What's new

Recommend RTS games?

There Are Tons Of Good RTS Games The One I Played Are
Age Of Empire I, II, III (War-chief, Asian Dynasties)
Age Of Mythology I (Titan Edition)
Rise Of Nation , Rise Of legends
Warcraft I , II ,III (Reign Of Chaos , The Frozen Throne)
Sins Of A Solar Empire This One is BEST RTS SO FAR I Have All 3 Series Rebellion , Diplomacy and Enrichment
Civilization Series

I also Download Mods From Official or Unofficial website And create My Own Camping's , Powers And Units If i Get Plenty Of Time.

There re Also Tons Of Online RTS Games (My Fav Are Kingdoms Of Camelot , Dragon Of Atlantis , Lords Online and Armies Of Magic) Online RTS are for You If you Like Complex Calculation's With strategy And Can Run A alliance Of 100+ Other Kingdoms like yours , Effective Diplomacy Skills is Must. Each Server Got 30000+ Other Players And Hundreds Alliances To Compete.

I dont know if anybody played it.... But "Act of War" is nice game.... But only the campaign.... Skirmish not so much...

Also Rise of Nations: Thrones and Patriots.

Anno Series and ofcourse Settlers VI

Age of Conquerers :tup::tup::tup:

The best RTS game ever :devil::devil::devil::devil:

Is there nyone here who playes AOC??
You mean age of empires : the conquerors, right?
Thanks everyone for all your suggestions. I think I might put my hand on C&C : Generals zero hours first. It seems pretty cool.

stronghold crusader..pretty old but certainly a fun to play game..
Oh right I forgot to mention that I played that one as well. Pretty good game.

Age of Conquerers :tup::tup::tup:

The best RTS game ever :devil::devil::devil::devil:

Is there nyone here who playes AOC??

Yup there are Two me and Skorpion , best game ever Build an Empire expand it and go head on head fight with the other powerful army and get bitten and create some infantry for defense coz enemy are coming in huge no's now to hand over ur azzzzz to u . I love AOC I still have this game in my system. Now im planning to install AOE 3 coz now i have beast system.

Well I tried most of RTS games, but now long settled with Blitzkreig and its expansion packs. This game rox! the units, combat dependency, reality and information content of the game is just amazing!
Nival

Civilization 5 + Gods and Kings

I'm waiting for Rome 2 Total War which comes out next year.

Empire Total War

Napoleon Total War

Medieval 2 Total War

Shogun 2 Total War + Rise of the Samurai + Fall of the Samurai

If you are looking for more modern warfare try out Hearts of Iron III. You can play any country during the period around WWII (1930 to 50 are the exact dates i think) including countries that had not yet gained independence at the start of the game such as Pakistan. It is very strategic, with weather, terrain, quality of equipment, morale, leadership, supply lines all playing a role. I may mention at this point that the emphasis on this game is not on the graphics or the looks, but rather in the detail and historical accuracy. Even in Pakistan which is not a country that is independent at the start of the game you have political parties like the Muslim League and important figures like Ayub Khan.

Back
Top Bottom