What's new

Recommend RTS games?

Hi, one of the RTS games I recommend you is Starcraft 2. Its made by Blizzard entertainment. starcraft takes place in the future, were three races, Terrans, Protoss and Zergs fight each other. Terrans are humans, Zergs are like insect type creatures, Protoss are humaniod type high tech aliens. All three races have very different gameplay mechanics but are still quite balanced.

this game is played best online multiplayer.
This game has starter edition, you can download the game from the official site, and play Terran race. on 4 different maps, multi player online against other people on the official server for FREE.

Though it would be ideal if you buy the original legitimate game, but if you are like me, who can not find the legit copy of the game in his country (yet), and play the pirated version. then there is a way to play this game online for FREE

There is a program called STARFRIEND for this game, you can download it to play Starcraft 2 online on third party servers, you do not need to crack the game to play on Starfriend but actually have to upgrade the game to the latest version.

Hey.. I play on starfriend too.. WOuld you like to play together some time?

AoE 2: age of kings was my favourite in college, if I have to blame a single reason for my academic failure, it will be AoE.

my favourite is Commandos series... Beyond the Call of Duty, Behind enemy lines upto Destination Berlin. Civilization series , Total War series and C & C are also classics. For a mature player though 'Pride of Nations and Victoria 2 is very challenging and complicated ...and therefore addictive.

Civ4 BTS though not rts I consider to be best strategy game I played.

Back
Top Bottom