What's new

Red Mosque Cleric Abdul Aziz warns of 'bloody revolution'

Well he fought in the first world war so i would expect him to have killed people.

How many people where killed before the attack on lal masjid and how many died after the attack?

What is difference between terrorist and present extremist government both are killing each other ---who is getting benefit?

Its pretty amazing to see that some people still believe that Lal Masjid incident was entirely the fault of the military. It were some of the Mullah's inside the Mosque that completely locked the doors from the inside and didn't allow some of the little girls who actually wanted to get out.

What religion does to good normal decent people.. :tsk:

Its unfortunate that Imran khan didn't forsee this nonsense!! How many times has this guy been wrong now?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well he fought in the first world war so i would expect him to have killed people.

How many people where killed before the attack on lal masjid and how many died after the attack?

Ok how about this....

Did Slobodan Milosevic of Yugoslavia personally kill anyone?

Did Narendra Modi of Gujarat personally kill anyone?......

Come on dude - use your common sense.

Last edited:
What is difference between terrorist and present extremist government both are killing each other ---who is getting benefit?

The current government is a democratically elected government. On what basis are you calling it extremist? Are you trying to crack a joke? :)

The government action against the terrorists is clearly backed by the nation considering 95% of pakistanis see the TTP and its cronies as a serious threat to the country.

Don't make the mistake of equating a legitimate democratically elected government with the murderous wahhabi taliban thugs it is trying to eliminate for the good of the nation.

Last edited:
well LAL MASJID.... is a mess of a situation

those who were PRO MILITARY action are called KAFIR's

those who were PRO ABDULLAH RASHEED are called EXTREMISTS!!

i am sorry but LAL MASJID split PAKISTANI POINT OF VIEW INTO two halves!!

Zob

It did not so much split them into 2 but rather crystalized the schism - these point points of view are struggling to define Pakistan - and I for one, am pleased about it - the Islamist can never be allowed to define Pakistan and won't be - Blood is what the Islamist wants to see, they think such a eventuality will so shake Pakistan that it will be easy to take Pakistan, the army and police will deliver Pakistan to them; unfortunately for them, it's the people of Pakistan who will never allow such a thing to happen.

@muse

sir, i beg to differ like i said i know a complete disagreement on this issue...alot of Pakistanis think what happened is correct & then there are opposite who say hey i am not a good muslim but what happened is wrong and no one should fight in mosques no one should kill MUSLIMS in mosques....

the Islamiist might want blood...but then people like you and me want complete liberalism....and for that my friend you and I are called KAFIR's by the mullah jamaat!!

The current government is a democratically elected government. On what basis are you calling it extremist? Are you trying to crack a joke? :)

The government action against the terrorists is clearly backed by the nation considering 95% of pakistanis see the TTP and its cronies as a serious threat to the country.

Don't make the mistake of equating a legitimate democratically elected government with the murderous wahhabi taliban thugs it is trying to eliminate for the good of the nation.

Miltery action is extreme action (always last option), it is indication of failure of democratic elected government.

They are not doing job for which they are elected just eating public tax money.There is no reason to keep this paralize government could not resolve the political problems of country through politics and legislation.

Zob

Would you also say that it was wrong to free the Qaaba when the lunes from Yemen took it over???

And you are entirely mistken about what I want.

What I want is free, conscious, educated, FAITHFUL Muslims - not Muslims who imagine that change in society can arrested, not muslims who imagine that islam is merely a bunch of Dos and Dont's and that God is a God of fashion and outward appearances, of prudish busybodyism, and who do not understand that Certitude flows from Faith, not the other way around.

Being Muslim is a complex challenge, only concious, not by accident of birth, is FAITH even approachable.

This is not for everyone - and that's OK - but forcing people into the halls of Heaven is neither Islam nor the proper behaviour for Muslims. And this idea is not for everyone either, but you will find that it meets with wide approval among the Faithful.

You say "Liberal" as if you were ashamed of it, if being a free muslim is good for you, why not others? After all, we force no one to accept any of this, we only want to be free of the coersion of the Islamist - it is the Islamist who breaks laws of society, who takes up arms against the state, who kills innocent Pakistanis with suicide bombs, who murders in the name of what he says is his religion.

That Islamists call would call the likes of you and me, Kafir, is a badge of honor for us, because we unmask them by being free Muslims.

@muse

sir, i beg to differ like i said i know a complete disagreement on this issue...alot of Pakistanis think what happened is correct & then there are opposite who say hey i am not a good muslim but what happened is wrong and no one should fight in mosques no one should kill MUSLIMS in mosques....

the Islamiist might want blood...but then people like you and me want complete liberalism....and for that my friend you and I are called KAFIR's by the mullah jamaat!!

All political parties and religious groups were opposing miltery action inside mosque but extremist musharaf regime just to please the bush regime opted for miltery action , islam and no international law allow this type of killing of innocient civilians (boys and girls ages 10- to 25) .

The students girls and boys were actually hijacked by jehadi mullahs , SSG could liberate these students but not allowed to do so.This is shame full and never happened before in the muslim history .

Last edited by a moderator:
The students girls and boys were actually hijacked by jehadi mullahs , SSG could liberate these students but not allowed to do so

Here you are admitting that the Mullah was part of a islamist network whose intention was to provoke the government by holding students hostage - isn't that so?

And how did you hope to explain that these "students" had conducted raids into the city and at one time held chinese residents of the area as hostage??

And how do you hope to explain how it was if these were hostages that these same students had raided the home of a private citizen and held her hostage as well???

And how did you hope to explain these "students" provoking authorites by saying that they would bring about a islamic revolution with their blood??

And how did you hope to show that SSg could "liberate" students firing automatic weapons at them??

See, Fundamentalist, your case is rather weak - reality is that Musharraf waited too long, had he acted earlier perhaps events would not have come to this - the mullah and his network were breaking the law, all the capital police had to do was arrest him on the charge of incitement, he would be out on bail, and he would incite again and be arrested again -- instead Musharraf listened to appeasers and it hurt him and it hurt the "students" -- lets hope there will be less of these "students" and more spine to uphold laws of the land.

Miltery action is extreme action (always last option), it is indication of failure of democratic elected government.

They are not doing job for which they are elected just eating public tax money.There is no reason to keep this paralize government could not resolve the political problems of country through politics and legislation.

Regret to disagree. Lal Masjid case has nothing whatsoever to do with the government system. It is a clear cut case of a power hungry bigoted mullah exploiting the name of Islam to the full and naïve public along with bigoted TV anchors spinning the news to the full advantage of the terrorists based in the Lal Masjid.

We were taught that a mosque must not be built on illegal land or use money acquired by “Haraam” means. Not so, people in Pakistan are used to usurp land for mosques by force. I witnessed one such case in the Dawood Centre in Karachi when it was newly constructed. Since 12th Floor was empty for a few months, people started using it for offering prayers and objected very strongly when it was finally let. Eventually the matter had to be decided by a court order.

Most people completely ignore the fact the whole thing started because some mosques illegally constructed on Gov't lands were demolished by the CDA. (More than half of the land occupied by Lal Masjid complex also doesn’t belong to them). Lal Masjid female students occupied children’s library and refused to vacate until GOP agreed to rebuild all the mosques in Islamabad which were demolished by CDA after obtaining a court ruling. If this is not thuggery of the worst kind then what is it?

However, it remains the tragedy in Pakistan that even rational people think from the seat of their pants when it comes to religion. Current events by Lal Masjid mob and Taliban provide proof to the myth that Islam was spread by used of the sword. Wahbiism may be; but Islam as preached by the holy Prophet (PBUH) was spread by persuasion and example instead.

GOP has no option but to resort to military action.

I say this. This guy who claims to be the best ran for escape wearing burka and killed thousands by sucide attacks. This guy brought our economy down since because of him terrorism really started in the forms of Sucide bombers across Pakistan. This guy needs to be hanged.

Ok how about this....

Did Slobodan Milosevic of Yugoslavia personally kill anyone?

Did Narendra Modi of Gujarat personally kill anyone?......

Come on dude - use your common sense.

I think you need to use your common sense and not try to link people that run states and nations and who have security-military people to do there dirty work to a person in a masjid who had few guys with guns him.

So your saying aziz is one the same level as hitler-modhi-Milosevic?

The simple question that you failed to answer was who did Abdul Aziz actually kill.?

I say this. This guy who claims to be the best ran for escape wearing burka

My whole point is around this.......we could have made the whole lal masjid mod look like idiots if we had starved them out.....secure the area,cut the electric-water-blast loud sounds all night so they can go to sleep ect and see them crawl out after a week.......instead we attack and make them into martyrs.

and killed thousands by sucide attacks. This guy brought our economy down since because of him terrorism really started in the forms of Sucide bombers across Pakistan. This guy needs to be hanged.

How many sucide attacks where there on pakistan before he lal masjid massacre and how many where there after?

Back
Top Bottom