What's new

Religious violence erupts in Myanmar

Did you even read what you wrote? :unsure:

You just admitted to high levels of intolerance, racism and oppression followed by a line about humanity! Hence, where is humanity right now? India being much closer to Myanmar and Burma just did this:

see20hear20speak.jpg

As I stated earlier, India bit off more than it could chew when it intervened militarily in Sri Lanka. Military intervention is out. All India and Indians can do is condemn the killings. How that will help is anybody's guess

@Hellraiser007 Leave USA? why they are the ones who built the fundamental capital investors of these TALIBAN AND ISLAMIC GROUPS you want to throw the blame on!

The US funds them, in order to let them continue what they were already doing (terrorist attacks, against the Soviets etc).

But these extremist groups willingly and eagerly accept US funding and use it to continue doing what they normally do, i.e. blowing up civilians.

Why can't they say, NO! We will stop killing civilians. We will stop accepting external funding.

They won't stop, because that's what they were already doing in the first place, even without the external funding.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Chinese-Dragon Actually this reminds me of another post of mine and my friend's reaction to it. I had written this post on the history of the Magadh empire which had a significantly Buddhist composition. Anyway so I stated that the Buddhists betrayed us..my friend saw the post and asked me whether I hated Buddhists or something..I couldn't stop laughing. No, it was in context of them not taking their rightful share in the political power back then and instead giving up their clout to less deserving people..yet he thought that I spoke out of hatred.

Its the same here..we have no right, India or China to go in and teach the Burmese how to administer, behave, live. We can talk to them, advice them and even express our displeasure. But we cannot start intervening. Instead if one states this fact in context it doesn't mean that one has a hate on for the Rohingyas. But why are we expected to give up our interests for this? I can understand if someone expects America to do something about this. But China and India..this isn't our cup of tea.

We don't see Islamic guys as Arabs settled in Sub continent, The Islamic guys in Subcontinent are mostly converts and some are mixed breed.

Arabs never conquered India, Mohammed-Bin-Qasim lost in battle of Rajasthan and from there they went back and never returned.

Turks are the ones who conquered India and they mostly look like Mongoloids from central Asia.

Even these Turkic decedents are very less and minute, You can safely say Islamic guys are converts and are native to India.

But the administrative skills, invading nature , the attitude of Turks is no where seen in the present day decendents of the converts, those guys who ruled India are different.

Majority in India oppose the Arabic Desert culture ,their Islamic intolerance and double standards of religion. Why should we living in green Lands with plenty of water live like desert people eating dates.

1stly, thank you for NOT considering Pakistan as former India...Of course nothing happened in 711 A.D. on wards...By you saying it does not change history

You can safely say Islamic guys are converts and are native to India.

2ndly, The Islamic guys in Subcontinent are mostly converts and some are mixed breed. So, if mixed breed are not Arabs, according to the same theory we are not S.ASIANS!! :woot:

3rdly, Mongoloids is a very rude and insensitive word!

4thly,
Why should we living in green Lands with plenty of water live like desert people eating dates.
shows lack of knowledge and derailing

5thly, I advice you to seek professional help with you inferiority complex...

Please do not quote me with misplaced arguments! Thank you!

Since USA is the main reason behind WOT and this war is mainly on the religion Islam.USA is an opponent why would they support Islam here??

Have you seen USA supporting Palestinian cause??
@Hellraiser007 glad you know how evil your partner in crime is...Hence, do not question our hatred towards their biased policies and govt.

Also do not question how we feel about drone strikes and how MANY are turning to terrorist groups as a support for REVENGE against what these monster strikes have done...

No one hates the people, we clearly hate their govt and their policies! Not the thread to discuss this

As I stated earlier, India bit off more than it could chew when it intervened militarily in Sri Lanka. Military intervention is out. All India and Indians can do is condemn the killings. How that will help is anybody's guess
Likewise we are fighting our own wars since stupid govt agreed to WOT in aiding American agendas...

Ahh bijli toh bana Lou yaar :D
Super power Ki baatein bad mein karenge

Read the posts NO ONE claimed Pakistan as super power NOT EVEN THE PAKISTANIS themselves!

1stly, thank you for NOT considering Pakistan as former India...Of course nothing happened in 711 A.D. on wards...By you saying it does not change history

2ndly, The Islamic guys in Subcontinent are mostly converts and some are mixed breed. So, if mixed breed are not Arabs, according to the same theory we are not S.ASIANS!! :woot:

4thly, shows lack of knowledge and derailing

I think I touched your nerve of wannabe Arab, isn't it ? :lol:

Mughals are mongoloid Chagatai tribes from C.Asia. They ruled India for centuries.

I have no inferiority complex and I consider my self superior to anybody.

If you have any delusions about religion or race or ethnicity you can ask me, I will clear your delusions. You seem to be in your la la land of Islamic fairy tales told to you.

The US funds them, in order to let them continue what they were already doing (terrorist attacks, against the Soviets etc).

But these extremist groups willingly and eagerly accept US funding and use it to continue doing what they normally do, i.e. blowing up civilians.

Why can't they say, NO! We will stop killing civilians. We will stop accepting external funding.

They won't stop, because that's what they were already doing in the first place, even without the external funding.
@Chinese-Dragon lacking logic...without input you do not get output...without funding these groups will cease to exist...

Thank you for taking 1st step of admitting American hand in these terrorist...their hand their cries...their show!

Likewise we are fighting our own wars since stupid govt agreed to WOT in aiding American agendas...

Read the posts NO ONE claimed Pakistan as super power NOT EVEN THE PAKISTANIS themselves!
How can you claim it?You need a foundation to claim!And as far as I know most Indians aspire India to be a super power and not that India is one.

4thly, shows lack of knowledge and derailing

@Hellraiser007 glad you know how evil your partner in crime is...Hence, do not question our hatred towards their biased policies and govt.

Also do not question how we feel about drone strikes and how MANY are turning to terrorist groups as a support for REVENGE against what these monster strikes have done...

No one hates the people, we clearly hate their govt and their policies! Not the thread to discuss this

Our partner...I didn't get the memo where we became partners with the US. They are not our partners..we deal with them like a sovereign nation. Don't lament about their drones..Pakistan gave them bases IN Pakistan to drone Pakistanis..the fault lies with your government for inviting them in and bending over. India has no role to play in America's policies with Islamic nations.

As far as everything else is concerned..if humanitarian concerns is everything..the first candidate for intervention should be- as @Chinese-Dragon put it- Somalia and I'll add Syria to the list.

I think I touched your nerve of wannabe Arab, isn't it ? :lol:
That is sad...You had to get personal...BTW, I do not really care what my blood is...All I know is it is Red like everyone else's....Islam teaches us that everyone is equal, irrespective of race, age, colour, caste, and whatnot....so keep your thinking to yourself...I was just using your logic...

I have no inferiority complex and I consider my self superior to anybody.
Now that is clear from your posting...Hence the racism and hatredness!
If you have any delusions about religion or race or ethnicity you can ask me, I will clear your delusions. You seem to be in your la la land of Islamic fairy tales told to you.
I have seen you posting you know not even the basics of Islam who would want to refer to a carpenter to get their car fixed! Likewise, no one needs to refer to 1 who has no knowledge on Islam to know about Islam!

@Chinese-Dragon lacking logic...without input you do not get output...without funding these groups will cease to exist...

Thank you for taking 1st step of admitting American hand in these terrorist...their hand their cries...their show!

Without someone who wanted the funds in the first place there would be no funding, no?

That's what @Chinese-Dragon is getting at. If America came to me and him and handed us some guns and coin..we'd laugh them off on there way..some how the people in ME are always happy to take some money and kill their own brothers..they have to first have the impetus and desire to kill otherwise they'd refuse any monetary or military help ab-inito.

Where is India in this entire episode???

You people are hardwired to be anti India :lol:

We are the victims of USA backed Pakistani terror rats based on radical Islam.

The master USA is squeezing you. You are crying and ranting at India. :cuckoo:

Back
Top Bottom