What's new

Religious violence erupts in Myanmar

then you call us another terrorist country

Nope, no one will MORE IMPORTANTLY NO ONE CAN. IF a nation uses its uniformed forces to force a political settlement than under ALL and ANY international laws at worse it may be termed as an aggressors but never a terrorist. Did India get called a terrorist state in 71?

Here is a thought..do you think things will get better for the Muslims of Myanmar if America intervenes or worse?

why America, India and China need to come into same page on this issue, the two so called Asian leaders can not fix things own backyard ?

so you are saying , will not do anything about violation by Buddhist people and burmese people but will help regime if outsiders goes against burma, so actually you are supporting it , ok got it

Not true right, I stay on the middle point on the thing, "invade" such as in history Japan invade Korea, Korea call for help, then China in; Vietnam invaded Cambodia, Cambodia called for help to China, then China in;
If others support Myanmar's government or rebels, China will also do nothing. In China's or Chinese thinking, Religion don't play a role and only a very personal thing, not bcs one is Islam or Buddhist,puting hand on others internal thing is a taboo, will face many against. You never see Chinese, Korean and Japanese fight for religious issues.

And what are those self styled protectors of the faith doing? I'm referring to bozos like Hafiz Saeed and Co who waste not a second in lambasting India over non issues concerning Muslims. In Burma, hundreds of Muslims are getting murdered, but not even a fart from these guys!

Bl00dy hypocrites! :pissed:

Why call them hypocrite....if he was true leader he would have first stopped the killings in his own country?? Who is Killing Muslims in Pakistan?? Why not stand up against those??

As far as Burma is concerned, that country has been in a civil war since last 40 years. Nobody took any interest until some Muslims were killed. Why so much hue and cry.... Did Buddhists went on a rage and spree of killing in Buddhist majority countries when Taliban destroyed the Bamiyan Buddha statues. And the simplest of thing would be a cause of rage...somebody draws a cartoon in Denmark...and property worth billions are burned in Hyderabad (India) to protest.

Truth is if a particular community has trouble living in peace with every other community in the world....they should check themselves...either the rest of the world has some serious issue...or ??

Nope, no one will MORE IMPORTANTLY NO ONE CAN. IF a nation uses its uniformed forces to force a political settlement than under ALL and ANY international laws at worse it may be termed as an aggressors but never a terrorist. Did India get called a terrorist state in 71?

then you call us Saddam regime who invaded kuwait

We've been over this. Our interests in the region are far to important. Besides in case you haven't noticed- regional power or not we have China right above us which isn't exactly short of being a great power in its own right..we have our own concerns..someone told me that the Americans had designated BD as the caretaker of the Bay of Bengal..if so then why don't you use your navy and blockade Burma and bring them down to a settlement?

Then stop threads proclaiming India as the next super power...Super power kay sapnay dekhna band kero if your hands are tied on humanity!

Not true right, I stay on the middle point on the thing, "invade" such as in history Japan invade Korea, Korea call for help, then China in; Vietnam invaded Cambodia, Cambodia called for help to China, then China in;
If others support Myanmar's government or rebels, China will also do nothing. In China's or Chinese thinking, Religion don't play a role and only a very personal thing, not bcs one is Islam or Buddhist,puting hand on others internal thing is a little taboo, will face many against. You never see Chinese, Korean and Japanese fight for religious issues.

why invade ? i am talking about diplomatic pressure

If you wanna see a weak pakistan then what the hell are you doing here? Go back to your own forum. This forum is not for people like you.

I don't want to see a weak Pakistan either but it is not relevant to this either..now a Pakistani intervention would be very relevant.

Besides @BDforever here and me have already hashed out at length about what can be done for the Rohingyas but their government refuses to do the needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why call them hypocrite....if he was true leader he would have first stopped the killings in his own country?? Who is Killing Muslims in Pakistan?? Why not stand up against those??

As far as Burma is concerned, that country has been in a civil war since last 40 years. Nobody took any interest until some Muslims were killed. Why so much hue and cry.... Did Buddhists went on a rage and spree of killing in Buddhist majority countries when Taliban destroyed the Bamiyan Buddha statues.
@Jayanta SOME Muslims...Oh yea, hundred is a small number....Well, they are doing it now....

Last edited by a moderator:

As far as Burma is concerned, that country has been in a civil war since last 40 years. Nobody took any interest until some Muslims were killed. Why so much hue and cry.... Did Buddhists went on a rage and spree of killing in Buddhist majority countries when Taliban destroyed the Bamiyan Buddha statues.
still no one caring about minorities in burma. Al-Qaeda is terrorist group, we never supported them

Lets not cry when our awami rulers didn't even allow them refuge during the recent massacre. Simply put we failed both on the humanitarian front and diplomatic front regarding the rohingya issue. Though I don't think awami maggots were ever serious on the issue. Any way arakan is no different than Kashmir , Kosovo or palestine. But as I said we failed at the dimplomatic front for decades thanks to political instability and awami dalals at home and now we even failed them on humanitarian front.

then you call us Saddam regime who invaded kuwait

Ahemm. he invaded for oil while you will invade to stop persecution and exodus of refugees into you nation..the same reasons we gave for our action in 71. No one will conflate your actions with Saddam either..seriously go and blockade them.

Lets not cry when our awami rulers didn't even allow them refuge during the recent massacre. Simply put we failed both on the humanitarian front and diplomatic front regarding the rohingya issue. Though I don't think awami maggots were ever serious on the issue. Any way arakan is no different than Kashmir , Kosovo or palestine. But as I said we failed at the dimplomatic front for decades thanks to political instability and awami dalals at home and now we even failed them on humanitarian front.

we accepted a big size of Rohingya, burmese regime simply pushed to us instead of solving

Then stop threads proclaiming India as the next super power...Super power kay sapnay dekhna band kero if your hands are tied on humanity!

Super powers have nothing to do with humanity..in fact a country in the process of becoming a super power, demolishes all norms of humanity and kills hundreds of thousands..America anyone? Super powers are never humane, they just claim to be humane. A very important distinction that.

More importantly I am not one of the jingos who dreams of any such aspiration for my country. We are far from it anyway.

still no one caring about minorities in burma. Al-Qaeda is terrorist group, we never supported them

Doesn't Bangladesh have its share of trouble...why not concentrate on them before poking your nose in affairs of other countries. I think that is the logic of hating the USA as they show the same tendency.

Back
Top Bottom