What's new

Religious violence erupts in Myanmar

Ahh bijli toh bana Lou yaar :D
Super power Ki baatein bad mein karenge

Says the india:

2wcgzu9.jpg

Our partner...I didn't get the memo where we became partners with the US. They are not our partners..we deal with them like a sovereign nation. Don't lament about their drones..Pakistan gave them bases IN Pakistan to drone Pakistanis..the fault lies with your government for inviting them in and bending over. India has no role to play in America's policies with Islamic nations.

As far as everything else is concerned..if humanitarian concerns is everything..the first candidate for intervention should be- as @Chinese-Dragon put it- Somalia and I'll add Syria to the list.
@Dillinger 2 things: 1st the post wasnt to you

2ndly, I have said we hate American govt and policies as a people! Our govt does equal trash as American govt does. But just coz their govt is useless I do not equate their ppl as useless...and same goes for us!

Somalia is recognized as 1 that requires aid! It gets world wide aid...You can search it up...it is a different story if that aid reaches the right people or not, but people around the world know, acknowledge and try to help with Somalia's situation however, NOT 1 COUNTRY has acknowledged Burma or Myanmar to a level it should be!

Last edited by a moderator:
That is sad...You had to get personal...BTW, I do not really care what my blood is...All I know is it is Red like everyone else's....Islam teaches us that everyone is equal, irrespective of race, age, colour, caste, and whatnot....so keep your thinking to yourself...I was just using your logic...

Wannabe Arab is a collective term not personal, I have encountered lot in this category.
Now that is clear from your posting...Hence the racism and hatredness!
That is not racism, I only said Me in personal not my race or religion, do not drag the discussion in another direction.

I have seen you posting you know not even the basics of Islam who would want to refer to a carpenter to get their car fixed! Likewise, no one needs to refer to 1 who has no knowledge on Islam to know about Islam!

I do have knowledge on Islam and Bible even though I am a Hindu.

As far as everything else is concerned..if humanitarian concerns is everything..the first candidate for intervention should be- as @Chinese-Dragon put it- Somalia and I'll add Syria to the list.

They've already intervened in Somalia and Syria.

Where is India in this entire episode???

You people are hardwired to be anti India :lol:

We are the victims of USA backed Pakistani terror rats based on radical Islam.

The master USA is squeezing you. You are crying and ranting at India. :cuckoo:

ok Mr. grasshopper...Listen up you drag 1 country when I answer, you drag another in...Stop trolling...post reported for hopping topics!

Somalia is recognized as 1 that requires aid! It gets world wide aid...You can search it up...it is a different story if that aid reaches the right people or not, but people around the world know, acknowledge and try to help with Somalia's situation however, NOT 1 COUNTRY has acknowledged Burma or Myanmar to a level it should be!

Probably in time if things continue to get worse in Myanmar.

@Chinese-Dragon lacking logic...without input you do not get output...without funding these groups will cease to exist...

Thank you for taking 1st step of admitting American hand in these terrorist...their hand their cries...their show!

If America came to me with funding, and told me to blow up my fellow Chinese with a suicide jacket, not in a million lifetimes would I ever say yes to such a sickening offer.

These Islamic extremists are already blowing up people, with or without American funding.

American funding just makes them marginally more efficient, but they were already blowing up civilians before any funding came along. The Soviet Union is long dead and they are still doing it.

ok Mr. grasshopper...Listen up you drag 1 country when I answer, you drag another in...Stop trolling...post reported for hopping topics!

You only said India is a partner in Crime with USA. You report won't have any affect..!!!

You are dragging India into this!!!

Wannabe Arab is a collective term not personal, I have encountered lot in this category.
collective term used at me on my post

I think I touched your nerve of wannabe Arab, isn't it ? :lol:

That is not racism, I only said Me in personal not my race or religion, do not drag the discussion in another direction.
I consider my self superior to anybody.

I do have knowledge on Islam and Bible even though I am a Hindu.
:rofl: joke of the century I saw your posts on another thread...IF your knowledge was like alphabets, then your knowledge on Islam starts with a Z and ends there!

If America came to me with funding, and told me to blow up my fellow Chinese with a suicide jacket, not in a million lifetimes would I ever say yes to such a sickening offer.

These Islamic extremists are already blowing up people, with or without American funding.

American funding just makes them marginally more efficient, but they were already blowing up civilians before any funding came along. The Soviet Union is long dead and they are still doing it.

Not to mention that just today an American drone killed a top leader of the TTP, the same terrorist organisation which has been exclusively targeting Pakistan. Shouldn't they be thanking America?

Never seen no one shed tears for the Kaffirs. People complain that no one cares when Muslims get killed..pray enlighten them as to how many people care for the people who've been butchered in Xianjing.

these bloody islamist terrorist now even don't need an excuse to fight or kill someone they become like mad dogs . last week in UK solder killing show us their animal's nature again

collective term used at me on my post

:rofl: joke of the century I saw your posts on another thread...IF your knowledge was like alphabets, then your knowledge on Islam starts with a Z and ends there!

To tell you one thing the greatest scholars of Islam in this world are not Islamic guys but the CIA super minds sitting in USA, Islamic guys knowledge is one sided but CIA can use Islam in any number of ways be it radical, for destroying countries, for controlling countries like India etc...etc...

They also know the loop holes of Quran and Islam :cheers:

Have you EVER heard ANY American POLITICIAN speak straight forwardly what their plan is and how they are going to go about it?

Blowing takes money...you dont fart and blow things up...you need supplies and money...Yes, FEW VERY FEW as compared to their group and damage caused now

Never seen no one shed tears for the Kaffirs. People complain that no one cares when Muslims get killed..pray enlighten them as to how many people care for the people who've been butchered in Xianjing.

According to the Islamic news websites, they are pretty much all in favor of the Uyghur movement to create an independent East Turkestan.

They won't shed even one tear for the large numbers of Chinese civilians that were killed in those terrorist attacks.

Hell, even plenty of people on this forum support the Uyghur uprising against China.

Frankly, we should all take care of our own business and not poke our nose into other people's business. I won't start worrying about the Internal affairs of other countries, whether it is Burma or India or Pakistan or Russia.

Back
Top Bottom