What's new

Red Mosque Cleric Abdul Aziz warns of 'bloody revolution'

Sir what do you suggest should have been done? They tried talking to these extremists, but obviously they weren't going to listen, so action had to be taken. This is your naive thinking that such militant islamists will change their ways through talking. The army tried to talk to them and nothing happened, so action had to be taken. Its as simple as that.

Errrr maybe the six months before when they should have taken action and did nothing led to the lal masjid massacre........why the rush to attack lal masjid?.....they could have put it under seige and starved them out.
What happened to all the foreign terrorist holed up in lal masjid

I reckon Islamist apologists would rather have us sign a 'peace deal' for areas in Islamabad as well :rofl:

Better then being "secular western apologists"

Errrr maybe the six months before when they should have taken action and did nothing led to the lal masjid massacre........why the rush to attack lal masjid?.....they could have put it under seige and starved them out.
What happened to all the foreign terrorist holed up in lal masjid

Sure there were some mistakes along the way. But I am talking about when this came to a head. Was there another solution? Tried the talking part, but that didn't work.

haha what? The Islamists are destroying this country. Time to open your eyes.

The fact that your sitting on a computer running a Windows or a Mac operating system connected to the Internet and on the Pak defence website powered by vBulletin is also thanks to the secular western infidels and apologists... if you hate them so much stop using what they invent for you..

Last time any technological invention came out of these raggidy mullahs was dust. So no that mullah who died trying to justify his wrongdoings is NOT better in any shape or form.. I hope he's flying and dancing at the pearly gates of heaven right now.

they could have put it under seige and starved them out.

This was a matter of setting precedence. If this was an option for Lal Masjud then it should also be an option for Talibans as well.

Also keep in mind that these guys went out and attacked a Chinese citizen. I have a serious problem with that, these Lal Masjid folks had so much power then why didn't they used their full force for a peaceful protest and that way they could have ensure police action against that massage parolour etc.

A govt. is a very powerful machinery and in order to maintain order and peace, a govt. must take action ANYONE challenging its writ.

I agree this guys should be shut down. and due to him and musharaf's ill management thousands of students died in lal mosque. But why we are having so many problems. Why not bloody policticians implement shariah, and finish the main goal of TTP and these types of bastards. of-course they will not stop, but atleast the sympathy and support for these guyz will die.

I agree this guys should be shut down. and due to him and musharaf's ill management thousands of students died in lal mosque. But why we are having so many problems. Why not bloody policticians implement shariah, and finish the main goal of TTP and these types of bastards. of-course they will not stop, but atleast the sympathy and support for these guyz will die.

We need to modify our election system and modify all unislamic laws through assembly.

First step is to convince general public and make then ready to accept islamic laws.

Last edited by a moderator:
We need to modify our election system and modify all unislamic laws through assembly.

First step is convince general public and make then ready to accept islamic laws.

ohh come on.. its been 62 yrs of independence, people are still confuse on two nation theory? I don't think any public convention is required. Just implement the damn shariah. I am really sick of this judicial system.

but will this government will do that? they haven't done anything on what they promised, win the election. such as CoD. I don't think they might required any lengthy process to implement it (unless they want to). Since we have around 62 yrs of long history, where 100s of time this issue is been raise, number of time resolution also passed. even our constitution is conflicting while saying any thing against islamic law will not be the part of constitution. Also don't look at islamic concil. it consists of the people who never toke any formal "Islamic" education. Mufti majeeb ur rehman (i hope i am not writing wrong name here) is good, but no one is following his direction.

Sir what do you suggest should have been done? They tried talking to these extremists, but obviously they weren't going to listen, so action had to be taken. This is your naive thinking that such militant islamists will change their ways through talking. The army tried to talk to them and nothing happened, so action had to be taken. Its as simple as that.

I reckon Islamist apologists would rather have us sign a 'peace deal' for areas in Islamabad as well :rofl:

Col Haroon was against cammando action , he was wearing bullet proof jacket , his death is mistery ?????

I am blaming only Musharaf for this incident.

Basically what your saying is that we just crawl back and just accept what TTP's main goal is right? Sorry not gonna happen, i suggest you come out of your cave and see how the real world works. If Pakistani's wanted a religious government we'd have parties like MMA in power, last time i remembered they got a nice dose of arse whoppin on a platter by NWFP. People like you are the reason the TTP exists, support your country not the bullshit extremists for once!! it really is sickening to see how religous people take the law into their own hands thinking they doing all of us a favour by doing the right thing.

Here's an advice.. Stay out of our Politics, keep your faith to yourself please.

Basically what your saying is that we just crawl back and just accept what TTP's main goal is right? Sorry not gonna happen, i suggest you come out of your cave and see how the real world works. If Pakistani's wanted a religious government we'd have parties like MMA in power, last time i remembered they got a nice dose of arse whoppin on a platter by NWFP. People like you are the reason the TTP exists, support your country not the bullshit extremists for once!! it really is sickening to see how religous people take the law into their own hands thinking they doing all of us a favour by doing the right thing.

Here's an advice.. Stay out of our Politics, keep your faith to yourself please.

retard reply, i don't think i should answer to a person who don't have any faith :)

& btw i pay tax, and i have every right to stay in politics. you can't dictate me for anything. don't like Islam, then read last like on surah Kafiron, "# 109:6 (Y. Ali) To you be your Way, and to me mine. "

I will stay on the path of implementation shariah in pakistan, till my death, because it is what Quran told me to do so.

Lastly we don't need MMA, or anything... we just want shariah laws to be implemented in the state.

retard reply, i don't think i should answer to a person who don't have any faith :)

& btw i pay tax, and i have every right to stay in politics. you can't dictate me for anything. don't like Islam, then read last like on surah Kafiron, "# 109:6 (Y. Ali) To you be your Way, and to me mine. "

I will stay on the path of implementation shariah in pakistan, till my death, because it is what Quran told me to do so.

Lastly we don't need MMA, or anything... we just want shariah laws to be implemented in the state.

Your reply oozes with hypocrisy to say the least, i never said i hated Islam i am merely saying keep your faith to yourself which means keep religion out of politics. Its very ironic that you post a fabulous quote "To you be your Way, and to me mine." yet you don't want to abide by it. Forcing Sharia on people who don't want a religious government clearly when the majority of Pakistani's don't want it gives you no right to bring it by force.

That quote merely means that you abide by your religion and let others abide by theirs and forcing Shariah on everyone is definitely a very opposite thing to do. You want people to respect your faith by leaving you alone but at the same time you want to stuff your faith down other peoples throat eh!!

Your reply oozes with hypocrisy to say the least, i never said i hated Islam i am merely saying keep your faith to yourself which means keep religion out of politics.

While following my faith, i can't put my religion out of politics. Since, my religion don't speak about just to prayer, fast etc, but also tell how to run the state, how to do other stuff, which include politics and everything. so you can see i can't

Its very ironic that you post a fabulous quote "To you be your Way, and to me mine." yet you don't want to abide by it. Forcing Sharia on people who don't want a religious government clearly when the majority of Pakistani's don't want it gives you no right to bring it by force.

now how the hell you thought so? we have paksitan in the name of 2 nation theory, we have two polls, (1st in Zab, 2nd in zia's regime) where nation clearly vote for Islam. Then how come you think Majority don't want. & where the hell i put gun on your head to implement it? (as per your interpretation by force).

That quote merely means that you abide by your religion and let others abide by theirs and forcing Shariah on everyone is definitely a very opposite thing to do. At the same time you want people to respect your faith you want to stuff yours down other peoples throat eh!!

I don't what you are think or what ever... you left your mind or i did... where the hell i told you to follow my religion? read my 1st post again & again!! you might get what i meant.

ohh come on.. its been 62 yrs of independence, people are still confuse on two nation theory? I don't think any public convention is required. Just implement the damn shariah. I am really sick of this judicial system.

but will this government will do that? they haven't done anything on what they promised, win the election. such as CoD. I don't think they might required any lengthy process to implement it (unless they want to). Since we have around 62 yrs of long history, where 100s of time this issue is been raise, number of time resolution also passed. even our constitution is conflicting while saying any thing against islamic law will not be the part of constitution. Also don't look at islamic concil. it consists of the people who never toke any formal "Islamic" education. Mufti majeeb ur rehman (i hope i am not writing wrong name here) is good, but no one is following his direction.

You are not getting my point , Shariah implementation is long process need lot of changes in constitution , supreme court is main hurdle in the way.

NWFP assembly approved the Shariah bill rejected by supreme court during musharaf regime

Last edited by a moderator:
ok one thing i seriously don't understand why can't ISLAMISTS be moderate!!!!

i mean where in ISLAM does it say be extrememists.... islam says if islam is not practised in your area leave the area

islam says respect YOUR KHALIFAH.....do these guys do any of this????

islam is a peace loving religion which hypocrites are turning into a weird shame!!!

Get one thing through your head. Pakistan is an islamic republic. The vast majority follow the religion freely. The people of this country know their religion well and don't appreciate ignorant zealots like the Lal Masjid clerics or the Taliban trying to impose a concocted form of so-called 'sharia'.

We will not accept the wahhabi 'sharia' of the Taliban and their terrorist supporters at the Red Mosque. If you want Saudi so-called 'sharia' law as the terrorist cleric Ghazi demanded, perhaps you should go live in Riyadh. Better still, you should go to Saudi and urge the clergy to renounce wahhabism and stop exporting this regressive cultural ideology in the guise of religion and 'sharia'!

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom