What's new

Red Mosque Cleric Abdul Aziz warns of 'bloody revolution'

ok one thing i seriously don't understand why can't ISLAMISTS be moderate!!!!

i mean where in ISLAM does it say be extrememists.... islam says if islam is not practised in your area leave the area

islam says respect YOUR KHALIFAH.....do these guys do any of this????

islam is a peace loving religion which hypocrites are turning into a weird shame!!!

Problem is we dont disarmed them after Afghan jehad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan is an islamic republic. The vast majority follow the religion freely.

A guy whose name is momim. He drinks, go to night clubs, do all illigal thing become momin? There is a small clerk whose name is sadar. & he lives in pakistan, so he become sadar-e-pakistan? To become Islamic state you need to follow all the laws derived in Quran, and sunnah, thats it. then only it will become Islamic state.

We will not accept the wahhabi 'sharia' of the Taliban and their terrorist supporters at the Red Mosque.

Did i said TTP's Shariah? or i said somewhere Aziz's Shariah? open your eyes... & READ what is written. I said implement shariah!!!!! which means "ISLAMIC SHARIAH". And take your wahabism's propaganda aside. We all know Abdul Wahab never head much support. neither "whole KSA" follows him. So, please put your west's propaganda aside.

Last edited:
You are not getting my point , Shariah implementation is long process need lot of changes in constitution , supreme court is main hurdle in the way.

NWFP assembly approved the Shariah bill rejected by supreme court during musharaf regime

It isn't long process i guess. but still i didn't get it, when we have democracy, who is in power? assembly or SC? to change SC we need assembly, but assembly can pass an bill which can be challenged in supreme court any time. or may be produce an ordinance as NRO, which includes can't be challenged.

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

Problem is we dont disarmed them after Afghan jehad.

you can't do so, since it is in culture of Pathans. And farsi bans does this because of pashtoons. Also, when all Muslim nation declared jihaad, why no one declared that jihaad is now finished.

It isn't long process i guess. but still i didn't get it, when we have democracy, who is in power? assembly or SC? to change SC we need assembly, but assembly can pass an bill which can be challenged in supreme court any time. or may be produce an ordinance as NRO, which includes can't be challenged.

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

This delima of Pakistan when ever dictator came into power , he corrupted all institutions of country and first one is supreme court.Our supreme court had given acceptance rather Musharaf taken by force approval for his illegal bloodless coup ?

you can't do so, since it is in culture of Pathans. And farsi bans does this because of pashtoons. Also, when all Muslim nation declared jihaad, why no one declared that jihaad is now finished.

What pathan culture? all these pathans living in usa and canada why not carry weapons?

Last edited by a moderator:
None of us would like to compromise on our quality of life and a few innocent pleasures to accomodate the draconian whims of Maulana Ghazi.

Pakistan is essentially a secular society. Our government should take some proactive steps to promote our secular identity. Bars, Discos should be allowed, liquor should flow freely. Burqa / hejab should be actively disouraged if not banned outright. All mosques and madrassas should be taken over by Army, and the Maulvis only allowed to read printed Khutbas vetted by ISI. No government servant or member of the Armed forces should be allowed to sport a beard. Sahlwar Kameez should be banned in any government outfit or facility.

We must emerge as an enlightened moderate society and wholeheartedly embrace western / US culture. These steps will for sure encourage massive Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and will transform Pakistan into a vibrant progressive society.

None of us would like to compromise on our quality of life and a few innocent pleasures to accomodate the draconian whims of Maulana Ghazi.

Pakistan is essentially a secular society. Our government should take some proactive steps to promote our secular identity. Bars, Discos should be allowed, liquor should flow freely. Burqa / hejab should be actively disouraged if not banned outright. All mosques and madrassas should be taken over by Army, and the Maulvis only allowed to read printed Khutbas vetted by ISI. No government servant or member of the Armed forces should be allowed to sport a beard. Sahlwar Kameez should be banned in any government outfit or facility.

We must emerge as an enlightened moderate society and wholeheartedly embrace western / US culture. These steps will for sure encourage massive Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and will transform Pakistan into a vibrant progressive society.

lol:yahoo:

fight islamic extremism with liberal fashism

great
we have some genious minds around:hitwall:

Javed

Great ideas - sooner or later, one way or another, we will be free from these backward heathens who wage war on pakistan in the name of what they say is islam

Below is an example of their Islam, remember this is at a house of a so called Hafiz, what he is doing with bombs and rockets at hios house? Well this is their Islam:

Mian Channu blast toll rises to 11
Updated at: 1430 PST, Monday, July 13, 2009
KHANIWAL: The death toll of Mian Channu blast has reached to 11 as two more blast victims died in the hospital.

Dozens were injured in the blast as rescue operations are underway. Rockets, bombs and other explosives have been recovered from the blast site.

According to sources, blast took place at a house of Hafiz Riaz where children were gathered for religious education. Several houses destroyed in the blast as many people still trapped under the rubble. Rescue operations are underway at incident site.

Dr. Naeem of tehsil headquarter hospital has confirmed the killing of nine people including seven children, a woman and a man. DCO Khaniwal said the situation is unclear.

Police sources said the blast formed a big crater at the scene. The injured were rushed to hospital among which 12 reported in a critical condition.

Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has condemned the blast and called inquiry report

I beg to disagree, there is no such thing as Liberal Fascism. Moderation and Liberal ways are inherently benign; they promote civilized democratic thinking.

Unfortunately mosques are the origin of all extremist thinking. Young immature minds are affected by the passages from Holy Koran that promote Jihad and condemn infidels, Yahud and Christians. Now we are fighting the global war against terror where we happen to be allies of US and the Western nations. To a simplistic mind attending a mosque our government and the Army is doing a heinous crime.

With tight control over the mosques and maulvis, and opening a few fun avenues for the young minds; we will dry the swamp that breeds these parasites.

Remember we are at war and everything is fair in love and war.

STOP BEING FASCIST,
STOP FIGHTING EXTREMISM WITH EXTREMISM.

ITS IDEOLOGICAL STATE, NOT TURKEY AT LEAST DONT SPIT ON UR FOREFATHERS.

TALIBAN ARE NOT ISLAM BUT FASICEST USING ISLAM
REALIZE IT

The Quaid e Azam was no Islamist - his vision was of a secular Pakistan where all Pakistanis are free and equal before the law - whoever the "forefathers" were, they were no fathers of any pakistani, may be of some arabs.

HMMMM

Pakistan ka Matlab kya?
LA ILLAHA ILL LALALLAH

i agree it was a polictical slogan
but for what?

hmmm qaid wanted democracy....
muslims sacrifised for ISLAM

hmmmm

btw when congress declared that india will be seculer then what was point of making seculer pakistan?
may be seculerism which you understand was not understood by QUAID and others
lol

Mr PAKISTAN IS AN IDEOLOGICAL STATE, REMOVE IDEOLOGY...ITS EXISTENCE BECOMES MEANING LESS

ITS A FEDERATION , ALL PROVINCES HAVEING DIFFERENT CULTURES AND VALUES... ITS ONLY ISLAM WHICH THEY HAVE COMMON

TAKE AWAY ISLAM, TAKE AWAY BINDING ELEMENT

qaid wanted democracy....
muslims sacrifised for ISLAM

Muslims sacrified for a free country not Islamist hell hole

And Islamist to this day deny the Quaid e Azam, it is clear from your quote -- but that's OK, each in their own time.

Brother man, try taking this "Islamist" stuff to your arabia, see how it sells there.

The Quaid e Azam was no Islamist - his vision was of a secular Pakistan where all Pakistanis are free and equal before the law - whoever the "forefathers" were, they were no fathers of any pakistani, may be of some arabs.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT QURAN SAYS?

IN BAQARA ALLAH SAYS

...THERE IS NO COMPULSION IN RELIGON

IN AL KAFIROON SAYS

FOR YOU FOR YOU IS UR RELIGON AND FOR US OURS...

DONT JUDGE RELIGON WHEN YOU DONT KNOW IT

IF I START TAKEING USA AS REPRESENTATIVE OF WESTERN CIVILIZATION THEN I AM BOUND TO HATE WEST BECAUSE OF NAGASAKI, HEROSHIMA, VIETNAM AND IRAQ BUT IT WILL BE A STUPIDITY

SIMILARLY DONT JUDGE ISLAM BY TALIBAN OR TAKFIRIES

Why we got independence ?

We should protect our religious and cultural values at any cost.

Bill, With Islamists, every convsation comes down to the Islamist quoting verses from Quran and telling people to not speak, only the Islamist can speak.:cheesy:

Take it easy brother man, regressives will either change or.... else. Islam will be free, Pakistan will be free of the islam of outward appearance, and the world free of whatever this islamism is -- all good. Like javed said, Only sermon in the masajid will be ones we approve and that will be good, the only thing Madress will impart is what we tell them is OK to impart.

But of course those not happy with this can always go to arabia, go and see for yourself how welcome they and their islamism message will be.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom