What's new

Eileen Gu Enrages Nationalists by Taking U.S. Olympics Role

LOL.. I thought u brag about many new migrants going to USA and how almost nobody want to come to China to be citizen and now u try lecture me on how not many countries with athletes who could outrun Usain Bolt still compete?

Didnt you used a Chinese for table tennis and so as many European countries? What happened to your pride suddenly? LOL.. Typical flip flop to suit your agenda.

Good example with table tennis..did all the nations say "oh we don't have a top notch table tennis team so we shouldn't compete"

Here is the list of countries that competed in Table Tennis from the 2020 Olympics

•  Algeria (1)
•  Argentina (2)
•  Australia (6)
•  Austria (6)
•  Brazil (6)
•  Bulgaria (1)
•  Canada (3)
•  Chile (1)
•  China (6+1)
•  Cameroon (1)
•  Croatia (3)
•  Cuba (2)
•  Czech Republic (3-1)
•  Denmark (1)
•  Ecuador (1)
•  Egypt (6)
•  Fiji (1)
•  France (6)
•  Great Britain (3)
•  Germany (6)
•  Greece (1)
•  Guyana (1)
•  Hong Kong (6)
•  Hungary (5+1)
•  India (4)
•  Iran (1)
•  Italy (1)
•  Japan (6)
•  Kazakhstan (2)
•  Luxembourg (2)
•  Mongolia (2)
•  Monaco (1)
•  Netherlands (1)
•  Nigeria (4)
•  North Korea (3)
•  Poland (3)
•  Portugal (5)
•  Puerto Rico (3)
•  ROC (3)
•  Romania (4)
•  Saudi Arabia (1)
•  Senegal (1)
•  Serbia (3)
•  Singapore (4)
•  Slovakia (3)
•  Slovenia (3)
•  South Korea (6)
•  Spain (3)
•  Sweden (5)
•  Switzerland (1)
•  Syria (1)
•  Chinese Taipei (6)
•  Thailand (2)
•  Togo (1)
•  Tunisia (2)
•  Ukraine (3)
•  United States (6)
•  Vanuatu (1)

Good example with table tennis..did all the nations say "oh we don't have a top notch table tennis team so we shouldn't compete"

Here is the list of countries that competed in Table Tennis from the 2020 Olympics

•  Algeria (1)
•  Argentina (2)
•  Australia (6)
•  Austria (6)
•  Brazil (6)
•  Bulgaria (1)
•  Canada (3)
•  Chile (1)
•  China (6+1)
•  Cameroon (1)
•  Croatia (3)
•  Cuba (2)
•  Czech Republic (3-1)
•  Denmark (1)
•  Ecuador (1)
•  Egypt (6)
•  Fiji (1)
•  France (6)
•  Great Britain (3)
•  Germany (6)
•  Greece (1)
•  Guyana (1)
•  Hong Kong (6)
•  Hungary (5+1)
•  India (4)
•  Iran (1)
•  Italy (1)
•  Japan (6)
•  Kazakhstan (2)
•  Luxembourg (2)
•  Mongolia (2)
•  Monaco (1)
•  Netherlands (1)
•  Nigeria (4)
•  North Korea (3)
•  Poland (3)
•  Portugal (5)
•  Puerto Rico (3)
•  ROC (3)
•  Romania (4)
•  Saudi Arabia (1)
•  Senegal (1)
•  Serbia (3)
•  Singapore (4)
•  Slovakia (3)
•  Slovenia (3)
•  South Korea (6)
•  Spain (3)
•  Sweden (5)
•  Switzerland (1)
•  Syria (1)
•  Chinese Taipei (6)
•  Thailand (2)
•  Togo (1)
•  Tunisia (2)
•  Ukraine (3)
•  United States (6)
•  Vanuatu (1)
Stop try to divert the point. Who is the one compete for USA, Holland or Bulgaria table tennis team? Home grown product or Chinese import?

If I used your stance. Aileen gu compete under Chinese flag , Same as this chart u post out. There is nothing wrong. I don't know what issue u try to raise or kick a fuss about?

Are u trying to tell me, Aileen gu compete under US flag but decide to give the gold to China. What stupid thing u try to prove?

US can have Eileen Gu, and China can have her gold medals for China in the Olympics, fair deal, both are happy.

Stop try to divert the point. Who is the one compete for USA, Holland or Bulgaria table tennis team? Home grown product or Chinese import?

If I used your stance. Aileen gu compete under Chinese flag , Same as this chart u post out. There is nothing wrong. I don't know what issue u try to raise or kick a fuss about?

Are u trying to tell me, Aileen gu compete under US flag but decide to give the gold to China. What stupid thing u try to prove?

I'm not sure what you are talking about with Lily Zhang as she is an American.
Lily Ann Zhang (born June 16, 1996) is an American table tennis player who competed in the 2012 Summer Olympics in London

Or are you (as most Chinese it seems) still fixated like Hitler that the Olympics are more about race vs race than country vs country??? :rolleyes1:

US can have Eileen Gu, and China can have her gold medals for China in the Olympics, fair deal, both are happy.
But China's gold medals in skiing will forever be tainted by the fact that those medals were not won by a Chinese, but by an American athlete who essentially prostituted her athleticism to a country that was not even her birth country, never cared for her, never raised her, and will never see her as anything but American.

But China's gold medals in skiing will forever be tainted by the fact that those medals were not won by a Chinese, but by an American athlete who essentially prostituted her athleticism to a country that was not even her birth country, never cared for her, never raised her, and will never see her as anything but American.
Tainted? we never think so, golds are golds, Chinese athletes also compete for other nations, we are so used to it, we are not as narrow minded as US politicians, we separate sports with politics.

I'm not sure what you are talking about with Lily Zhang as she is an American.
Lily Ann Zhang (born June 16, 1996) is an American table tennis player who competed in the 2012 Summer Olympics in London

Or are you (as most Chinese it seems) still fixated like Hitler that the Olympics are more about race vs race than country vs country??? :rolleyes1:
Stop try to divert the topics. Did Holland or Bulgaria top table tennis player are home grown or imported?

If they used imported talent, may I know what issue is with China for the same method?

You just try to beat around the bush to avoid humiliating facts about taken a ride by Chinese regards to Aileen gu case. :lol:

She helped China beat US by one gold in the Olympic games, we have nothing to complain. This is the first time China beat US in winter olympic games, her two gold medals for the team of China contributed to this historic beating enomously.

60822861_303.jpg

She helped China beat US by one gold in the Olympic games, we have nothing to complain. This is the first time China beat US in winter olympic games, her two gold medals contributed enomously.
Precisely. There is no better than using an american hard train, hard groom top sportswoman to win gold for China instead for US. And we have fools putting on a brave front thinking it's China who shall be weeping. :lol:

Stop try to divert the topics. Did Holland or Bulgaria top table tennis player are home grown or imported?

If they used imported talent, may I know what issue is with China for the same method?

You just try to beat around the bush to avoid humiliating facts about taken a ride by Chinese regards to Aileen gu case. :lol:

Sure If Holland or Bulgaria are using non-citizens on their Olympic teams then yes they are using the same tactics as China.

China doesn’t allow dual nationality and Gu has skirted questions about whether she gave up her US citizenship when she decided in 2019 to compete for China. She’s frequently pledged support to both China and the US, and cited creating a “shared future” of globalism as one of her main goals of competing for the Asian nation.
Exaggerated report. The news flashed but not many people paid attention to her. The discussions didn't last a day. I personally didn't bother to read that news when it came up like a week ago(?). She's just a gold digger and the Chinese Olympics Commitee bent their knees to let her represent China in the competition. They shouldn't but they did.

She's just a gold digger and the Chinese Olympics Commitee bent their knees to let her represent China in the competition. They shouldn't but they did.

Well as I said I think this is more than just Eileen Gu submitting a request to the Chinese Olympic team to reserve a spot for her and then them just immediately stamping "sure!!" on it.

Precisely. There is no better than using an american hard train, hard groom top sportswoman to win gold for China instead for US. And we have fools putting on a brave front thinking it's China who shall be weeping. :lol:

What's so proud if an American gold digger disguise herself as Chinese beating her own country? C'mon guys.. She's just a gold digger. Her mom was, and is also. She never answered the question about citizenship directly. Everybody just speculated Chinese laws don't allow dual citizenship and Chinese Olympics Commitee would not allow an American representing China in competitions. But again did COC clarify? No.. They're just a bunch of kelt-down clowns trying to please the nationalistic audience and Chinese corporations, at the same time giving huge opportunities to an American gold digger.

There's nothing all and any of them should be proud. Chinese people should not be as well. There're many games, competitions, science fields, engineering accomplishments to direct Chinese patriotism to, but not, should not, to some gold diggers.

Well as I said I think this is more than just Eileen Gu submitting a request to the Chinese Olympic team to reserve a spot for her and then them just immediately stamping "sure!!" on it.
Why she didn't apply for a spot in team USA?

Back
Top Bottom