come again

We've been over this. Our interests in the region are far to important. Besides in case you haven't noticed- regional power or not we have China right above us which isn't exactly short of being a great power in its own right..we have our own concerns..someone told me that the Americans had designated BD as the caretaker of the Bay of Bengal..if so then why don't you use your navy and blockade Burma and bring them down to a settlement?

We are talking about Americans who can cry 90 pages of a thread about Boston but not 1 tear or even acknowledgement of this tragedy or do anything about it!

We've been over this. Our interests in the region are far to important. Besides in case you haven't noticed- regional power or not we have China right above us which isn't exactly short of being a great power in its own right..we have our own concerns..someone told me that the Americans had designated BD as the caretaker of the Bay of Bengal..if so then why don't you use your navy and blockade Burma and bring them down to a settlement?

then you call us another terrorist country

We are talking about Americans who can cry 90 pages of a thread about Boston but not 1 tear or even acknowledgement of this tragedy or do anything about it!

Here is a thought..do you think things will get better for the Muslims of Myanmar if America intervenes or worse?

@harpoon is it? Well, it is terrorism for those who are suffering through it...

It is oppression of a race/ religion ...You can call it anything but it is still murder + oppression in a large scale or genocide

Please don't make saints out of Rohingyas. Its not as if they are the ever suffering peaceful community. They had also done their part on this conflict.....its just that when a minority and majority clash more damage will be on the minority side.

Last edited by a moderator:
NOT Myanmar. Myanmar has been rather nice to us this past decade..even killed off many of the ULFA insurgents on their side of the border and given us a nice sea port.

If you wanna see a weak pakistan then what the hell are you doing here? Go back to your own forum. This forum is not for people like you.

I hope my country is trying to do something since our FM went there.
Maybe the UN and the OIC could do more then just condemn it.

UN/Americans is as silent as a mouse at which I am honestly surprised! Then again I am not really, esp how silent they are for Palestine and Africa and Bosnia and basically WHEREVER and WHENEVER Muslims needed help in ANY form UN/Americans has ALWAYS been silent...It is only capable of making noise AGAINST Muslims....Obvious or still blind?

OIC has been dead for a very long time...I dont even remember when was the last time it EVER did anything!

Back
Top Bottom