What's new

Eileen Gu Enrages Nationalists by Taking U.S. Olympics Role

As I said you were the one posting threads with "defection" in the title.

LOL! Why are you the one posting videos alluding to something more..\

It looks like something just didn't pan out as the Chinese people had expected.
I posted something which is uncommon in sports circle involving top politicians and entertainment celebrities bombardment. it's common in US?

I posted something which is uncommon in sports circle involving top politicians and entertainment celebrities bombardment. it's common in US?

Give me a break. There are no politicians mentioned in this video you posted. You just saw the "defection" in the headline and happily ran with it.

Stop backtracking by trying to push this to another reason.

Give me a break. There are no politicians mentioned in this video you posted. You just saw the "defection" in the headline and happily ran with it.

Stop backtracking by trying to push this to another reason.
Several US top politicians and media celebrities talking about this "defection", which is very amusing indeed, did you see Chinese politicians and TV channels talking about Chinese athletes " defections"?

Several US top politicians and media celebrities talking about this "defection", which is very amusing indeed, did you see Chinese politicians and TV channels talking about Chinese athletes " defections"?

Is Xinhua good enough for you..:coffee:

2021-02-01
"Speaking fluent Mandarin and English, the California-born girl switched nationality from the U.S. to China, her mother's home country, in 2019, which allowed her to represent China in international competitions since then."

This one intentional fakenews article by Xinhua likely started the ball rolling...

Last edited:
Is Xinhua good enough for you..:coffee:

2021-02-01
"Speaking fluent Mandarin and English, the California-born girl switched nationality from the U.S. to China, her mother's home country, in 2019, which allowed her to represent China in international competitions since then."

This one fakenews article by Xinhua likely started the ball rolling...
It's just a new reports, every new paper has sports section, but top Chinese politicians and TV programs have no time to emotionally bash a teenager girl.

Weren't you the one yapping some wacky song in this forum about her not renewing her US passport at the age of 18 and thus she has somehow forfeited her US citizenship...well the official US Government page above says different.
Hmm, An american grow up in US but decide to play for China in Olympic and help us win 2 gold. Looks like you are the one taken for a ride. The one need to weep is you and not China. :lol:

It's just a new reports, every new paper has sports section, but top Chinese politicians and TV programs have no time to emotionally bash a teenager girl.

Xinhua is the Chinese government run news service that wrote a fake article that people took as fact (as usual a big mistake) and then the media and the politicians started coming out of the woodwork.

Hmm, An american grow up in US but decide to play for China in Olympic and help us win 2 gold. Looks like you are the one taken for a ride. The one need to weep is you and not China. :lol:

I think the people weeping should be the Chinese athletes who trained all their life only to be pushed off their spot on the team at the last second and replaced by a foreigner who then ultimately goes back to their original country.

But hey they stepped down quietly for the "prestige of the country".😕

I think the people weeping should be the Chinese athletes who trained all their life only to be pushed off their spot on the team at the last second and replaced by a foreigner who then ultimately goes back to their original country.
Social media can have all kinds of people, as long as we don't have crazy top politicians whose day job should be running the country doing stupid things, we are fine.

But hey they stepped down quietly for the "prestige of the country".😕
LOL.. China start late on this ice skii sport. Currently, there is no Chinese talent good enough to compete with Aileen Gu. Just like Usain Bolt decide to run for China, you think he will take away some Chinese athlete who trained all their life and better than Bolt? :rofl:

Poor America boy, taken for a ride. After spending so much time and money to train her in USA only to get play out by China. And yet you still put on a brave front and try hard to laugh at others. :lol:

You are just a typical Emperor clothes. :enjoy:

51+aID24NkL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Social media can have all kinds of people, as long as we don't have crazy top politicians whose day job should be running the country doing stupid things, we are fine.

I'm not sure if Chinese politicians were thinking clearly when they allowed some foreigner to come in and win multiple gold for the Chinese Olympic team...and then have the foreigner say "Thanks China..it was fun..but see you later..I'm outta here!!" and then go back to their native country..especially the US.

It probably makes Chinese citizens think "What the hell was that all that about??".

I'm not sure if Chinese politicians were thinking clearly when they allowed some foreigner to come in and win multiple gold for the Chinese Olympic team...and then have the foreigner say "Thanks China..it was fun..but see you later!!" and then go back to their native country..especially the US.
Why not, it's so common in sports, some Chinese athlete win golds in the Olympics for both China and other countries they moved to, why US politicians are so narrow minded?

I'm not sure if Chinese politicians were thinking clearly when they allowed some foreigner to come in and win multiple gold for the Chinese Olympic team...and then have the foreigner say "Thanks China..it was fun..but see you later..I'm outta here!!" and then go back to their native country..especially the US.

It probably makes Chinese citizens think "What the hell was that all that about??".
LOL... The stupid is US and not China. We get free gold from idiots who spend time and effort to train someone who give China glory. Nice self comfort from you. :rofl:

You think we care about aileen gu back to USA? But the gold is real and is under Chinese bag. :enjoy:

LOL.. China start late on this ice skii sport. Currently, there is no Chinese talent good enough to compete with Aileen Gu. J

There were also not many countries with athletes who could outrun Usain Bolt but they still ran the races next to him...apparently something you can not comprehend...as I guess everybody should have thrown up their hands and not run at all and let him win by default.

There were also not many countries with athletes who could outrun Usain Bolt but they still ran the races...apparently something you can not comprehend.
LOL.. I thought u brag about many new migrants going to USA and how almost nobody want to come to China to be citizen and now u try lecture me on how not many countries with athletes who could outrun Usain Bolt still compete?

Didnt you used a Chinese for table tennis and so as many European countries? What happened to your pride suddenly? LOL.. Typical flip flop to suit your agenda.

So suddenly, Chinese used the same method as US and Europe countries and it become a shame and unsportsmanlike. While it's no shame for you to used Chinese for table tennis?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom