What's new

Eileen Gu Enrages Nationalists by Taking U.S. Olympics Role

But why Eileen Gu chose to compete for China, not US?

She competed for China because she knew she'd win some golds in fields China never won before. That'll be GOLD... and that in today's high tensions between the US and China, it's a HUGE GOLD NUGGET.
She's an American gold digger. Shame on the COC for letting her dig a Chinese gold and walk away. That's all.

But why Eileen Gu chose to compete for China, not US?

Eileen%20Gu_0.jpg

She says it in the 3 minute video in the OP you didn't watch.

let me forward it to time 14 seconds.. :rolleyes1:
Whether or not it is true is another story...

What's so proud if an American gold digger disguise herself as Chinese beating her own country? C'mon guys.. She's just a gold digger. Her mom was, and is also. She never answered the question about citizenship directly. Everybody just speculated Chinese laws don't allow dual citizenship and Chinese Olympics Commitee would not allow an American representing China in competitions. But again did COC clarify? No.. They're just a bunch of kelt-down clowns trying to please the nationalistic audience and Chinese corporations, at the same time giving huge opportunities to an American gold digger.

There's nothing all and any of them should be proud. Chinese people should not be as well. There're many games, competitions, science fields, engineering accomplishments to direct Chinese patriotism to, but not, should not, to some gold diggers.
Its not about proud. It the pissing off the American and gloat them that makes winning the gold even sweeter.

Sure If Holland or Bulgaria are using non-citizens on their Olympic teams then yes they are using the same tactics as China.
Yet we didnt see you insult and mocking for Holland or Bulgaria? how ironic and selective for some! :rolleyes:

Exaggerated report. The news flashed but not many people paid attention to her. The discussions didn't last a day. I personally didn't bother to read that news when it came up like a week ago(?). She's just a gold digger and the Chinese Olympics Commitee bent their knees to let her represent China in the competition. They shouldn't but they did.
There you go...That was not so hard to admit that it was purely a customer-client relationship. Nothing to do with politics. :enjoy:

Western elites embarrass themselves by attacking naturalized Chinese athletes

There are many naturalized athletes in the US, but it seems that US media never fusses about them. According to Shen Yi, a professor at the School of International Relations and Public Affairs of Fudan University, it is no surprise that the US displays such a double standard.

"In fact, it is not even appropriate to call it a 'double standard' in a sense," Shen argues. For some Western forces, there is only one standard: Everything must revolve around the West, and only the West can win. Nobody should tread on this "golden rule." This is abundantly clear under the single standard of extreme self-centeredness just how increasingly narrow-minded the West has become.

Such hypocrisy can also be exemplified by how some Western media treated Gu Ailing and Zhu Yi differently. Just as a Twitter user wrote Monday, "Funny to see Americans are crying for Zhu Yi while bullying Eileen Gu. Textbook hypocrisy." This actually implies that some in the West don't really care about the athletes themselves as much as they try to sound. They probably just use them as an excuse to criticize China.

Its not about proud. It the pissing off the American and gloat them that makes winning the gold even sweeter.

Yes, I believe that was the entire purpose of Beijingwalker's initial post

Teenage superstar Eileen Gu stuns America with defection to China​

She did win the golds however in the end she actually did not renounce her citizenship...

Even she is a gold digger, she dug 2 golds to help China to beat US in the olympics, it's good enough .

And yet, you selective shift your goalpost too... Still trying to put a brave front.

Its China winning 2 gold by Aileen Gu and not for USA. :lol:

My purpose is being shocked this can be even on US TV, quite amusing. "defection"? are you kidding me, US TV?

Even she is a gold digger, she dug 2 golds to help China to beat US in the olympics, it's good enough .

haha...you guys are turning into India/Pakistan.

India: "As long as we top Pakistan..that's all that matters".
Pakistan: "As long as we top India..that's all that matters".

Ah the threeway continues...

norway.png

Last edited:
haha...you guys are turning into India/Pakistan.

India: "As long as we top Pakistan..that's all that matters".
Pakistan: "As long as we top India..that's all that matters".

Ah the threeway continues...
Not as long as, but first time beating US in winter olympics is still fun.

Not as long as, but first time beating US in winter olympics is still fun.

As I have had said numerous times..there's always a Westerner (or Russian) lurking behind China's accomplishments. This is hardly the first.

Last edited:
There you go...That was not so hard to admit that it was purely a customer-client relationship. Nothing to do with politics. :enjoy:
The Chinese culture despise gold diggers and the old American value did also, despite in a lesser degree. But you seem to enjoy and cheer such actions. So do you think the American social values are mutated now and that China should follow as well?

..and I'll post stories about angry Chinese nationalists who feel betrayed that she moved back to America...and that the Chinese Government misled them on her citizenship status by not clarifying she was just "on loan".
You're comparing elite US politicians, billionaires and celebrities with random Chinese nationalists?

Wow.

You're comparing elite US politicians, billionaires and celebrities with random Chinese nationalists?

Wow.

Yes, why should the common man's opinion be weighed as different?

Unless China thinks "everybody is equal...but some are more equal than others"

I thought the Chinese here said those MAGA people speak for the country.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom