What's new

Religion first or your country

Religion first or your country

• Country

Votes: 34 42.0%
  • Religion

Votes: 47 58.0%

• Total voters
If there was no muslims and islam then what was the porpuse of creating pakistan ?

Although technically speaking they are different, the majority of Pakistanis here are attempting to mix the two.

Religion is belief in a god or gods and the activities that are connected with this belief, such as praying or worshipping in a building such as a church or temple.

Country is a term used by First Nations peoples to refer to the lands, waters and skies to which they are connected through ancestral ties and family origins.

Your reasoning is entirely valid if Muslims are restricted to Pakistan and not the rest of the globe.

Both are practically different but most Pakistani are here trying to combine both as it.

Religion is belief in a god or gods and the activities that are connected with this belief, such as praying or worshipping in a building such as a church or temple.

Country is a term used by First Nations peoples to refer to the lands, waters and skies to which they are connected through ancestral ties and family origins.

Your reasoning is entirely valid if Muslims are restricted to Pakistan and not the rest of the globe.
Why was pakistan created then zara hum ganwaroon ko batao guru ji

Why was pakistan created then zara hum ganwaroon ko batao guru ji
Sir ji, I'm just stating that just because I'm Muslim doesn't imply it's just about Pakistan.
In addition to other countries, Bangladesh and India are home to Muslims.

It just contradicts your beliefs about "country" and "religion" first for you.

Just wanted to take opinion of PDF members because in the video... Pakistani people are saying religion comes first and indian the country

I also vote for country
Say religion (Islam) in India (on mic) and you will be finished.
And no matter even if Indian Muslims say country (like they do mostly to prove loyalty and avoid Hinduvata wrath) they still always be on the lesser side. That's the irony. I feel pitty for my Indian Muslim fellows.

Sir ji, I'm just stating that just because I'm Muslim doesn't imply it's just about Pakistan.

Sir ji you must know only two countries on earth created by religous base pakistan and israel . Try this on any other nation result will be intrested.

No Pakistan was not created just for Muslims. It was created to stay away from the wrath of RSS or Hinduvata idealogy (two-nation theory) while maintaining peace (in which we mostly failed both due to internal and external factors) as well as giving our minorities full freedom to live according to their beliefs (also failed a bit but not even remotely close to India).
We may be less developed but still, we are an independent nation and not like Indian Muslims who are not generally considered first-grade citizens of India and are mostly treated accordingly.

If the question was God first or Nation first, most people would say God first. Since religion encompasses lot more things like your morals, ethics, good and bad, your lifestyle choices etc, in a diverse country like India with different religions, it is easier to identify which comes first.

In Pakistan with majority Muslim that distinction fades, and you identify with your deen first.

When your dead your country isn't going to save you

Neither is your land, your culture, your friends, family, ethnicity, money, power, NOTHING IS GOING TO SAVE YOU

So why the hell would I give any of these things more importance then Allah swt and Islam that actually can have mercy upon me

Since this thread was started by a Indian, the real answer is YES Indian Muslims should give their loyalty to Islam not to a hindutva extremist India that seeks to harm them

Another fake attempt by iran and its apologisers and its proxies to try to create a wedge between Pakistan and its peoples iran is hitting their fellow sect people hazaras of Afghanistan and Pakistan that is even acknowledged by our intelligence appratus ontop of that iran didnt even left Iraq and Syria playing double games there and trying to prop up iran's proxies in Syria and Iraq by hitting Iraqi and Syrian security establishment and by hitting Iraqi and Syrian armed forces through its proxies

Back
Top Bottom