What's new

Religion first or your country

Religion first or your country

• Country

Votes: 34 42.0%
  • Religion

Votes: 47 58.0%

• Total voters
Neither, I believe that both nationalism and religion are constructs that hold humanity back.

Useless Parallel drawn to keep people distracted into pointless discussions. So thay they dont question the real s*** that actually matters.
Wonder when Pakistani society will grt mature enough to shut up such INTELLECTUALS who sell this crap to them.

Unlike Pakistan which is open about its religious identity, India is only "secular" on the surface but if you scratch it then you find out that the Hindus, Muslims, and even the Christians put their religion over their country. For most Hindus in India, India and Hindu are one and the same.

That's because fundamentally Jinnah was right, he was a smart man, he dealt with crooks and criminals as barrister his entire life, he understood the nature of man and the people of the sub continent

Secularism in India is a sick joke, it's non existent and always has been

The Hindus view India via hindutva supremacy just as Jinnah warned, Indian Muslims or other minorities have no reason to support a India that seeks to subjugate them

Religious Identity is always above any other identity for me and should be for every Muslim. Borders change. Islam doesn't

Also bharatis saying in that video that they put country above religion are bullshitting like any other thing linked to India. Complete BS
Mulla umar said the same thing , islam does not believe borders . He did not believe in durand line .

Mulla umar said the same thing , islam does not believe borders . He did not believe in durand line .
The Taliban are Pashtun nationalists and not pan-Islamists, their loyalties are more ethnic rather than religious.

BS videos

Same people saying that they put country above religion would be busy rioting against muslim living next door when next pogrom would happen

Yeh dramai ab puranai ho gaye hain. Chor do yeh dramai
Rioting is not done in pakistan against muslims by muslims ? Where religion comes first and country second ?

Rioting is not done in pakistan against muslims by muslims ? Where religion comes first and country second ?

Barring some incidents which are exceptions answer to your question is no

The question is kinda invalid. Can't compare two totally different things.

But anyways, for me country comes first. The reason is below:

The world is shaped with governing bodies and defined borders, the militaries are designed to protect those borders and governments are designed to rule over only that specific area. If we do not regard the value of country then we will not survive for long.

As far as religion is concerned, its my personal belief. I will answer my own deeds in my own grave. No one will answer that for me.

I think most of my countrymen will say religion first. That's okay but we should look at from this perspective, even if religion comes first and you care more for Ummah then for your own country, even then the best way to serve the ummah is to make your own country strong. As its majority muslim country. Your country becoming strong means, ummah becoming strong - not the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom